It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz outed for asking DNC for money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks like Senator Ted Cruz asked for money from an unusual source to fund his delegate protest at the RNC Convention .

According to emails from the now wide open DNC servers, Cruz wanted help from Democrats against Trump.

So not only did Cruz out himself at the Convention, it seems he could be a DNC deep cover operative as some people have suspected all along.

This calls his credibility into question going way back now.

It's now possible he has been a controlled opposition bagboy all along.

He has kinda made Republicans and policies look a bit extreme and off kilter for a few years.

Not surprising because this is how Democrats often operate their programs.

Lots of exposures this year (mostly about Democrats and their agents like Cruz).

CRUZ BEGGED DNC FOR MONEY TO FUND HIS DELEGATE FIGHT IN CLEVELAND!

If there is any lingering doubt in anyone’s mind as to Cruz being one of the lowest self absorbed traitorous life forms roaming the planet – this should end all the doubt! He not only LIED, CHEATED, and committed FRAUD throughout his entire campaign…when he lost and ran out of money he turned to the Democratic National Committee for funding to ruin the GOP Nominee Donald J. Trump! Emails have been released by WikiLeaks implicating the weasel who is about to pop!

And just why would Cruz do that? Because he is NOT a man of principle, NOT a man of his word, NOT a man you could trust, NOT a legal immigrant, HE IS Anti-American and pro new world order! He is a globalist snake with a lethal venomous bite who can never be trusted. His records were sealed because he is paid for by the establishment who owns him!

The news about the DNC emails just gets better and better. A few things we are seeing so far:

1) Ted Cruz asked the DNC for MONEY to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.(specifically: Eric Bennett to and from Ken Cuccinelli, R-Virginia working with Ted Cruz and the DNC to undermine the delegate selection before the convention. Working to push through rules changes in the rules committee and working to flip bound delegates against the rules and state law. All co-ordinated with the DNC.)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
His wife is Goldman Sachs employee or former employee and his dad's connections to the CIA and Kennedy were brought up and within days he drops out of the race.

You really don't have to look that deep to uncover the corruption these days it way out in the open.

A few years ago it wasn't this easy.

In Alex Jones words, we are winning the info war.
edit on 7/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not saying your source is garbage, but all I see is them saying that the emails say so. Where's the email? Did I overlook it?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I agree Cruz has extreme views but Trump will be worse if he's elected.

I seriously doubt Cruz is a DNC plant and this is the first I've heard of such an accusation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This would not surprise me in the least if it were true coming from such a weaseling loser. It kind of plays perfectly with his non-endorsement speech at the RNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I believe it was a mass email from the Cruz campaign asking for donations, and it was sent out to everyone, not just the DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I freakin new it. How many times have I posted there was something very wrong with this errrr.....well....person when he was running in the primaries. But , yet , I believe it gets even worse. Watching him in front of his own Texas delegation acting like an imperious bas....bass yes , (better term) was a good showing of his character. Cruz knew he was completely destroying his political career yet kept up the arrogance until that conference almost reached the boiling point. But why ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

I'm not saying your source is garbage, but all I see is them saying that the emails say so. Where's the email? Did I overlook it?

The e-mail is in the WikiLeaks release of DNC e-mails. ATS T&C prevents a link to WikiLeaks. I went to the site and found the e-mail. Ted Cruz via Ken Cuccinelli contacted Eric Bennett ? at the DNC and asked for donations.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I went to the site and found the e-mail. Ted Cruz via Ken Cuccinelli contacted Eric Bennett ? at the DNC and asked for donations.

Wow, the email actually came from Ted Cruz?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've seen it there too. It's real.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I really don't doubt it, I will just say this - "his voice" does
not pass my lie detector test.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed. I think this one was misinterpreted.

I saw the email. Although it appeared to be from Ted Cruz, it looked more like a mass email, with a click-here button to donate to Cruz's "Delegate Defense Fund".

I'm not actually sure if it was from the Cruz campaign, or if it was some kind of scam email, such as we have all seen.
The content of the email itself seems over the top.

Without seeing the email headers themselves, I have doubts about this one, as of now.
If more evidence is presented, I could change my mind.

Note: I do think that Cruz is an unscrupulous weasel.

edit on 7/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not that I don't doubt it or put it passed Tedibary

BUT why didn't they list the the actual email communications versus just the paraphrasing ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I agree Cruz has extreme views but Trump will be worse if he's elected.

I seriously doubt Cruz is a DNC plant and this is the first I've heard of such an accusation.

Yes, but if he is........ Its all about
Soneone set us up the bomb

All your base are belong to us.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The email showed up in the inbox of anyone who signed up for the newsletter. But I read that on Twitter, so I cannot confirm either way.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The email showed up in the inbox of anyone who signed up for the newsletter. But I read that on Twitter, so I cannot confirm either way.

I am not particularly internet savvy but I am looking at the e-mail right now. This is what I see.

to: DNC communications e-mail address

relaying an e-mail from Ken Cuccinelli that lists his e-mail address at the Cruz campaign. The message references an e-mail that he wants Bennett to read. "Ted sent you an email this morning" . That is a direct quote from Cuccinelli to Bennett.

ETA Bennett is relaying an e-mail sent directly to him from Cuccinelli
edit on 24-7-2016 by Khaleesi because: clarification

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I believe it was a mass email from the Cruz campaign asking for donations, and it was sent out to everyone, not just the DNC.

That would be the cover. Still doesn't negate the fact that he asked the DNC for money. Why were they on his mailing list to send offers for money in the first place?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The DNC signed up for his news letter? Lol, weren't they supposed to be concentrating their efforts on screwing Bernie? Since they were trying to screw Bernie it isn't a far fetched thought to expect them to try to screw the RNC also.

Cruz played his cards strangely all along. First he embraced Trump to hang around longer, then when he got into the final handful changed his tune dramatically. Nobody from the Senate liked him, the whole Republican Party disliked him and he was an insider, those traits made him a prime candidate to be approached for clandestine purposes. Cruz outed himself in the final hour when he didn't endorse, trying to create a narrative for his pay masters of disunity when in fact he was never united in any way with the Republican Party.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The pertinent portion of the email, in question, is this:

As always, your thoughts, prayers, and financial support are deeply appreciated!

Thank you,
Ken Cuccinelli
Cruz for President

Ken Cuccinelli was the chief delegate counter for the Cruz campaign. I don't know anything about such a position. Is he a surrogate? Does he work for the campaign? What he did was forward an email solicitation from Cruz, to set up and fund a Delegate Defense Fund, on to the DNC with the above quote included.

Clearly, it was sent to rally against Trump. Specifically, it said that Trump supporters were threatening Cruz's delegates. I'll be honest, it sounded overly dramatic to me.
edit on 24-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well who else is he going to ask money from in an effort to bring down trump??? He's not going to get it from the RNC.

It makes sense that he'd ask the DNC since they are the opposition. The enemy of my enemy and all.

Besides, it said he asked for money, it doesn't say he got any does it??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join