It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German machete attack: At least one person killed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Joelombo

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: DAVID64
Don't you think it's high time you held your politicians responsible for letting these animals in to your country?

What animals? The people fleeing a war that is destroying their homes and their families?

Just because a very small minority behaves badly doesn't mean that we should not help the majority, as they do need help.

You help. Id rather a million Muslims rot than to expose my family to a .0000000001 increased chance of having their heads chopped off by a machete. Do not give one single shat about the Muslims. Zero.

What is someone in your family became a Muslim?
Would suddenly you give zero sh!ts about them?

edit: ok, i''m the third person to ask this question...

There's literally a zero percent chance of that ever happening. We aren't the lost souls type.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Joelombo

You joined two days ago. Where's your intro. thread?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Joelombo

You joined two days ago. Where's your intro. thread?

I would put money on that he has many names here, its SOP for shills, you see a lot of them on line, there job is to defend the murder of women and children by the religion of love.

(post by Joelombo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A kebab knife is a machete now? lol...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Well a kebab is very close to a machete and can freely be discribed as a machete. Any the main point is this muslim killed a pregant woman with a large knife, is it so important what type of knife it is. Could it be that you are trying to draw attition away from who did this sick deed and his religion

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Well a kebab is very close to a machete and can freely be discribed as a machete. Any the main point is this muslim killed a pregant woman with a large knife, is it so important what type of knife it is. Could it be that you are trying to draw attition away from who did this sick deed and his religion

The point is, it wasn't a machete. The guy obviously grabbed the nearest knife to him. Which makes it seem (to me at least) like this was a spur of the moment thing.
If it was a machete then thst would indicate pre planning as you don't tend to keep one nearby as a matter of routine.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

The point is, it wasn't a machete. The guy obviously grabbed the nearest knife to him. Which makes it seem (to me at least) like this was a spur of the moment thing.
If it was a machete then thst would indicate pre planning as you don't tend to keep one nearby as a matter of routine.

So he killed for his god but becouse he did not plan it its ok. I want to point out that I understand what you are saying but what you said could be seen as surport for his actions

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

No im not trying to draw attention, just trying to be accurate. A kebab knife by size is roughly equal to a machete, but when it comes to material characteristics, a kebab knife is actually thiner due to its thin metal construction, when a machete is actually tougher.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

This wasn't a machete?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No im not trying to draw attention, just trying to be accurate. A kebab knife by size is roughly equal to a machete, but when it comes to material characteristics, a kebab knife is actually thiner due to its thin metal construction, when a machete is actually tougher.

Does it realy matter what the knife was called, a pregant woman was killed, i cant even start to think about the horror she felt for not only her own life but her unborn childs life, so if you agree lets just forget about the name of the knife

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Could you imagine your relief if you ran him over on accident and didn't know he was killing people at first? It would be like "Dear gawd, what have I done... oh wait, I just caught a maniac! Your welcome, urrahbuddy!"

Hilarious. There have been times when this would have been welcomed

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I agree, and it's appaling how politicians are saying things like this:

France must "learn to live with terrorism" - Manuel Valls, French Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

So he killed for his god but becouse he did not plan it its ok. I want to point out that I understand what you are saying but what you said could be seen as surport for his actions

If someone want's to erroneously attribute what I said as support for this POS, then more fool them.

I got no time for jihadis, I'd happily see them executed. Hell, I'll be one of the trigger guys.

It was merely a point about use of language and how that can colour one's perception of an event.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I agree, and it's appaling how politicians are saying things like this:

France must "learn to live with terrorism" - Manuel Valls, French Prime Minister.

TPTB fear what is coming next, the people taking power, so they are saying all sorts of stupit things, im waiting for the guy who drove the BMW to be taken to jail for trying to murder this man

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: SprocketUK

This wasn't a machete?

Wow, that certainly is getting on for machete size etc.

Looks like it wasn't daddy's kebab knife after all. Good spot.

Well, in light of that, everyone can discount my theory about it being spur of the moment, deffo an element of planning to this.

(i'm off to wash my hands now after clicking on that filthy, disgusting link... JFT96 Don't buy the S*n)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"im waiting for the guy who drove the BMW to be taken to jail for trying to murder this man"

Ahahaha, you would be surprised on how many times something like that happens in Europe!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Authorities reporting this is not terrorism but a domestic incident , believed woman was his wife.

Police stated that the suspect is a 21-year-old male refugee from Syria. He is previously known to police for acts of violence.
He allegedly argued with the woman before attacking her.

Police said there was "most likely" no danger for the city's residents, and that they currently had "no indication" that the attack was in fact a terror stike.
www.dw.com...

Well, I would suggest at the very least the victim was in a state of Terror.

But yes, it appears it was a domestic incident.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join