It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German machete attack: At least one person killed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is just another example of why allowing these "refugees" into western countries is a mistake.

Thats all well and good.... in reality however they are fleeing a war torn land and they are not stopping, so how do you propose stopping them ?

Close the borders of Europe, let the rich muslim countrys take them, remember it is the religion of love so lets see some "love " from the other muslim countrys

So how do you propose turning away the boats and other vehicles they are entering by ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Once the people understand there is no entry they will stop, the people who are here should be electronically taged and told they have no hope of ever getting a passport and returned to an ME country. Estoina for exsample is only taking people from war zones, they will not be given passports, they will recive the minimum by law of surport and help and will be returned to there country when its deemed fit. Thats how it should be done. The people of Europe after ww2 did not run away but stayed and rebuild there country, so the people from waring countrys should stay fight for there country and rebuild it, but no, its more fun to come here take money rape and kill. It strange that so many young men run away leaving there women and children, seems to be part of there religion

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
But whom does it apply to?

Everyone, although in that case it's said about Muslims.

What makes a Muslim perfect?

I don't think there's a perfect anything, so there isn't a perfect Muslim, but I suppose that a Muslim that always follows the basic principles of Islam can be considered on the right way of being as close to perfect as possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

So what if I ask you to prove what you have said, everything I have said is well documented facts about islam, you just answer with "its not what I know about islam" . Words as much as actions tell who people are.

I suppose we have different definitions of what a "fact" is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: gortex
Authorities reporting this is not terrorism but a domestic incident , believed woman was his wife.

Police stated that the suspect is a 21-year-old male refugee from Syria. He is previously known to police for acts of violence.
He allegedly argued with the woman before attacking her.

Police said there was "most likely" no danger for the city's residents, and that they currently had "no indication" that the attack was in fact a terror stike.
www.dw.com...

Well, I would suggest at the very least the victim was in a state of Terror.

But yes, it appears it was a domestic incident.

i highly doubt she was his wife. actually, i know for a fact she was Polish - there's quite some noise on polish portals about it.

he was involved in attacks on other people and he wasn't deported - that's not stupid, that's borderline insanity. what where they thinking?

also, lets connect the dots, shall we? you're ATS, you're supposed to be able to do at least that.

1. he's a refugee from the middle east
2. he's a muslim
3. he's yet another muslim refugee from the middle east killing people in europe

so we have three (3) options:

1. proper background checks at the borders - unrealistic
2. expect the countries (like Syria) sorting their # out so that only people in need will seek refuge here, not terrorists - unrealistic
3. tell all muslim refugees to GTFO

if you can't understand that and still want to help them - go ahead. just remember, if you or anyone close to you will die in the next attack - YOU HAD IT COMING.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

"I like to deny ignorance‚ correct me if I am wrong" I just did and it seem you did not like it

It's just that I don't take any thing that someone tells me as the truth without verifiable facts.

In this case, there's a conflict between what you say and what I have witnessed and read, so I need hard facts to accept what you say as more correct than what I have witnessed and what I have read about Islam.

the fact is you're spinning this thread like it's some islam defense front.

the fact is, it's yet another muslim refugee killing people in europe. who cares WHY? the WHY is a question that should be asked later, first we need to stop this from happening, and one has to be an idiot to think it's just a coincidence that he was a muslim refugee.

so like it or not, the only line of defense is sending them all back where they came from before next attack happens.

because IT WILL happen.
and it will be yet another muslim refugee killing innocents.
AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

who cares WHY? the WHY is a question that should be asked later, first we need to stop this from happening, and one has to be an idiot to think it's just a coincidence that he was a muslim refugee.

The WHY is the reason why we are in this mess in the first place, in case you hadn't noticed the massive increase in refugees coincides with the massive bombing effort that has been going hard in the ME ..... if you cannot address the WHY how the hell do you think you will achieve success short of eliminating the middle east ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't think there's a perfect anything, so there isn't a perfect Muslim, but I suppose that a Muslim that always follows the basic principles of Islam can be considered on the right way of being as close to perfect as possible.

Mohamad is referred to as the perfect human being in Islam and his followers, his Quran and bio in the Hadith are what Muslims are to emulate, someone who was a mass murdering warmonger, womanizing thieving, kiddy fiddler to say the least who says that Jews and Christians are the most vile of creatures and to fight and be slain until all follow their Allah/Satan and believe Mohamad was a prophet and messenger of Allah. Yeah that's perfect at something to many.

After 13 years of being an almost complete failure that nobody believed him or wanted anything to do with him to the point of killing him, he went as a refugee to Medina to three tribes of Jews that took him and his followers in, after a while NO Jews were left and he beheaded up to 800 of the males in a day and took their wives as sex slaves, the only way he could succeed was through theft and slaughter, Mohamad was victorious in Terror.

I don`t think I`m telling you anything you agree with.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hungary is stopping them, how? by building fences and prioritize border security and patrolling the fences.. They will resort to lethal force if necessary.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

who cares WHY? the WHY is a question that should be asked later, first we need to stop this from happening, and one has to be an idiot to think it's just a coincidence that he was a muslim refugee.

