It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh, he's part a terror state/group as well?

This is getting very interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
I see the DNC in panic over this !!!

I wonder which one of their speakers this week will address this?

Maybe Obama himself.

No, I think the DNC thinks the RNC can have Malik.

WND

Shoebat reported in May that Malik Obama is the executive secretary of the Islamic Da’wa Organization, or IDO, a group created by the government of Sudan, which is considered by the U.S. State Department to be a terrorist state...One of the objectives of the IDO is to spread Wahhabist Islam across the African continent.

Well done! So the polygamist, Sharia-loving Muslim terrorist thinks Donald J is the bees-knees???

Oh, this just gets better and better ...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: neo96

Dude, you're trolling your own thread.

Thanks for the laughs; back to ignoring you.

Actually no.

That comment above was an example of trolling.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

I find it quite odd that the Right Wing would want to praise this man's comments considering his own beliefs/actions.

Because all us right wing 'nutters' that like to cling to our guns and religion.

That like to go around thumping our bibles, and Qu'ran.

United to bring down the borg queen.

The enemy of my enemy is my 'friend'.

We learned from the best.

Obama.

That doesn't make much sense and does not propose a valid argument I can counter.

Are you comparing yourself, and Right Wing "bible thumpers", to radical Muslims?

edit on 24-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That doesn't make much sense and does not propose a valid argument I can counter.

Oh it made sense.

Facing an outcry from Hillary Rodham Clinton and John McCain, Barack Obama expressed regret Saturday for saying that small-town Americans embittered by job losses cling to religion, guns and hostility toward immigrants to explain their frustrations

Obama expresses regret for remarks
edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

“I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Says alot.

Limiting freedom is 'Murican!! Those who love 'Murica enjoy controlling others - those who don't are turur'ists!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Maybe he just watched "Clinton Cash" and finally realized what the Clintons try to sell people is complete and utter BS and nothing but a scam for them to increase their wealth.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You mean you don't like being berated for your posts?

So you accuse me of berating someone when I ask them valid questions, then by your own admission you proceed to try and berate me?

LOL I should be surprised but I'm not.

I'll be honest dude, I didn't even think of it as berating, I thought you were just another run-of-the-mill, frothy mouthed Trump hater who perceived me as 'on the other team'. Guess I was wrong.

... wait a second ...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Who cares what a Kenyan has to say?

Spot on. And .....well....wait for it.....Does that apply to our President as well ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What does that have to do with Obama's half brother?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Siblings usually differ morally, intellectually, emotionally, etc., from each other.

I am not my sister either. If I had a brother, I would not be his identical either.

And lets hope this fellow isnt like his brother either. This man may have moral character .And intelligence.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

I'm going to guess you do by how bothered you seem and how many posts you've made in this thread already. Why did this get you so mad is the real question.

Because a man born and living in Kenya can't vote for either so why is this even being reported?

Because there may be some good members of the Obama family ? Perhaps one ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Probably not. Kenya is a majority christian country.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Spot on. And .....well....wait for it.....Does that apply to our President as well ?

I guess you never heard of tounge in cheek?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

*Future News Flash*

A rogue drone launched a missile at a small Kenyan village. It is not confirmed but rumor has it President Obama's brother may be one of the casualties..........

Whadya think?

Maybe...but stuff like that is more a Clinton tactic.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm going to guess you do by how bothered you seem and how many posts you've made in this thread already. Why did this get you so mad is the real question.

Because a man born and living in Kenya can't vote for either so why is this even being reported?

Because there may be some good members of the Obama family ? Perhaps one ?

So now a terrorist, polygamist, child abuser, gay hating man is the "good members" of the family?

Pretty much says a ton about you and your ilk.......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Malik Obama is not a good guy.

Boston Globe 2015

Once upon a time, Obama and Malik served as best men at each other’s weddings. But then Obama became president of the United States. And Malik became — how do I put this? — a hot mess.

Malik ran for governor of his home province, claiming to have “a direct line” to the White House. His slogan? “Obama here, Obama there.” He lost in a landslide. Malik set up the Barack H. Obama Foundation — named after their father, he insists — and posted pictures of a mosque he’d built with funds from Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Is it that he has dual citizenship? It must be that if he runs for governor in a province in Kenya and plans on voting here. Th3e article states Malik briefly lived in Washington D.C. No evidence he is a citizen here.

Ever since Barak Obama found Malik in researching his ancestry, all Malik has done has attempted to capitolize on it.

Evidently , if he is registered to vote. You have to be a citizen to register.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like Democrats support Muslims that are Democrats.

If any Muslim defects they get smeared.

Funny how that works, huh ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You mean you don't like being berated for your posts?

So you accuse me of berating someone when I ask them valid questions, then by your own admission you proceed to try and berate me?

LOL I should be surprised but I'm not.

I'll be honest dude, I didn't even think of it as berating, I thought you were just another run-of-the-mill, frothy mouthed Trump hater who perceived me as 'on the other team'. Guess I was wrong.

... wait a second ...

LOL I see you really don't like being called out on your hypocrisy.

Look dude, I don't think of you as being on the other team, I don't care who you're voting for, I just wanted to encourage you to focus on the topic at hand, i.e. the pedophile, polygamist, Malik Obama's support for Mr. Trump.

You don't want to do that, and that's cool. Enjoy yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Is it ironic at all that he's voting for the man who wants to bar him and his "ilk" from the US?

Malik Obama wants to vote for the guy who says he's going to protect (real) Americans ... from folks like HIM?

Come on ... there's great humor available to both "sides" in this crap-show ... it's absolutely HIGH-larious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join