It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of paid Hilary Shills

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Lol - I can't even keep up with all the threads hating on Hilary. We're outnumbered in a big way here, from what I see. I came to ATS for the paranormal, but the politics sucks me in, too.

No, Hilary should not go to jail, people. As much as you repeat it and thereby sink the propaganda deeper and deeper into your subconscious minds, she isn't a criminal.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

www.navytimes.com...

It was the beginning of an unlikely series of events that led to the Justice Department filing charges that could put Machinist Mate 1st Class Kristian Saucier behind bars for 20 years. Prosecutors say the 10-year Navy vet used his cell phone to snap pictures of the classified engineering spaces on the attack submarine Alexandria, raising questions about his intentions to share them.

Personally I have had a security clearance and a job that required the handling of classified material in the military I can assure you that Hillary would be facing life in prison had she had done this as a member of the military.
edit on 7/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Well for my depth of knowledge and ability to articulate they'll pay more. This kind of knowledge and oration doesn't come cheap.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is the only way people would support her.

They would have to be paid.

Hilary foundation is a charity she accepts donations of money and time. Pays only those she can't swindle.
edit on 24-7-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hi. Are you really a supporter? I know there are people who think she's been treated unfairly. I see them as Hillary sympathizers but not really supporters perse'.
This will be refreshing if we can come together here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The Hillary foundation???

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well the real law people say differently so where does that leave you? With a belief. The proof says she didn't break the law. It's right there in front of everyone. There are people who believe they did something with white water. No conviction. There are people who believe she actually pulled the trigger on Ambassador Stevens too. More than half a dozen or so hearings reveal that to not be true.
Some people believe she said what difference does it make regarding lost lives. There are people who believe lots of things that are total bull excrement.
What can you do?
edit on 7242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Now you've done it. They'll be after you now too. Lol.
When they start that she should be in jail garbage just ask well then why isn't she?.
They'll list codes and laws and statutes and all we have to say is AND????

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

We had a guy sent to mannhiem and then to stateside prison for simply leaving a targetting laptop on while traveling. Nothing was ever broadcast or taken, but because it was left unsecure in the car for 2 hours...
edit on 24-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I know it's incredible.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jimmyx

Hi. Are you really a supporter? I know there are people who think she's been treated unfairly. I see them as Hillary sympathizers but not really supporters perse'.
This will be refreshing if we can come together here.

yes I am.....*snipped*. this way they can separate groups of the American people into US vs. them....a classic (historical) way of provoking unrest and distrust of our own neighbors...the more that this type of sentiment is voiced, the more hardened group positions become. paranoia sets in as the "group dynamic" becomes more convinced of their own righteousness, and the beliefs of the "outsiders" become antithetical to that groups dynamic.....
many destructive revolutions of the past and of recent history, have started with this seed of distrust, sowed it carefully, and bided their time until it blossomed into violent chaos.
edit on 24-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: neo96

That is the only way people would support her.

They would have to be paid.

Hilary foundation is a charity she accepts donations of money and time. Pays only those she can't swindle.

why would anyone with an ounce of brain matter, take what you said above as being anywhere near the truth. is this just a way for you to feel connected and loved by the right?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I know... Sadly, I am not good at articulating snappy responses. Also, my time in ATS is limited, so I mostly get bits and pieces of the conversations with sometimes days in between.

Anyway, go Hilary, beat Trump! 😎👍

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This isn't about ATS members...

Individually or as groups.

Please discuss the topic....and not each other.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

They are however not the brightest

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

www.navytimes.com...

It was the beginning of an unlikely series of events that led to the Justice Department filing charges that could put Machinist Mate 1st Class Kristian Saucier behind bars for 20 years. Prosecutors say the 10-year Navy vet used his cell phone to snap pictures of the classified engineering spaces on the attack submarine Alexandria, raising questions about his intentions to share them.

Personally I have had a security clearance and a job that required the handling of classified material in the military I can assure you that Hillary would be facing life in prison had she had done this as a member of the military.

wrong...gen. petraeus got 2 years probation and a $100,000 fine.....no life in prison

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What's your point?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Haha never seen that one I couldn't quit laughing.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: onequestion

www.navytimes.com...

wrong...gen. petraeus got 2 years probation and a $100,000 fine.....no life in prison

What....???

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That's ok. I already have the snarky seat filled. No need for two of us to wear the target . I'm happy you're here. Now maybe I will make that long sought after thread. Why she's the best choice.
I am thinking of making a meet Tim Kaine thread since I'm a Virginian for the past 25 years. He was on the city council seat in Richmond. That's as grass roots as you can get. Then mayor , then governor then senator and I've personally voted for him in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join