It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German machete attack: At least one person killed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Terrible few days for Germany.

A woman has been killed and two others have been injured in a machete attack near Stuttgart in Germany.

Police have arrested a man in connection with the attack in the small city of Reutlingen in the south-west of the country.

German newspaper Bild reported the man struck outside a kebab shop at around 4:30pm local time, causing several witnesses to flee in panic.

An eyewitness told the tabloid: "The attacker was completely out of his mind. He ran with the machete behind a police patrol car."

He said a passing BMW managed to run him over and afterwards he "lay prostrate on the ground and didn't move".

The police has confirmed the attacker was a 21-year-old Syrian refugee but have not released his name. The motive for the attack is unclear.

Source

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
Terrible few days for Germany.

The police has confirmed the attacker was a 21-year-old Syrian refugee but have not released his name. The motive for the attack is unclear.

Source

Syrian refugee...motive for attack is unknown. Riiiiiiiight....

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
dear god.

looks like many people on here were right when they said to be cautious about immigrants and how terror groups had sleeper drones in their midst.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Come on Germany? Why is mad merkal still in power?

(post by Joelombo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
dear god.

looks like many people on here were right when they said to be cautious about immigrants and how terror groups had sleeper drones in their midst.

They aren't immigrating they are fleeing the destruction of their homelands.
Big difference. And yah, figure on more blowback.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just wondering, for those from Europe.....How's that whole, "Open our hearts and homes to these poor immigrants" thing going? Is it just me, or have you guys seen a serious spike in attacks since they welcomed all those "refugees"?
You were warned. I said it before and I'll keep saying it : What you allow will continue. Don't you think it's high time you held your politicians responsible for letting these animals in to your country? That they've put you and your families in danger, while they enjoy the highest security in the world?
What You Allow Will Continue.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm glad someone had the initiative to run the nut over.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV
I'm glad someone had the initiative to run the nut over.

Could you imagine your relief if you ran him over on accident and didn't know he was killing people at first? It would be like "Dear gawd, what have I done... oh wait, I just caught a maniac! Your welcome, urrahbuddy!"

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Those machetes really need to be banned. Where is the sugar cane grown and harvested in Germany, again?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Authorities reporting this is not terrorism but a domestic incident , believed woman was his wife.

Police stated that the suspect is a 21-year-old male refugee from Syria. He is previously known to police for acts of violence.
He allegedly argued with the woman before attacking her.

Police said there was "most likely" no danger for the city's residents, and that they currently had "no indication" that the attack was in fact a terror stike.
www.dw.com...

edit on 24-7-2016 by gortex because: edit to add

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yep I was one of them. 12 months to the day nearly I started a thread saying I was frightened of what we were letting in. All the young fit, sometimes angry men didnt look like poor refugees to me but more like an invading army sent by ISIS. I was mocked for the thread, told the bogeyman was all in my mind. Called a bigot, racist, xenophobic and every other label but still I posted because I just knew and couldnt understand why intelligent people on here couldnt see what was right before their eyes especially since ISIS had threatened to send jihadists in with refugees and what is even worse even now still they are being let into Europe. Everyday thousands arrive in Italy from Libya.

I predict there will be civil war soon the very thing I was frightened of and then where will people like me run with a child and elderly mother?a reply to: odzeandennz

link   
Dpa reply to: odzeandennz

edit on 24-7-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

link   
Dp reply to: odzeandennz

link   
Dp?a reply to: odzeandennz

link   
Dpa reply to: odzeandennz
W

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Don't you think it's high time you held your politicians responsible for letting these animals in to your country?

What animals? The people fleeing a war that is destroying their homes and their families?

Just because a very small minority behaves badly doesn't mean that we should not help the majority, as they do need help.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yea, its the machete's but you forgot the kebab shop! God knows I don't linger about a kebab shop, in fact, I see one and I cross the street. You have no idea the huge number of nuts who hang about kebab shops.

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The driver was Fatih H. (22), son of kebab shop owner. Guess he was nutty enough to chase after him. Need more brave nuts who aren't afraid to stop the attackers.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

8:74
But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah [jihad] and those who gave shelter and aided - it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.

He allegedly argued with the woman before attacking her

I wonder what they were arguing about? God?
3:151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
edit on 24-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join