It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

Why didn't you quote what followed next ?

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

He also believes in Sharia law...

Don't let those nasty facts get in the way.

Let's make America Great Again with Sharia law......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
His biggest beef is same sex marriage laws.
Oh too bad. He has twelve wives and the last was a child.
He's a bitter sibling because Barack had a richer fuller better life.

link   
It's really sad and disappointing when an OP is quite obviously thrown up hastily as click-bait with no thought as to relevance, factual basis, or even rationality.

That said, I'm not surprised that a hateful, spiteful narcissist would favor Mr. Trump ... takes one to know one and all.

/shrug

link   
I wonder if soon, his brother mysteriously commits suicide.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

What does that even mean? You're trying to associate Donald Trumps campaign slogan with Sharia Law because some Kenyan you don't even care about supports Trump? That's a bit cheap.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

*Future News Flash*

A rogue drone launched a missile at a small Kenyan village. It is not confirmed but rumor has it President Obama's brother may be one of the casualties..........

Whadya think?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Goodbye America. It was nice knowing you.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He's registered in Maryland.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

What does that even mean? You're trying to associate Donald Trumps campaign slogan with Sharia Law because some Kenyan you don't even care about supports Trump? That's a bit cheap.

The point of the thread here is that Kenyan is supposedly supporting the guy that claims he wants to make American great again.

Why don't you stop trying to berate and silence others and make your own arguments?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

For those with a lack of reading comprehension.

It means: Obama stated in the article he likes the slogan. He also supports Sharia Law.

2 + 2 = 4

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

You really think that makes it better?

So now your poster boy for trump is anti-gay and has at least 3 wives of his own.

AND LIVES IN KENYA!!!

How is he voting for trumpet again?

A lot of people seemed to have missed that he lives in Kenya. LOL. Is he actually registered in Maryland? If he is a US citizen living abroad, he could vote by mail, why would he make the trip to vote? This does not make any sense.
edit on 24-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

...his home in the rural village of Kogelo...

I'm more concerned that "he'll be voting" at all!

Is there something I'm missing?

According to some folks in the thread he can't vote.

So I have no idea what they are complaining about.

Other than they guy speaking unkindly about Obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The point of the thread here is that Kenyan is supposedly supporting the guy that claims he wants to make American great again.

Why don't you stop trying to berate and silence others and make your own arguments?

What are you even babbling about, seriously. How is me asking someone a question trying to silence them? Questions usually beget answers, the opposite of silencing someone. And what do you mean make my own arguments? Who's have I been using?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You really think that makes it better?

So now your poster boy for trump is anti-gay and has at least 3 wives of his own.

AND LIVES IN KENYA!!!

How is he voting for trumpet again?

A lot of people seemed to have missed that he lives in Kenya. LOL.

I guess when you are Republican you can live in one country and vote in another and it's just fine and dandy......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yeah my sister who was an idiot in school and barely made the grade to graduate is voting for trump. Why? Because she thinks Hillary is gay. Yeah it's true. So do I care7? I graduated with honors and went to college. We are very different people. I owned a business she never held a job.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's really sad and disappointing when an OP is quite obviously thrown up hastily as click-bait with no thought as to relevance, factual basis, or even rationality.

That said, I'm not surprised that a hateful, spiteful narcissist would favor Mr. Trump ... takes one to know one and all.

/shrug

Aww G.

If the op was so worthless why even post ?

Other than to take pot shots.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

well aint that a kick in the head

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

You didn't ask the other poster a question, you're berating them. There's a difference.

One opens up dialogue, the other tries to shut it down. Here's an example:

Why don't you tell us your angle on Mr. Obama's supposed choice for President of the US is relevant to anything?

Has Malik Obama proven himself to be a wise pundit? Are you in favor of Sharia law and polygamy?

Share with us your thoughts on the OP rather than other posters; I for one would love to hear it!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Who cares what a Kenyan has to say?

was that a Joke?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Perhaps I learned from you, Neo?

I'm really interested in your topic, actually. Can you expand on why we should consider the words of Malik Obama who is a polygamist and supporter of Sharia law? If he supports Trump, in light of your normal commentary in virtually every thread you participate in, should'n't we therefore be WARY of Mr. Trump?

Simple logic, Neo. IT is after all, your OP. Surely you had something important in mind to bring to the ATS table for discussion.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join