It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz outed for asking DNC for money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

According to Wikipedia:

In the 2016 presidential election, Cuccinelli served as an advisor to Ted Cruz's campaign, leading the campaign's effort to win delegates for Cruz at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

en.wikipedia.org...

He advised Cruz's campaign and was a leader in the nevertrump movement. He was the one that threw his credentials on the floor, while standing at the microphone, when they lost the voice vote. I actually listened to the clip and they did lose the voice vote. They tried to claim they didn't but they did. I heard it and it was obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Well who else is he going to ask money from in an effort to bring down trump??? He's not going to get it from the RNC.

It makes sense that he'd ask the DNC since they are the opposition. The enemy of my enemy and all.

Besides, it said he asked for money, it doesn't say he got any does it??

So he's running for the Republican nomination and he asks for money from the DNC? The party that he would oppose if he had gotten the nomination? That's just plain stupid or desperation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

No, what would be stupid is if they gave him money. Not if he asks for it.

There's nothing stupid about asking everyone for money. What's stupid is if the opposing side gives you money.

But were also talking about him asking for money to bring down the opposition of the DNC, so why not ask??

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ah, thanks for filling me in.

He did directly make an ask, of sorts, saying any financial contribution would be greatly appreciated. And the email he forwarded was clearly a direct ask. And it was basically billed as 'you guys and us are united in being anti-Trump."

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, what would be stupid is if they gave him money. Not if he asks for it.

There's nothing stupid about asking everyone for money. What's stupid is if the opposing side gives you money.

But were also talking about him asking for money to bring down the opposition of the DNC, so why not ask??

He claims to be the opposition of the DNC or at least wants to be. LOL So he asked the opposition for money. Sorry that's stupid. And yes it would be stupid for them to give it to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Why is it stupid to ask???

Trump was asking foreign nations for money, or at least his son was on his behalf. They actually sent letters back to him telling him to please stop asking them for money.

Besides, there are many sources who give money to both sides all the time.

He wanted money to take down the Trump who is also the enemy of the DNC so it makes sense to at least ask them. Doesn't mean you'll actually get anything but it never hurts to ask.

It certainly doesn't prove that the DNC has Cruz as a secret insider though. Making that claim based off of this is what's stupid IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree Cruz has extreme views but Trump will be worse if he's elected.

I seriously doubt Cruz is a DNC plant and this is the first I've heard of such an accusation.

Ironically, just last summer wasn't everyone saying that Trump was the Hillary plant/operative? LOL So now they're proposing that a DNC "plant" (Cruz) was trying to stop a Hillary "plant" (Trump) from becoming the Republican nominee, even though the DNC's been subordinate to Hillary's campaign this entire time.

It's like they don't even put any thought into these "conspiracy" theories anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join