It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora
And what is my "ilk" ? I have one rule of thumb on replies.When someone replies and infers that they know me thats it

Game over , you never had any tokens

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

According to some folks in the thread he can't vote.

So I have no idea what they are complaining about.

As long as he doesn't vote... then I'll just complain about whoever was stupid enough to think that title was a good idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

this is the second thread on this crap - an i still fail to see why his views have any bearing ??

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

this is the second thread on this crap - an i still fail to see why his views have any bearing ??

You mean this one ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beat it by 20 minutes.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

According to the OP, the intent was political baiting ... and of course a few flags and stars here and there.

I actually think it's a great thread, however.

I think it's amazing that a pedophile, polygamist, terrorist is a Trump supporter.

No, not amazing ... FABULOUS.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL I see you really don't like being called out on your hypocrisy.

You accuse me of berating someone, then try to berate me, but I'm the hypocrite. You need your head checked LOL.
edit on 24/7/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

According to the OP, the intent was political baiting ... and of course a few flags and stars here and there.

The only thing I did was create a thread about external content, and linked it for discussion.

Just like every other thread on ATS.

Please kindly refrain from that transference.

I think it's amazing that a pedophile, polygamist, terrorist is a Trump supporter.

And every other day of the week Trump CRITICS are defending those kinds of people.

edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I still can't get over it.

NEWS FLASH: Malik Obama thinks Trump is a great guy.

Reason: Malik Obama is a pedophile, polygamist, terrorist who agrees with denying people equal rights ... and he thinks Trump is like him.

You can't make stuff like this up.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I still can't get over it.

Do you need a safe space?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could see a funny sit com out of this.

The obama brothers!

Ones a left wing president

The other a right wing islamic kenyan from the sticks living like a savage.

Could put them in the white house together for all sorts of shenagians.
edit on 24-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Fox News -Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donald Trump

He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends. 2016 Election Headquarters The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics. See Latest Coverage → Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Fox News -Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donald Trump

He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends. 2016 Election Headquarters The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics. See Latest Coverage → Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

Yeah well Malik does have a point.

Gadaffi was a secularist, and Libya was stable.

Until a guy named Obama lead from behind to bomb the hell out of it, and has since devolved in to a terrorist safe haven.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Obama actually got that" great international relations guru" Osama bin Laden too.

Gosh.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah, Obama actually got that" great international relations guru" Osama bin Laden too.

Gosh.

No the only 'proof' of getting Osama is Obamas word.

Which don't amount to belly lint from where I sit.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Confirmed: Obama’s Brother In Bed With Terrorists

In 2010, Malik Obama attended the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO) conference in Khartoum, the capital of Sudan. One of the objectives of the IDO is to spread Wahhabist Islam across the African continent. Bashir wasn’t just present at the conference; he supervised it. In this photo, from the Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF) website, headed by Malik, Bashir can be seen dressed in black, to the right.

TRUMP 2016: Make America Great Again by Keeping out all Muslims ... Except Those Known to be Directly Affiliated with Terrorist Organizations.

Can't you just hear it now?

"Trump: Yeah, I know Malik. Great, great individual ... very religious. He's an author and entrepreneur just like me."

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes I can hear the desperation from Trump critics.

Rather unbecoming honestly.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, we've heard from Malik ... now ... who would Donald J. Trump vote for if he wasn't running this time?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Except Those Known to be Directly Affiliated with Terrorist Organizations.

Like Obama with ties to his 'terrorist' brother?

That supported the muslim brotherhood in Egypt, armed terrorists in Syria and other parts of the word .

I guess the only good terrorist sympathizer is a guy named Obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yes I can hear the desperation from Trump critics.

Rather unbecoming honestly.

Desperation has nothing to do with it. What we do see here is the hypocrisy in that the Right Wing, and people such as yourself, usually take issue with people like Obama's brother because he is a Muslim, Kenyan with ties to alleged terror support groups. But in this case, you are using it to blast Obama and forget that this man is proudly exclaiming his support for Trump.

As I said before, cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Desperation has nothing to do with it. What we do see here is the hypocrisy in that the Right Wing, and people such as yourself, usually take issue with people like Obama's brother because he is a Muslim, Kenyan with ties to alleged terror support groups. But in this case, you are using it to blast Obama and forget that this man is proudly exclaiming his support for Trump.

I see someone suffering from a bad case of the Mandela Effect.

The ONLY people making an 'issue' about Maliks reigion are TRUMP CRITICS.

DOH!.

Don't be so ISLAMOPHOBIC!
edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join