It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Billy Meier photos this time it said in a few of the comments on his instagram,
and something else tom has as his next venture i iamgine.......... something about walking in dreams lol.
i wander if it is linked to this new found knowledge of Toms.
www.instagram.com...
edit on 24-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well i Messed that up lol,
i would just like to post what Toms been getting up to via social media....
www.instagram.com...
tomdelongeWe are getting very close to showing you all a piece of the documentary. Been working on this for a long time. This week I flew across the country and spent 12 hours with two scientists from CIA, and a very high-level person from the Defense Department. Our Country has been doing incredible things in relation to this topic. Every decision they made, as hard as it is to comprehend now, really was in our best interest. At first, your instinct is to be angry because you feel like you were lied to, left out of something important... But once you know the facts, you'll be proud of what our country did. Very proud. #SekretMachines

i for one cant wait to see this documentary via piratebay of course lol....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

see if this is all a lie........surely hes liable!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

After this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't have much faith in anything TD says.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't think he's lying about meeting these folks. Springer (ATS site owner) has said that he's had confirmation regarding Tom Delonge getting high-level meetings from his own sources, and he's spoken with Tom directly for several hours himself.

Wether or not these guys (CIA/DoD) are lying to HIM remains to be seen...

I'm waiting....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Tom Delonge?

I get it now. He came along to promote a book sale.

After reading his AMA ... it is rather apparent he is Very wet behind the ears.

Anything to turn a buck ... sigh.

edit on 2472016 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

yeah hes clearly not an adept in the AMA ATS type of thread, i also think he has ADHD or something .........did he not say something like that in the thread or am i just suffering from false memory syndrome again (Mandela Effect), lol

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes it sure will be interesting what the CIA (MK Ultra guys..) have to say through the mouth of Tom DeLonge

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Our Country has been doing incredible things in relation to this topic. Every decision they made, as hard as it is to comprehend now, really was in our best interest.

Don't know if the dude is brainwashed or what, but meeting with some scientists from CIA and DoD... sounds legit.
He needs a reality check or is living in some other universe where farts smells fine, or is a operative of some kind.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Meh. So he wasn't great at doing an AMA...that hardly means he's a liar or charlatan. Let's not "Greer-ify" him yet...

Here is my take on that AMA:
Tom is by his own admission, ADD, as well as being a devotee of "social media" so his answers were short and tweet, as it were. Also, ATS was flooded with Blink fans who wanted a chance to talk to him and, I suspect, he's a massive multi-tasker and didn't put enough focus or time into answering the many legitimate questions ATS threw at him. He could have done a lot better job of it.

He threw out some clues as to what he was working on, and he wasn't ready to really spill the beans. It was a promotional effort, yes, and a bit mishandled, but I'm still waiting for the finished product. I didn't have the hours it would take to painstakingly research more of the Philip Corso Notes, but what I did research left me intrigued. Perhaps his "high level contacts" will connect the dots for him enough to make real sense out of the story. Or not?

Will we cut it to shreds at that point, when we see the "goods?" Will some or all of it survive? Will he be the vehicle of "disclosure" to the masses? Will it be another round of disappointment?

I hope the rather jaded and cynical group here at ATS will at least give it a chance to stand or fall on the merits of the case he presents, which, again, has not yet really been presented.

Both the non-fiction book that compliments "Sekret Machines" and the documentary he's producing are on the way.

At this point, it seems premature to completely blow it off...

Just my two cents. *shrug*

- AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Well i Messed that up lol,
i would just like to post what Toms been getting up to via social media....
www.instagram.com...
tomdelongeWe are getting very close to showing you all a piece of the documentary. Been working on this for a long time. This week I flew across the country and spent 12 hours with two scientists from CIA, and a very high-level person from the Defense Department. Our Country has been doing incredible things in relation to this topic. Every decision they made, as hard as it is to comprehend now, really was in our best interest. At first, your instinct is to be angry because you feel like you were lied to, left out of something important... But once you know the facts, you'll be proud of what our country did. Very proud. #SekretMachines

i for one cant wait to see this documentary via piratebay of course lol....

Here's George Knapp talking about Delonge's meeting with those that were in the know recently. George seems to be part of the conduit.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We went through the picture thing already in another thread.

What Springer says about that is worth a read.

I do wish he would step up his marketing on that issue.

- AB

Link to other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

He just makes himself look silly using a Billy Meier picture , how is this supposed to reflect well on the release of a piece of his documentary ?
Wonder how close " getting very close" is , I hate drip drip it's obvious marketing.

edit on 24-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
billy meier?! michael horn?! THIS GUY IS GOING TO FELL MY WHRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 24-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah. I totally hear that.

It's instagram, so he has to post a picture. Shame he's using crap photos.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

if you look on the comments you will see that michael horn himself posted lol!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

wow... great news report, TD really does believe in himself and says the right things, for me this is the most interesting saga on the subject of UFOs, Secret societies and everything else in between that would be involved in such a cover up!
Either TD is gonna look like the biggest fool or hes gonna be well...... what does he really have to gain compared to how much he has to lose............he is taking a big gamble.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

(Exactly!! That's why I'm willing to give the guy a chance...)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

We went through the picture thing already in another thread.

What Springer says about that is worth a read.

I do wish he would step up his marketing on that issue.

- AB

Link to other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

OB, I'm not saying he's an outright charlatan; I'm just very suspicious of the whole ufo/nuts and bolts narrative.

The entire UfO discipline is filled with disinfo, subterfuge and obvious BS. Many people have been lead down the rabbit hole for some other agenda than disseminating the truth. That's what I feel is the case with TD. Not really his fault.

His PR campaign is so amateurish and comic con oriented, that it also calls into question.....motive.
edit on 24-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

well spotted mate, why would michael horn be following TD,
maybe they are all in it together

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join