The WHY is the reason why we are in this mess in the first place, in case you hadn't noticed the massive increase in refugees coincides with the massive bombing effort that has been going hard in the ME ..... if you cannot address the WHY how the hell do you think you will achieve success short of eliminating the middle east ?

they don't have the resources to go on open war with the west. close the borders for them, anyone already in europe would be deported, anyone trying to flee from the police should be shot. issue a state of emergency in the whole europe that gives the police the right to kill you on sight if you're trying to run and looking like you're from the middle east at the same time. wanna be safe? don't run. people would accept that, for their own safety.

and sure, we have to address the WHY. and sure, it's the west that started it. but this isn't the thread about Iraq, Libya or Syria, and it isn't a time to debate how it exactly all happened, when we have psychotic killers running in our towns, killing pregnant women. when everything goes south, you don't sit and think what went wrong, you're starting to clean up the damn mess first.

as for cleaning up those that started it all, people are too dumbed down to realize it's a problem-reaction-solution scenario. either we'll kick out all the western leaders involved to that hell hole they've created, or 1984 is inevitable.
edit on 25/7/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

or 1984 is inevitable.

We are pretty much there perhaps with a splash of a 'brave new world'.....

The problem is the people, they are not complicit in their leaders decisions and yes many are brainwashed with religion i am just not sure we can just close the doors in good conscience and say FU...its pretty messy...one thing is for sure people need to wake out of the trance they are in before they are forced out of it with a very large bang...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Hungary is stopping them, how? by building fences and prioritize border security and patrolling the fences.. They will resort to lethal force if necessary.

The zombie hoards are coming fences will not stop them....using lethal force will only increase the tension not stop the flow

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You are saying that if we stopped being mean, then these morons would stop what they are doing?
They would stop oppressing everyone around them, stop killing gays and magically become costa/starbucks drinking hipsters?

Really? What have those muslims who are getting killed done exactly that is so wrong? Nothing, some want to show their wrists and faces, others are born gay. There is no pleasing them! They are doing exactly what they are set out to do and that is to radically islamify the whole world through terror.

If we stopped the bombings, it would just make it even easier for them to fulfill their goal. If we just stay loving and accepting, it will also make it easier for them. Is that what you want?

I'm glad that our forefathers stemmed the islamic wave back a few hundred years ago. This led to the freedom for people like you being able to be so naive and blind, because you had it so good for so long, this stopped you from seeing actual danger.

Shame that this freedom is now jeopardised by the very people who enjoyed it for so long and can't see around corners.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You are saying that if we stopped being mean, then these morons would stop what they are doing? They would stop oppressing everyone around them, stop killing gays and magically become costa/starbucks drinking hipsters?

Being mean ?...bombing them beyond the point of submission to the point they feel the need to blow themselves up to cause collateral damage is your idea of being mean ....ok then...

They are doing exactly what they are set out to do and that is to radically islamify the whole world through terror.

Clearly some of them believe that they are !

If we stopped the bombings, it would just make it even easier for them to fulfill their goal. If we just stay loving and accepting, it will also make it easier for them. Is that what you want?

Do you think we would be in this mess if we never started removing dictators and bombing the christ out of them ?
The reason so many radicals are slipping in is because they are disguised as the refugees if we were not bombing there would be no refugees...you get that right ?...

I'm glad that our forefathers stemmed the islamic wave back a few hundred years ago. This led to the freedom for people like you being able to be so naive and blind, because you had it so good for so long, this stopped you from seeing actual danger.

We have been at war of kinds since we started writing history books likely much much longer than that.....not everything is as cut and dry as you perceive it to be
edit on 25-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

oh really? I assure it would stop them, they would divert themselves to some other country or simply turn back.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I will only answer one of the things you said. Do I think we would be in the same mess if we didn't bomb them?...

The answer is categorically YES!

That was the whole point of my post. Yes, yes and triple yes.

Isis or whatever their warped idea is has only surfaced because of the war, that much I agree. But it wasn't BECAUSE of the war, the war just created the right environment for that ideology to hatch.

You argue as if terrorists are noble warriors, only fighting for justice.

I argue that:

a) you don't have to be a registered isis member to commit atrocities out of sympathy for them, anybody can just contribute

b) isis and therefore all symphethiser terrorists don't want peace in Syria. If they did, they would BRING peace to their own people. SO the only other motivation is their bloodlust and warped interpretation [not too warped mind you, mostly taken 'too' literal. Actually being most adherend to their holy scriptures] of islam and therefore their primary goal [apart from medieval power] is the islamification of the world.

Two different motives here and you think they commit these heinous acts of slaughter because they want...wait for it...PEACE and freedom for their people?!?

If it wasn't so dangerous, I'd find an opinion like that quite endearing [as in "aww bless", because it is nice to have people always see the good in others].

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

"The attacker was completely out of his mind.

he wasn't out of his mind, someone else was in his...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You completely missed my point....if we were not bombing them there would be no exodus of refugees , so therefor it would have been a lot easier to keep out the radicals as they would not being coming in disguised as refugees, this is the reason we are seeing an escalation of attacks in Europe

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
But whom does it apply to?

Everyone, although in that case it's said about Muslims.

What makes a Muslim perfect?

GP777 said it

Mohamad is referred to as the perfect human being in Islam and his followers, his Quran and bio in the Hadith are what Muslims are to emulate

Following Mo is what makes a perfect Muslim. That's the "just" part. Nothing in the Quran which speaks about justice, love, peace, group hugs and warm fuzziness pertains to anyone except true Muslims. Muslims are superior to everyone else and all others will have their faces dragged through hell and made to drink boiling water. It's pretty clear. Page after nauseating page it reminds it's readers how much Allah hates everyone other than Muslims. This is why I said a non Muslim family is now a new convert's problem. They have to give up everything. Friends, family, a way of life.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You completely missed my point....if we were not bombing them there would be no exodus of refugees , so therefor it would have been a lot easier to keep out the radicals as they would not being coming in disguised as refugees, this is the reason we are seeing an escalation of attacks in Europe

Islam hates the west with a hate we can not understand. Islam has been planing to invade us for a very long time its got very little to do with any bombing the west has done

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join