It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC strips Wasserman Schultz of convention speaking slot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
She was just following orders.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When someone make such obliviously false statements with such regularity, one has to ask if there is a reason other than logic.

Just because you have stated you have worked for the party, does not lead me to think you are CTR. But your blind defense of the indefensible certainly does make me think CTR!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Just because you have stated you have worked for the party, does not lead me to think you are CTR. But your blind defense of the indefensible certainly does make me think CTR!

Wow. Talk about false statements! I've never claimed to have worked for the party.

Using your logic, can I now assume it's reasonable that you are being paid due to your obviously false statements?

See how that works? Your assertions are ridiculous.
edit on 24-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Killer? Hillary is still ahead of trump and that's not going to change. Hillary wasn't behind this and her hands are clean. Although for some they're never clean.
Trumps party is not behind him at all and you think he has a chance. A change in leadership won't mar the fact she has her parties support. I mean that still means something after all.

Your party is in disarray after these emails. You need to come to grips with the fact that nearly half of the Dems don't support captain cankels and won't. The FBI didn't help her cause one bit by admitting she's a criminal and many have taken notice unlike you who has their head in the sand.

I'd say at this point Trump has more support within his party than cap'n cankels does from her's since he isn't under the spotlight for perjury, hasn't been caught breaking the law with highly classified information or rigging his party's support during the primaries.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hilleys special friend Debbie Wassaman Schultz is quitting! Lol's

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

The rats are abandoning the sinking ship!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well they just announced that she will be resigning after the convention is over. Those emails sure did sink her...but what's funny is how it doesn't seem to be spilling onto those who had to have known about the shady behind the scenes stuff going on. I'm sure there are quite a few people who were complicit in the whole thing. Especially HRC...but I guess Teflon is too slick.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They just updated on this over at GAWKER, looks like she will be resigning after the convention.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Who didn't see this coming.

UPDATE [4:00 p.m.]: Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued a statement on Sunday in which she announce she’d be stepping down from her role as Democratic National Committee Chair at the conclusion of the the Democratic National Convention.

Full statement here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well they just announced that she will be resigning after the convention is over. Those emails sure did sink her...but what's funny is how it doesn't seem to be spilling onto those who had to have known about the shady behind the scenes stuff going on. I'm sure there are quite a few people who were complicit in the whole thing. Especially HRC...but I guess Teflon is too slick.

Wasserman-Schultz will take the fall, like a good little soldier. She will shoulder all the blame and if Clinton loses ... her political career may be over too.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democratic National Convention officials have stripped party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of a speaking slot at the event next week, according to CNN. The move is in response to emails leaked late last week by WikiLeaks.

Not only will she not be speaking but the pressure is ON for her to FINALLY step down because as we all know she's been nothing more but a Clinton surrogate who just so happened to be the DNC chairwoman. Funny, it's been this obvious all throughout the primary but now because of Wikieaks releasing the emails all the sudden it's news! So why didn't Wikileaks release this crap as soon as they go it?

Bernie Sanders Calls for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign in Wake of Email Leaks

As a liberal and Sanders supporter, I wish I could say I'm shocked by all of these revelations. Like many on ATS, I am not unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

No matter what he's still the crazy inexperienced I don't have a clue how this works candidate who can't get his own party to support him. Sooooooo.

What a crock.

You mean his DECADES of experience in the Senate?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sanders calls for Debbie to resign.

But he still supports Hillary even though she had a lot to do with the smear campaigns and the fixing.

Yep, it all comes from the top. It appears the DNC are just as careless with their emails as Hillary herself is. They're probably wishing they deleted those incriminating emails before they were hacked. They should've asked Hillary. She's an expert on deleting emails.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Joelombo

Bernie supporters are not the stereotype you are pushing.
Most that I know are truly angry at how things came down.
They are angry that the DNC screwed over Bernie throughout the process, and they are very disappointed that Bernie endorsed Hillary.
Most are never going to vote for Hillary. I predict most will stay home, or vote for Trump or someone else.

I'm a Bernie supporter in Washington state, where he won the caucus by a landslide. I've yet to meet even one Sanders supporter who has switched to Trump. Keep dreaming.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

“I know that electing Hillary Clinton as our next president is critical for America’s future.

I look forward to serving as a surrogate for her campaign in Florida and across the country to ensure her victory,” she said.

“Going forward, the best way for me to accomplish those goals is to step down as Party Chair at the end of this convention.”

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You had some work at the U.N. too as I remember.

You must know some secrets eh.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Killer? Hillary is still ahead of trump and that's not going to change. Hillary wasn't behind this and her hands are clean. Although for some they're never clean.
Trumps party is not behind him at all and you think he has a chance. A change in leadership won't mar the fact she has her parties support. I mean that still means something after all.

Your party is in disarray after these emails. You need to come to grips with the fact that nearly half of the Dems don't support captain cankels and won't. The FBI didn't help her cause one bit by admitting she's a criminal and many have taken notice unlike you who has their head in the sand.

I'd say at this point Trump has more support within his party than cap'n cankels does from her's since he isn't under the spotlight for perjury, hasn't been caught breaking the law with highly classified information or rigging his party's support during the primaries.

This DNC hacking mess is akin to the Cruz speech at the RNC convention, which the liberal MSM showed disunity in the Rep party. The DNC convention didn't even start yet and it's already in disarray. It's a complete clusterf#ck.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Hilleys special friend Debbie Wassaman Schultz is quitting! Lol's

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

The rats are abandoning the sinking ship!

President Barack Obama expressed gratitude for her work in a statement.

“For the last eight years, Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has had my back,” he wrote.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

At the same time, he's as corrupt as corrupt comes.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oops sorry, wrong thread
edit on 7/24/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nah, I wish I could say that I did know personally some secrets. I've never been a high ranking official of either the UN nor local government. Still young and getting my career going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join