It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC strips Wasserman Schultz of convention speaking slot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme=

Yeah I don't think so. But keep chanting it may help. Certainly couldn't hurt. I don't need to come to grips with your fantasy. Don't be absurd.

It's going to be one hell of a reality check for you come November. The really absurd thing is clueless voters still backing that dirty, corrupt, evil POS. Your hopeless because your a reality denier. You won't even admit to yourself that Comey flat out stated she broke the law. That's just nuts.

I doubt we will hear from you much after November since you'll never uncurl from the fetal position when Trump wins.

How is that for a fantasy?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Intelligence agencies believe it is Russian retaliation for the Pamama papers which embarrassed Putin last month.
A Russian practice called komprmat meaning you release dirt on me I release dirt on you.
Others suspect a Russian attempt to affect the election a move the Washington post says would be clumsy and ineffective given the amount spent on campaigns and America's free media environment.
I have the e version delivered to my kindle but I don't know how to link it here. Often their line version is different from what I get. Well luck will have it

www.washingtonpost.com... 5-957ad17b4385_story.html

I don't need to come to grips with your fantasy. Don't be absurd.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Someone saying they like Hillary more than Bernie would really only have a very limited effect if any at all. Someone saying derogatory stuff about bernie isn't good but just how much of an effect do you think it would have on an election?
There's no secret info about rigging the primaries because nothing like that happened. There are no orders to alter registration info even though people want to believe there may be or that there's a smoking gun or sorts. There are a bunch of republicans who want to make this something more because well trump.
It's not the big bomb you all want to think it is. But then you want her hung because she's not tech savvy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How??? How was his chance taken away? Seems he hung in there way later than he should have and he got nothing but support from Hillary's camp while he did. The party should have required he drop out and support Hillary when it became clear she was the winner. He didn't. He kept dreaming.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But then you want her hung because she's not tech savvy.

No, not hung, but what we DO expect from our President is common sense when dealing with highly classified info concerning matters of national security.

Captain cankels has neither tech skills or common sense which has been proven by cankels herself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Let's be clear that no one cheated to win this primary election season and there won't be cheating for the general despite what the opposition wants to convince you of. Be led by the ring in your nose if you want but any claim of cheating is totally unfounded and not what any news agency is claiming or accusing . Favoritism is not cheating. It's not nice but it's far from cheating.
Bernie is blaming wasserman. He is not laying this at Hillary's feet.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I'm sure she'll have better tech than she did eight years ago. You can't even find a BlackBerry these days lol. I wouldn't worry about it. You can lose sleep over it if you want but if cyber security is your concern I'd say I think the govs got it covered as best they can.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No where's the statement she's guilty? When they can't indict there's no need for an acquittal. Sorry that's not how it works.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

PS disparaging remarks and name calling is only allowed in the mud pit so you can can the capt cankels name .

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump was in the Senate? When was that?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

She is resigning .....
After the convention.

See the stories on Russian hactivist suspicions.

Doesn't matter.

The DNC is not denying the truth.

Sinking fast, so excited.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Trump was in the Senate? When was that?
I thought we were discussing Sanders. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Where's the proof that Hillary was behind this? No one is saying that but trump but then he's got verbal diarrhea so we take it with a mine full of salt.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ok. Yeah it can get that way. Peace. 🌹
Just as an FYI my youngest was a Bernie supporter as were many of his friends.
We talked about senators and congressmen who share his ideals and who are up this year. Or who are looking to get elected.
Bernies ideas go bye bye without a democrat house to advance them.
I have also said that I would have supported Bernie had he won the nomination.
edit on 7242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No one is sinking fast. Get a hold of yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Where's the proof that Hillary was behind this? No one is saying that but trump but then he's got verbal diarrhea so we take it with a mine full of salt.

I'm not saying she was behind it, but you mean she wasn't aware of what was going on in the upper echolons of the DNC? Wow, the left skewed Christie over Bridgegate because they said he should've been aware if someone else in his office did things without his knowledge. If nothing else, it shows a lack of accountability on Hillary's part.....like everything else.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

But Hillary isn't the DNC . Christie is govenor of NJ. But as a private fyi I don't think he was responsible for that so put that in your pipe.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: Sillyolme=

Yeah I don't think so. But keep chanting it may help. Certainly couldn't hurt. I don't need to come to grips with your fantasy. Don't be absurd.

It's going to be one hell of a reality check for you come November. The really absurd thing is clueless voters still backing that dirty, corrupt, evil POS. Your hopeless because your a reality denier. You won't even admit to yourself that Comey flat out stated she broke the law. That's just nuts.

I doubt we will hear from you much after November since you'll never uncurl from the fetal position when Trump wins.

How is that for a fantasy?

No it's not. I have no doubt that Hillary will be elected.
Without women and Latinos trump doesn't stand a chance. I live in a swing state. I've seen the anti trump advertising. Very power advertising. I have not seen any ads put out by trump. Oh that's right he can't afford them because no one wants to donate to him. He can only hope to get airtime by being outrageous.
Sooner rather then later the issues are going to become important and what will he do then?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you.
edit on 7242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well they just announced that she will be resigning after the convention is over. Those emails sure did sink her...but what's funny is how it doesn't seem to be spilling onto those who had to have known about the shady behind the scenes stuff going on. I'm sure there are quite a few people who were complicit in the whole thing. Especially HRC...but I guess Teflon is too slick.

She's taking one for the team.

But is any of this DNC email bs against the law or even close?

If she stepped down over this little thing, how can Hillary just ignore a year long FBI investigation like it's nothing?

Oh wait, it's hillary.

So kudos to debbie, she seems to know when the jig is up. lol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join