It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for the video mate.
George Knapp ..."Delonge want's his company to be the Disney of UFOs"

Judging by the output so far it's more Disney than Disclosure.

edit on 24-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh, okay. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Not ragging on you, btw, just that I get frustrated how ready people are to declare someone a fraud, even though I understand the reaction -- people have waited a long time, and have been burned many times, and who wants to look like the rube who didn't see it coming??

I know ATS has strong ID proponents and I know why. There is a web here that we have not seen the pattern of in its entirety yet, just many threads that appear to interconnect. I'm just keeping an open mind for the time being and, frankly, I'm a bit nervous about it. How will we KNOW if what he says is "truth?" Will it all require a leap of faith? Who wants to do that??

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes, well, if you open the door (i.e. post the pic) the stray cat will walk in.

*sigh*

The multi-media kingpin of UFOs? That gets another

All I can say is that his actual info had better be pretty darn awesome...

- AB

ps - I love your avatar gortex! You have some awesome ones...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Let's not "Greer-ify" him yet...

He is not even worthy of being put in the same sentence as whack job greer. Atleast greer actually had some high level officials address Congress before he went full retard .

What has Tom provided so far besides a fake Spielberg ufo?

Sorry but the ball is in his court and so far he appears to be going full retard from the start and you never go full retard.

Not holding my breath on that changing

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

How will we KNOW if what he says is "truth?" Will it all require a leap of faith? Who wants to do that??

If he brings something new to the table that would help his cause , if he has got access to high level scientist and military personnel and they want to deliver disclosure through him then they would have something to give that we don't already have or know.

I think we should get more of an idea when he previews the documentary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Let's not "Greer-ify" him yet...

He is not even worthy of being put in the same sentence as whack job greer. Atleast greer actually had some high level officials address Congress before he went full retard .

What has Tom provided so far besides a fake Spielberg ufo?

Sorry but the ball is in his court and so far he appears to be going full retard from the start and you never go full retard.

Not holding my breath on that changing

I freaking love it! He has the who's who of mind war professionals giving him full "disclosure". Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i starting to think the michael horn aparence is deliberate maibe the next book involves billy meier

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i would also like to point out a thread that could relate to this disclosure and the implications it would have,
i noticed news where a number of countries are thinking about and implementing ideas into creating a new income
system where everyone would get paid a UBI.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway with what Tom is implying and if there is full disclosure on the Horizon and world Governments knew about it,
alien technology would quite possibly make manual labour and most workplace jobs..........redundant! Therefore there
would need to be a system in place to deal with such a thing......just a thought!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dude tricked a bunch of ignorant, easily manipulated kids into buying his s# music, and now he thinks he can do the same to another crowd he feels is gullible and ready-for-the-taking: conspiracy theorists.

He's a snake oil salesman trying to capitalize on what little fame he has left before his name slides into total obscurity along with his band.

Twice.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Lol,

Exactly more interesting is that He makes no claims of having top secret clearance Before he submitted his disclosure masterpiece to the govt.

Think about that "HE WAS AN OUTSIDER" WHEN he gave them the SOLUTION or gave the govt that eureka moment.

If you are an outsider how are you privy to ALL the details and the COMPLETE view of the issue or have a grasp of the problem? How do you solve a problem when you don't know what the REAL PROBLEM is?

Sure he could have been privy to SOME of the information , however not likely that he would have the full picture. Such a project would likely be compartmentalized.

Not saying impossible but highly improbable that not only was he able to come up with a solution that leading scientist and psychologist in their field couldn't, but he did it with just little pieces of the puzzle.

That doesn't make him smart, that makes him a Freaking GOD. I for one do not see him as a GOD.

To much BS sprinkled in this disclosure.

edit on 34731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 11:34:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I wonder . . .

if some folks believe much of anything from anyone.

Perhaps daddy was too inconsistent and unbelievable too many times.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's hard to believe someone when they post a still from a TV series and call it a real Sekret Machine , then go on to use a picture from a known Hoaxer while promoting their upcoming UFO documentary.

edit on 24-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

edit on 46731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 11:46:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well Tom. I'm sure using names is out of the question but what kind of CIA scientists are we talking about ?

CIA scientific divisions:

Internally, the Agency was also adjusting to the impact of technical and scientific advances. In 1963, the Directorate for Science and Technology (DDS&T) was created.

The new component included the Office of Scientific Intelligence and the office of ELINT (electronic intercepts) from DDI, the Data Processing Staff from DDA, the Development Projects Division (responsible for overhead reconnaissance) from the DDP, and a newly created Office of Research and Development. Later, the Foreign Missile and Space Analysis Center was added.

Tom is what we call in some circles " a mile long, and an inch deep". No depth to what he speaks of. All broad sweeping topics.

I will be interested to see the documentary thou. I'll eat my hat if there is anything substantial but most likely content on the level of a Netflix movie.

fas.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

imho

1. The oligarchy MUST be heavily into the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION of the end times. . . . because THAT MUST relate to the global government and one world religion SOMEHOW.

2. The GREAT DECEPTION MUST involve major chunks of truth as well as the huge deception.

3. Tom, evidently, has been brought in to help disclose various aspects . . . ? . . . layers . . . ? . . . of the not distant future--at least the recent past related to the not distant future.

4. That HAS to relate to 1 & 2 above.

5. Wise, & discerning folks will carefully filter whatever he shares.

6. I expect that what he shares will largely be true. And, that he--and possibly his sources, believe all of it to be true.

7. It MAY be that the GREAT DECEPTION 'merely' is that the purported ET critters are actually fallen angels playing the role of ET's to manipulate the planet into one world government and a one world religion with the critters playing a heavy duty enforcement role, among others.

8. One of the long big questions has been:

(A) Will the critters cast themselves as our saviors only or
(B) Will the critters--some taking the role of attacking ET's and some taking the role as our saviors defending against the attacking ones?

9. It is starting to sound like the latter is the choice that has been made.

10. Fear has long been one of the enemy's major tools of manipulation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

he has fan base and a platform or angle to disclose information.............Millions of fans plus Us to convey a Narrative too.

www.youtube.com...
also at the end of the news article posted by smurfy the broadcaster basically verified that he had, had said meetings with top officials.
Disclosure or mind manipulation is on its way..........
edit on 24-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I wonder . . .

Perhaps daddy was too inconsistent and unbelievable too many times.

Really.
You are going to go there? You are going to cast dispersions on fellow members just like that?

Because they have "daddy issues?" Do you know how that sounds???

Not cool, BO, not cool at all. Is that what you think of ME? Do tell.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

He has the who's who of mind war professionals giving him full "disclosure". Imagine that

Yes the irony is ironic

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes, I know you have a personally structured argument that equals a certain, to you, obvious outcome. You have spent a long time developing it, and I respect that you have taken the time to work out, for yourself, your own answer.

I don't see things the same way you do. I'm sorry but I don't. I think it is a leap of logic to apply Biblical prophesy in such a way, that I cannot take with you. I mean you absolutely no disrespect by saying that, either. But you must understand that if I don't follow you on your first point, the rest is a house of cards.

So I do my own work to come up with my own conclusions, which you are also free to disagree with.

I wish you nothing but well.

- AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

10. Fear has long been one of the enemy's major tools of manipulation.

And of Paulian Roman Christianity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join