It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Brutally Attacked by Black Lives Matter, Says Army Staff Sergeant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

U.S. Army National Guard staff sergeant says he and one of his Army veteran friends were assaulted by Black Lives Matter supporters in San Antonio, Texas, Thursday Evening. “As I was getting my face stomped in and thrown through a window, they (all 4 of them) were yelling racial slurs saying how whites sucked and black lives were better,” Marc Stephen, the second victim, said on Facebook.

First cops and now veterans. I'm finding it very hard to support ANYTHING about BLM now. San Antonio is a heavily military town. The Air Force base down there trains both Navy and Air Force police.

What happens if the military and veterans begins assaulting BLM?

Things will explode rapidly.

UPDATE- Found them on facebook and talking with SSG Johnson for confirmation right now. I have personally confirmed this story and will post an update including the officers names tomorrow after I confirm with SAPD. There public relations office is closed today, obviously.
edit on 24-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Let's hope they pull that sh** on some SEALS.

2nd.
ETA - I'm just waiting for BLM members to pull something like this on a CCL and wind up getting shot. Then, it going to be the usual attempts to point the Racist finger, never mind that BLM is starting to resemble the New Black Panthers in their tactics.
edit on 24-7-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

U.S. Army National Guard staff sergeant says he and one of his Army veteran friends were assaulted by Black Lives Matter supporters in San Antonio, Texas, Thursday Evening. “As I was getting my face stomped in and thrown through a window, they (all 4 of them) were yelling racial slurs saying how whites sucked and black lives were better,” Marc Stephen, the second victim, said on Facebook.

First cops and now veterans. I'm finding it very hard to support ANYTHING about BLM now. San Antonio is a heavily military town. The Air Force base down there trains both Navy and Air Force police.

What happens if the military and veterans begins assaulting BLM?

Things will explode rapidly.

Maybe they should change the name of their organisation from BLM to BLAB (Black Lives Are Better)?

Doing what they are doing is proof that the organisation is racist, yet they claim they are standing up to racism.

You couldn't make it up.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Meet the new KKK. It's called black lives matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Whites being randomly attacked has been going on for decades, but much more so in the last few years leading to now. There are youtube channels that document these attacks. Usually every 1-3 hours there is a new one. Not just attacks but elderly murders, home invasion murders, etc. A large segment just have a ton of hatred towards White people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I read the entire article and the only person to mention BLM was the victim of the assault.

But then again, it is Breitbart.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Another one.usherald.com... mpaign=fbext#

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Read the story. The attacked him only after they found out he was a veteran allegedly.

His buddy got attacked coming out to help him.

They targetted him for being a VETERAN not just white.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Read the story. The attacked him only after they found out he was a veteran allegedly.

His buddy got attacked coming out to help him.

They targetted him for being a VETERAN not just white.

I am talking about attacks period, BLM or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I guess you missed the part where they were saying "Black lives are better"?

Staff Sergeant Zach Coe Johnson posted on Facebook, “If any of ya’ll believe in the black Lives matter Bulls**t you can visit me and my buddy in the hospital…..we got jumped for being prior military.”

From the source.
edit on 24-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

In that one it says 'a group of teens'.

Neither example seems to be related to BLM.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

In that one it says 'a group of teens'.

Neither example seems to be related to BLM.

"group of teens" is a media code word.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I read the entire article and the only person to mention BLM was the victim of the assault.

And????
That's not good enough? The guy getting his face stomped is not a reliable witness, you need BLM to issue a public announcement?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm gonna wait for more info.

If what is being said is true there should be police reports and other testimony to corroborate the statements made.

That said:

As a veteran and soldier for life, it would behoove any potential attackers to realize that, although they got lucky this time, most of us carry and know how to shoot under stress.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think it's best to wait for more info as well. I've not been able to find either man's FB account to verify any of this. Also, one man said he was unconscious throughout the attack. So how would he know what was going on to any extent?

Edit:

If the fight started outside, at what point was one of the men thrown through the window? I'm sure the owner of the establishment would of wanted that in a police report.
edit on 24-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Bull.
IF THEY are targeting us,better reign in those dogs before they get forcibly put down without regard for age or race.
I have COPD a protracted fight is NOT possible,yet I AM fighting for my life.
My response and legal defense will be I am required to counter attack with lethal intent,because of that,regardless if a 15 year old thinks it's a game.
I can't and won't.
I am MOST certainly not alone as the RNC would clearly show.
I suggest the black community turn it's activism INWARD if they don't want to see the careless destruction of their children ,if however they take any PRIDE in such actions ,it's TOO bad I can't get them instead.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I guess you missed the part where they were saying "Black lives are better"?

Forgive some folks of the very left persuasion. They can only infer from reading or listening what they are directed to by the Party.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

IF true ... the reprehensible actions of four people are going to damn the whole BLM movement?

If this is going to be the standard, can I start calling all Republicans racists because David Duke is one?

Or how about all Christians being judged by Westboro Baptist Church?

Or is scape-goating only okay when right-wingers do it?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The funniest part about this is that he blames the police for not helping because it was two white guys that got attacked.

Yet police, according to some, should have been all over this because the supposed perpetrators are black.

Can't have it both ways, guy.

Also - how does one not remember any of the attack....except for how he got thrown through a window and was being stomped and that his attackers were yelling, and WHAT they were yelling as well?
edit on 24-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

These questions are the reason why I intend to reserve judgement.

I'm pretty sensitive to veterans being attacked or abused in anyway. But I also know there's a lot of us who are mouthy and tend to write checks the body can't cash.

If this was a racially motivated outright attack, then they will have my support.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join