It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC strips Wasserman Schultz of convention speaking slot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I thought Bernie didn't CARE about email scandals.
I guess he only does when they effect him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You must know something though right?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

email not deliverable

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What else is rich is that DSW had no problem with statements pertaining to Bernie's Jewish piety while she herself is a JAP.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democratic National Convention officials have stripped party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of a speaking slot at the event next week, according to CNN. The move is in response to emails leaked late last week by WikiLeaks.

Funny, it's been this obvious all throughout the primary but now because of Wikieaks releasing the emails all the sudden it's news! So why didn't Wikileaks release this crap as soon as they go it?

This whole Wikileaks as news source, truth source, ect.......bull crap! Just part of the ministry of truth bullcrap! Did I say CRAP!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He realizes that he was set up as an ideological dupe bozo the clown sort of dude. Used. Crying now, hurt that party is just using the ideology to draw but in truth are a bunch or Ivory Cost political pirates!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
You must have missed where I asked for a jet ski.

So I'm at the beach just now and a big red jet ski come screaming along and I'm like oh look they're delivering it to me but the guy kept going.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You must know something though right?

Lol, about what? I know what I studied and worked on for a long time, but that is professional and academic knowledge.

Not much beyond that.

What specifically are you referring to or asking?
edit on 24-7-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

A jap??? O don't even I grew up on long island I know the derogatory term you're referring to. Bad bad boy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democratic National Convention officials have stripped party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of a speaking slot at the event next week, according to CNN. The move is in response to emails leaked late last week by WikiLeaks.

Not only will she not be speaking but the pressure is ON for her to FINALLY step down because as we all know she's been nothing more but a Clinton surrogate who just so happened to be the DNC chairwoman. Funny, it's been this obvious all throughout the primary but now because of Wikieaks releasing the emails all the sudden it's news! So why didn't Wikileaks release this crap as soon as they go it?

Bernie Sanders Calls for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign in Wake of Email Leaks

Oh god, now half of my "liberal" friends on FB are posting things about how this is ONLY a Russian government pro-Trump, anti-Hillary strategic move, because Putin's people hacked it...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Yeah I don't think so. But keep chanting it may help. Certainly couldn't hurt.
I don't need to come to grips with your fantasy. Don't be absurd.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This will kill-off Schultz's re-election to Congress too.

The hunter has become the game.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's being reported that she is resigning effective as soon as the convention is over.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude is there anything to this or just someone sacrificially under the bus before convention to give an appearance of house cleaning?

edit on 24-7-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Dude is there anything to this or just someone sacrificially under the bus before convention to give an appearance of house cleaning?

It's real.

The Democrats are going crazy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Intelligence agencies believe it is Russian retaliation for the Pamama papers which embarrassed Putin last month.
A Russian practice called komprmat meaning you release dirt on me I release dirt on you.
Others suspect a Russian attempt to affect the election a move the Washington post says would be clumsy and ineffective given the amount spent on campaigns and America's free media environment.
I have the e version delivered to my kindle but I don't know how to link it here. Often their line version is different from what I get. Well luck will have it

www.washingtonpost.com... 5-957ad17b4385_story.html

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Oh my god oh dear.. oh
No we're not, they're not.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Intelligence agencies believe it is Russian retaliation for the Pamama papers which embarrassed Putin last month.
A Russian practice called komprmat meaning you release dirt on me I release dirt on you.
Others suspect a Russian attempt to affect the election a move the Washington post says would be clumsy and ineffective given the amount spent on campaigns and America's free media environment.
I have the e version delivered to my kindle but I don't know how to link it here. Often their line version is different from what I get. Well luck will have it

www.washingtonpost.com... 5-957ad17b4385_story.html

Thanks for the info.

I don't disbelieve that Russia had a hand in it.

But, just as someone releasing the Panama Papers as a political hit doesn't mean that the firms involved weren't guilty, Russi doing this to Hillary or the DNC doesn't mean they aren't guilty either.

It is muddied, agreed, but still.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

She is resigning .....
After the convention.

See the stories on Russian hactivist suspicions.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And to think that some members called the RNC a joke...

This is ridiculous. What a bunch of amateurs. I cannot wait for this clown fiesta to officially begin...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join