It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German machete attack: At least one person killed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: ArMaP
What if no one fought Nazi Germany the world would be saying Heil Hitler

...we can but dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

They have no reason to be in Europe. All they bring is destruction and ruin, this is an agenda of swapping out Europe's indigenous population. Problem, reaction, solution is the formula at work here.

If we really wanted to help these people we could have done a way better job of doing it in their own home countries, we could have pressured Muslim countries to take these people in. Specifically Saudi Arabia that has over 2 million unoccupied air conditioned tents. It would have been way cheaper too.

Apologist liberals that called anyone skeptical of this mass immigration racists have blood on their hands. This is their fault, they have been acting as useful idiots for this agenda for a very long time now. They have abandoned reason and accountability, they have been conditioned by brainwashing for decades now. Again, this is their fault.. These traitors should be held responsible and all these immigrants should be sent back from where they came from.

Anyone could have seen how disastrous this situation would end up being right from the start. There's no excuse here, this is pure ignorance, not nescience.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Not completely different here. I sold firearms for 10 years and the worst thing I had to tell people is that if you absolutely have to shoot to defend yourself, make sure you empty the gun into him. 1. Dead people can't sue, but a live one will every chance 2. When people are truly afraid for their life, they tend to just shoot and not have any idea how many times they shot. The more you shoot, the more scared it looks like your were. It makes your case better when you go to court if the attacker lives. It didn't sit well at first when I heard some of the older gentlemen saying this, but people get sued by their attackers quite often here too. I just don't think they get away with it quite as often in Europe, but it does happen here too. There are plenty of professional victims in this country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Firstly you stated ""if" the Armenian genocide happened because of Islam being a violent religion" is stated like you question whether it is the cause,

I'm not questioning it, religion was obviously the reason.

while saying" shouldn't that mean that all Islamic countries should be only Islamic countries, not allowing other religions?" this Islamic religion stole killed and raped through all these countries to begin with, that the few remaining you think should leave and let them have their way,

What I meant was that if one religion is a violent religion per se then I would expect all people from that religion to behave in the same way, everywhere, so it would be "natural" for them to kill all people from other religions in their countries, and that doesn't happen.

how would you feel if I told you that because you have Muslims in your country YOU should leave and if you don`t your decapitated or subjugated and your wife and daughter raped etc.

That's irrelevant in the context of my question.

Thing is though its not being allowed to be properly combated, because when people do that's called hate speech and how do we speak to Muslims in Islamic countries which can carry a death sentence or jail etc.

Hate speech exists, we only have to look at this thread, and if anyone wants to explain something to someone else then the natural way of doing it is with politeness, otherwise your attempt to show them they are wrong is only be going to see as, at least, a negative view, instead of being seen as a way of them becoming better human beings. Also, the fact that we cannot reach the people living in the most radical countries doesn't mean we couldn't do it in the other countries, starting with our own, as once again, the more people we can make understand that are acting in a wrong way the easier it will be to convince other people.

By the letter of the Quran the only people allowed to live are Jews and Christians if we stop fighting back and feel ourselves subdued, though we are to be punished in this life harshly and pay the Jizya. What ISIS started doing to the remaining Christians before most fled, they still have 1000 or so Christian girls they keep as sex slaves as per Mohamad's example and teaching.

Context is important, although some Muslims use the Quran in the way that better serves their interests (like many people do with whatever text they get their hands on), some make a distinction between what were specific conditions at specific times and what were the ideas to be applied in the future.

When people are desperate they can do stupid things and even yourself as an atheist can see it is, In all of this topic ArMaP I do see you are being mostly well intentioned, myself as a Christian see things from a Biblical perspective and things are going to get much worse than they are, its also hard for myself to hear of all my past Bro`s and sisters being slaughtered in their millions because of one false prophet madman. Not to mention all Millions of Hindu`s Africans etc who have also be unfortunate enough to come into contact with Islam.

Yes, desperate people can do stupid things, that's why I think we should start by making it harder for people to get desperate. Saying things that only provoke other people is only fuelling the fire that keeps people separated from each other, either because of religion, politics, favourite soccer team, whatever. The sooner people see that human beings are all the same the sooner they will see that it's easy to live with people with different ideas. Unfortunately, people that shown an enemy, real or not, are easier to control and more predictable in their actions, even the violent ones, so many rulers prefer to keep things that way.

PS: a good example of how people from different sides of whatever division can act the same was the Christmas truce of 1914, during World War I. In the week before Christmas, soldiers from both the German and the British side started talking to each other, probably all wishing they would be home for Christmas, and then some started meeting in no man's land, exchanging gifts and playing soccer. The commanders from both sides didn't like it and forbidden the soldiers from doing that, but, at that time, they saw that they were the same, only separated by a few cultural differences and mostly by politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
If we really wanted to help these people we could have done a way better job of doing it in their own home countries, we could have pressured Muslim countries to take these people in. Specifically Saudi Arabia that has over 2 million unoccupied air conditioned tents. It would have been way cheaper too.

It would have been even better if the war didn't start, that way they could have kept on living in their country their everyday lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What I meant was that if one religion is a violent religion per se then I would expect all people from that religion to behave in the same way, everywhere, so it would be "natural" for them to kill all people from other religions in their countries, and that doesn't happen.

