It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Most of his evidence is old news and not even accurate or serious...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

". . . hasn't delivered anythiing . . . "

is, to me far too strict an assessment.

He has introduced a project that is at least intriguing and with logically, potentially some vast new territory to be covered in the field.

He has yet to put out anything THAT startling or new. Given all the givens, that's not surprising.

He has lain a groundwork on which to build. IN his place, I'd have done similarly, most likely.

Though, probably I might have given a bit more meat on the bone/structure he initially presented.

He's presenting this as though he's coming into the equation with all his creativity etc. etc. etc. plus the contacts the oligarchy gives him . . . etc. etc. and that he will have a LOT of clout in terms of what is presented, how it's presented step by step.

I think he's deluded on that score.

I believe it is likely to be VERY VERY VERY CALCULATED from the git-go--regardless of how THEY have to manage him, to insure their more or less precise delivery of what THEY want delivered.

I think he will be used . . . mostly . . . as a clever technician . . . massaging the information and putting bells, whistles, pretty colors and graphics etc. to the content they give him to be spread abroad.

I think he sees himself as much more in a driver's seat . . . than the chief steward on the caboose.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Old news--much of it, yeah.

not accurate or serious?

I don't know.

I'm not sure how much of it he was insisting was accurate or serious vs just laying out the historical perspective to date.

imho, he has a tough row to hoe. LOL.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

1. Springer vetted Tom. That's NOT "nothing."

Pretty sure that isn't correct.
Mark met him and thinks he is a nice guy, he wasn't "vetting him" . Mark is friends with George Knapp who interviewed Tom, Mark supports George in his televised / radio reports on UFOlogy.

You are implying TDL is sanctioned by Springer.

The only feeling I get from Mark is he, like the rest of us, is unsure but thinks Tom is a stand up guy and is interested in outcomes of the research Tom puts out.

There was no "Vetting" process that took place.

edit on 24-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

is, to me far too strict an assessment.

Its not too strict of an assessment, its the fact and the truth.

He hasn't provided any evidence of anything and what he has spoken about and pushing, is labelled as works of FICTION by himself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
At this point, it seems premature to completely blow it off...
Seems like the perfect point to blow it off.

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Davg80

He just makes himself look silly using a Billy Meier picture , how is this supposed to reflect well on the release of a piece of his documentary ?
Wonder how close " getting very close" is , I hate drip drip it's obvious marketing.
Exactly, very silly, I don't see how people can take him seriously.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looking forward to more from Tom, although I'm not sure all this is going to blow the doors wide open, so to speak. I did buy Sekret Machines. As a standalone book, it's a pretty generic, poorly written (from a storytelling standpoint) cliched retread of what we've read elsewhere before

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
wtf! how my thread about the interesting subjet of humanoids get only 2 pages while a thread about a hoaxer get 5?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i think in all honestly that we should refrain on condemning someone for being a hoaxer or sensationalist at best until it has been proven that they are such a person..... the great thing about this saga is that we will find out eventually, i'm still split on whether he has smoking gun information, higher ups are blowing smoke up his ass or he is fabricating it all, to try and forge a new career as a writer, movie director etc etc... i hope his Documentary has the legs that is required to carry through the rest of his ideas that relate to the phenomenon that he is talking of exposing, he keeps saying this information will be hard for us to take, i will tell you what is hard to take .........the absolute shambles the world is in at the moment!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

lol............ your funny

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's Tom Delonge !!!!

We've all been there mate , threads are like a box of chocolates .......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
he still sounds like a hoaxer and the new picture prove that billy will be part of the book

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i think in all honestly that we should refrain on condemning someone for being a hoaxer or sensationalist at best until it has been proven that they are such a person

Thats the thing , He can't even be classified as a HOAXER he is telling you its FICTION on paper. Its a WIN WIN for him.

edit on 09731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 15:09:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

i also think that whats happening in movies with all the super hero movies all relating to Gods can relate to what TD says that the Aliens are the Ancient Gods, i do believe that Hollywood and the media are tasked with swaying consciousness by TPTB.
Another thing i find interesting is whats happening in Politics with the amount of Female heads of state there are and how that could be another conscious cue to get us ready for a new way of thinking, in regards to there being many powerful female Gods......
just some crazy scenarios i love to contemplate

edit on 24-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight...

We're all supposed to believe Tom because the owner of a conspiracy website says it's legit? Mmmkay.

I'm aware that Springer is well respected and admired around here. I'm also vaguely aware that he's got some relationships with certain 3 letter agencies. I'm not clear however, on the nature of these connections. Are these his friends? Colleagues? Handlers? Bosses?

Pardon me if I'm out of line here but being vetted by the owner of a conspiracy theory website (with possibly questionable affiliations/influence) doesn't mean squat. Tom and Springer could both be (knowingly or unknowingly) disinformation agents for all we know. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an attack on anyone's character. It's just that the CIA has a history of using and manipulating people for their own interests.

Also gotta be suspect of someone trying to profit on supposed earth shattering knowledge. You've just been given the secrets of the true nature of our reality and you're gonna share it I'm a fictionalized book? No disrespect meant to anyone but sorry, I'm not buying it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i think the Non-Fiction book is also coming soon........

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

You see this is the problem with member boxian making the FALSE claim that Mark vetted him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i think the Non-Fiction book is also coming soon........

When that happens then lets revisit his credibility in regards to disclosure.

However all we got so far is his FICTIONAL work and he has provided nothing to suggest anything other than a marketing ploy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

you dont have to vet someone who is a world famous musician who has decided to make a crazy career move into the murky waters of conspiracy theories.......... no you just have to sit back and wait for him to reveal his secret knowledge, nobodys asking anyone to buy any of his books or contribute a penny to his enterprises, we will find out regardless.
At the end of the day he is putting more money in than he is getting out......at the moment, and it remains to be see whether the information that he has, will propel him to the heights that he is expecting it to.
i am enjoying the whole saga if truth be told, cause i still cant get my head round his career move.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
as i said hoax end thread

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join