It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German machete attack: At least one person killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: DAVID64
Don't you think it's high time you held your politicians responsible for letting these animals in to your country?

What animals? The people fleeing a war that is destroying their homes and their families?

Just because a very small minority behaves badly doesn't mean that we should not help the majority, as they do need help.

You help. Id rather a million Muslims rot than to expose my family to a .0000000001 increased chance of having their heads chopped off by a machete. Do not give one single shat about the Muslims. Zero.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joelombo
You help.

If it's in my power to do something for them, I will.

Id rather a million Muslims rot than to expose my family to a .0000000001 increased chance of having their heads chopped off by a machete.

I wonder how would you solve the problem if someone in your family converts to Islam.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You help.

If it's in my power to do something for them, I will.

Id rather a million Muslims rot than to expose my family to a .0000000001 increased chance of having their heads chopped off by a machete.

I wonder how would you solve the problem if someone in your family converts to Islam.

If someone in your family converts to Islam, you are now their problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Someone out there is really trying to get something started.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The problem is, many attackers were homegrown.
In my opinion, many refugees have more brains in their little toe than many homegrown muslims.
It is essentially left politics, in Germany (die linke) and their fascists that enables muslims to indoctrinate their children with radical poison.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Don't you think it's high time you held your politicians responsible for letting these animals in to your country?

What animals? The people fleeing a war that is destroying their homes and their families?

Just because a very small minority behaves badly doesn't mean that we should not help the majority, as they do need help.

You help. Id rather a million Muslims rot than to expose my family to a .0000000001 increased chance of having their heads chopped off by a machete. Do not give one single shat about the Muslims. Zero.

What is someone in your family became a Muslim?
Would suddenly you give zero sh!ts about them?

edit: ok, i''m the third person to ask this question...
edit on 24-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Shows what immigration does for you !

Merkel rocks !

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There's no restrictions on blades *at home* in Germany. You can even carry them to and from a workplace-something I've done when clearing brush at the pump track and dirtjumps.

You can make them yourself, by the way. Something I'll be doing in a few months once I've bought a forge.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The asylum-seeking Syrian man had been involved in previous incidents causing injuries to other people, police said.

Now if he had questioned the Holocaust instead of attacking people, he would of course still be locked up.

edit on 24-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

The only crimes so far are the right-wingers burning down the refugee accomodation.In Germany.

[snipped]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was Islamic terror related.
edit on 7.24.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped reference to removed post

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joelombo

What's your patriotic handicap? German?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Everything bigger than a butter knife is a machete these days.
Since it was at his dad's kebab shop it was probably one of the great big knives they carve the donner with.

I have to admit that kebab shops are dodgy places. I've lost count of the number of times I've been attacked in or outside them.

Always by drunk non muslims though and never at half four in the afternoon .

Damn glad I don't live in Germany. I have to say.
A long, hot, violent summer ahead I think.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. It's always nice to know who the intolerant bigots are around here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I stand corrected.

Still in Germany, though.

I remain utterly baffled as to why no-one fought back, though.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
a reply to: anxiouswens

[snipped].

That's a bit harsh.
It's easy not to be afraid if you are a big lump or safely out of an area that feels dangerous.
edit on 7.24.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped reference to removed post

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I see the religion of love is not content with killing children, now they kill pregnant women. Time and time again islam have proven its a religion of hate. Its time for humain mass deportations and make Europe safe again.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Thanks for posting this. It's always nice to know who the intolerant bigots are around here.

I am NEVER tolerant of people who kill women and children.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It sure is funny, for a conspiracy forum you all are acting just as predictable as the rest. Fear programming in full swing.

Don't look behind the curtain!
Know your enemy and prepair for war!
Depopulation has to start somewhere, be the first!

edit on 24-7-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

What is someone in your family became a Muslim?
Would suddenly you give zero sh!ts about them?

edit: ok, i''m the third person to ask this question...

Since muslims are the only people who shout how great there god is wile killing people, it would mean that a person joining this killing gang is mentally sick and needs help
edit on 24-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join