No they don`t kill everybody but they kill and have killed hundreds of millions, does this mean every Muslim does, no, it means by the letter of their book it instructs its members to follow these barbaric acts, people are made Dhimmis inferior to Islamists.

Hate speech exists, we only have to look at this thread, and if anyone wants to explain something to someone else then the natural way of doing it is with politeness, otherwise your attempt to show them they are wrong is only be going to see as, at least, a negative view, instead of being seen as a way of them becoming better human beings. Also, the fact that we cannot reach the people living in the most radical countries doesn't mean we couldn't do it in the other countries, starting with our own, as once again, the more people we can make understand that are acting in a wrong way the easier it will be to convince other people.

Emphasis mine

Here in lies the problem, the problem is with Mohamad and his false perverted egotistical barbaric usurping religion, it is their books which outline what a good Muslim is not you or I or other Muslims.

Here is a video of two Christians who challenge/debate Muslims all their spare time using respected top Islamic sources, they receive continued threats, in an attempt to show them another way, the best in my mind to reaching them and getting to the root problem, which is Mohamad.

This is just one of many of David Woods and Sam, not discounting all the other guys doing the same.

Hating rape
Hating murder
Hating barbaric acts
Hating theft
Hating lies
Hating wife beating
Hating pedophilia
etc etc isn`t hate speech its righteous indignation.

All of which Islam promotes as Mohamad and his Allah approved.

Context is important, although some Muslims use the Quran in the way that better serves their interests (like many people do with whatever text they get their hands on), some make a distinction between what were specific conditions at specific times and what were the ideas to be applied in the future.

Of coarse I agree, but the Quranic text and verses that are the most dangerous make it very clear, what Muslims are to do and its not in defense, its the highest duty and honor to slay and be slain till all submits to their Allah and their false prophet. Again that does not mean their are 1.6 billion terrorists mass murderers thieving kiddy fiddlers, though by their book and Mohamad's example there IS a potential of them being so.

Yes, desperate people can do stupid things, that's why I think we should start by making it harder for people to get desperate. Saying things that only provoke other people is only fuelling the fire that keeps people separated from each other, either because of religion, politics, favourite soccer team, whatever. The sooner people see that human beings are all the same the sooner they will see that it's easy to live with people with different ideas. Unfortunately, people that shown an enemy, real or not, are easier to control and more predictable in their actions, even the violent ones, so many rulers prefer to keep things that way.

Trouble is this has gotten too many people killed by this religion with the same mind set, Islam only respects strength and views huggy people as weak and easier to dominate. If only they knew the west could have or can obliterate them at any time we just have chosen not to out of humanity in attempts to already show them better. Things are getting worse not better and will continue to do so, while Islam's goal is to dominate the globe, either by destroying our countries from within, creating non stop terror attacks or breeding us out until they can dominate.

edit on 26-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I suppose that we have reached a point in this discussion where the only thing that separates our opinions is what a Muslim thinks he/she should do. As neither of us is a Muslim and, apparently, there isn't a Muslim watching this discussion that wants to give us his/her opinion, I don't see a reason for continuing the discussion, specially as it looks like it is turning too much into a discussion between religions.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I suppose that we have reached a point in this discussion where the only thing that separates our opinions is what a Muslim thinks he/she should do. As neither of us is a Muslim and, apparently, there isn't a Muslim watching this discussion that wants to give us his/her opinion,

This I disagree with, one doesn`t need to be a Muslim to read or learn and understand Mohamad and his example and teachings.

I don't see a reason for continuing the discussion, specially as it looks like it is turning too much into a discussion between religions.

Thanks

The video I put up was 100% specific to Islam, it just happens to be two Christians using the top respected Islamic scholars as sources to prove Mohamad was false.

Yourself being Atheist will take it in a negative view but as far as Muslims are concerned imo many have enough faith to blow themselves up killing innocents for their god Allah/Satan means they have a lot of faith, misguided deceived faith that does not get them to their imagined paradise. Mohamad and his Quran perverts the gospel of Jesus and who he was.

Mohamad even thought himself demon possessed and tried multiple times to commit suicide, it was two women that convinced him he had a revelation from Gabriel, there are the Satanic verses also that Mohamad even admitted to.

But to end then with a side by side Quranic verses to Biblical verses that prove Mohamad's Allah is Satan written 600+ years before Islam ever existed and told would come and persecution and beheadings and the Antichrist etc..

Yep thanks anyway, hope all stays relatively good in Portugal.

edit on 27-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This I disagree with, one doesn`t need to be a Muslim to read or learn and understand Mohamad and his example and teachings.

I agree, but I was talking about knowing what Muslims think, not what a non-Muslim thinks, as that I already know, since I'm not a Muslim.

The video I put up was 100% specific to Islam, it just happens to be two Christians using the top respected Islamic scholars as sources to prove Mohamad was false.

I didn't watch the video (any video with more than 3 minutes or so is too long for me, unless I have a really good reason to watch it), but considering that they are supposedly using top respected Islamic scholars and reach a different conclusion I think the difference must be, again, interpretation, and I'm not interested in that.

Yep thanks anyway, hope all stays relatively good in Portugal.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join