It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC strips Wasserman Schultz of convention speaking slot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democratic National Convention officials have stripped party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of a speaking slot at the event next week, according to CNN. The move is in response to emails leaked late last week by WikiLeaks.

Not only will she not be speaking but the pressure is ON for her to FINALLY step down because as we all know she's been nothing more but a Clinton surrogate who just so happened to be the DNC chairwoman. Funny, it's been this obvious all throughout the primary but now because of Wikieaks releasing the emails all the sudden it's news! So why didn't Wikileaks release this crap as soon as they go it?

Bernie Sanders Calls for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign in Wake of Email Leaks

edit on 24-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Huge killer for the Democrats.

Looks like their top people are getting picked off one by one.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And though Wasserman Shultz played a negligible role throughout these emails and this leak proved a systematic conspiracy to screw Bernie and his bros no exception, her resignation will be spun hy the media as a proper and fair remedy and the Bernie Bros will roll over and take it which is what they do best.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sanders calls for Debbie to resign.

But he still supports Hillary even though she had a lot to do with the smear campaigns and the fixing.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I should've known he'd already post it. It is what it is!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joelombo

And though Wasserman Shultz played a negligible role throughout these emails and this leak proved a systematic conspiracy to screw Bernie and his bros no exception, her resignation will be spun hy the media as a proper and fair remedy and the Bernie Bros will roll over and take it which is what they do best.

I think she played a major role.

Remember all her appearances on TV and radio?

And all her interviews with media?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Great news! That is, unless you're a Clinton fan. Clearly Debbie, who used to work for Clinton, should have never been given the role of chairwoman because bias but politics is corruption! So to that I say to Debbie, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

All the makings for a very interesting convention, don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joelombo

Bernie supporters are not the stereotype you are pushing.
Most that I know are truly angry at how things came down.
They are angry that the DNC screwed over Bernie throughout the process, and they are very disappointed that Bernie endorsed Hillary.
Most are never going to vote for Hillary. I predict most will stay home, or vote for Trump or someone else.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You'd be right. Remember when she scheduled few debates and usually on a Saturday night? Low viewership! Sad!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think Trumps speech at the RNC was geared towards reaching out to now disenfranchised Bernie supporters.

I talked to a few people from NYC who ended not being allowed to vote Democrat because of errors with their registration and they were life long Dem's.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

All the makings for a very interesting convention, don't ya think?

The red herrings and deflections and tangents will set a new record.

Can't wait for the speeches.

link   

Bernie has become a Cluster F of a disappointment . He is either the biggest Hypocrite that has ever lived or the most gullible naive individual that has ever existed.

He is calling for the resignation of Schultz and completely overlooking the fact that Hillary was involved with her ,and the DNC , in rigging the system for her. Makes me wonder if Bernie wasn't involved all along in getting Hillary elected.

Disgusting what he has done to his message and supporters.
edit on 16731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 14:16:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well, I don't agree with your assessment of Bernie but I do agree that he needs to call out Clinton for her obvious involvement! Maybe, just maybe, he's waiting for more concrete evidence of collusion? Like I said, makes for a very interesting convention!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Joelombo

I think she played a major role.

Remember all her appearances on TV and radio?

And all her interviews with media?

My point is her eventual resignation will be portrayed as a remedy to the issue but in reality the leak actually exposed and proved more names and that anti Bernie and corruption is systematic within the party. If I was a Bernie bro I would not be satisfied with one resignation. But I am a go getter and not a worthless Bernie bro most of whom will follow their cuckster and chief to the polls to vote for Hillary.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Joelombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Maybe, just maybe, he's waiting for more concrete evidence of collusion? L

I hope you are right and I'm wrong but I don't think that will happen.

Honestly he would have to pull a miracle reason to justify what he has done with endorsing Hillary and overlooking her corruption and ties to the DNC rigged system.

like I said , he is either that naive or he was in it all along. Brings me no pleasure to state that , as I did think he was the best candidate this year but I can't overlook the facts of what he did.

This makes 2 BIG F U to his message and his supporters from Bernie:

1. Endorsing the corrupted Hillary.

2. Calling for the resignation for Schultz and overlooking Hillary. Her involvement with schultz , the dnc, conflict of interest and being nominated by a rigged corrupted system that was in her favor , only means they should both be disqualified.

edit on 42731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 12:42:55 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Joelombo

Bernie supporters are not the stereotype you are pushing.
Most that I know are truly angry at how things came down.
They are angry that the DNC screwed over Bernie throughout the process, and they are very disappointed that Bernie endorsed Hillary.
Most are never going to vote for Hillary. I predict most will stay home, or vote for Trump or someone else.

I'd like to believe you but past performance is the best indicator of future events.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: stosh64

I should've known he'd already post it. It is what it is!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Leaks will continue all weekend, apparently...

More emails to come. And the DNC people know this already.

Donna Brazile, a vice chair of the DNC, said later on the program she had apologized to the Sanders campaign on Saturday.

“The allegations, the e-mails, the insensitivity, the stupidity, needs to be addressed, and it will be addressed,” she said.

She also predicted additional e-mails will be leaked and some people will have to go.

www.bloomberg.com...

Hillary is part and parcel of this, she knew what was going on! Hopefully
they are saving the most damning emails for the last!

edit on 24-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join