It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help My Friend By Providing Your Opinion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

He's right.

God forbid a lifetime US citizen try to cross the border or get on a plane without ID. Yet we're going to let people over the border and fly them to our communities no questions asked. Pure lunacy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Per the PC Leftists, you're buddy is a racist xenophobe nativist.

After typing that it occurred to me that the "mental" life of the typical PC Leftist is really pretty simple and not terribly challenging. Maybe I should become a PC Leftist, the name calling.....it just rolls right off the tongue! No brain strain there!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I wonder what would have happened if the Native Americans had have instigated "laws" such as these.

When you say "native American" I can only assume that you are referring to the popular myth that the Asians who crossed the Bering Strait were the first people on the continent.
The fact is that there were many different civilizations, of varying origins and different epochs, in the Americas.
This knowledge has been hidden from the plebs, for reasons I have not yet discerned, since the most recent European era of colonization.
I know it isn't a popular topic with some, but the true history should be sought out and not obscured or denied.
It is amusing to meet a person who believes in reptilians or space aliens but cannot accept the evidence of advanced civilizations prior to less advanced Clovis people.
edit on 24-7-2016 by ezramullins because: to edit

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This is what I would say to your friend...

First of all, many people like to think that these matters can be separated from other issues pertaining to governance, the behaviour and intent of intelligence agencies over successive administrations, and other matters which may at first seem to be unrelated, but are, in fact, fundamentally indivisible from the particular facet of life being examined.

It is simply a fact that the CIA are partially responsible for the state of things south of the US/Mexico border. There is no argument to be made against that position, because the number of leaders of South American nations who have been offed or deposed by assassins and aggitators, or hounded out after economic hitmen from North of the border savaged their economies, is extensive and well documented.

It is also a fact that cartels have connections within the intelligence services, and that some elements of the intelligence community even support cartel operations by way of providing material support, in exchange for either drugs, or money, or both. This comes by way of the same terminal stupidity that sees the intelligence community supply weapons and money to rebel groups in the Middle East, despite the historical evidence suggesting very strongly indeed, that this method of operation is about as effective as a marshmallow steam roller.

When a nation or its intelligence agencies, its military industrial complex or its other businesses, or all of these factions at once, conspire to destabilise and render weak another nations government, the nation whose covert aggression causes issues for the population of the victimised nation or nations, has a responsibility to those who have been effected by the stupidities of those power structures.

In a democracy, and by that I mean a nation which votes for its leaders, rather than being dictated to by unelected individuals (no cop out I'm afraid, republican folks), the people are responsible for their choice of government. They have a responsibility to choose leaders who will not only provide stable circumstances in which lives of the citizens can play out in pleasant and orderly fashion, but do so without bringing dishonour and shame upon the nation itself which is best avoided by having a government which does not interfere with other governments, except when the threat posed by another nation is a) military and b) actually posed by the nation itself, not a group within it who do not speak for anyone but themselves.

The US FAILS to keep to this simple formula, and so has no business complaining at the amount of immigration, legal or otherwise, that occurs at its borders. I should also point out, that more people cross the US/Mexico border heading south these days, than head north.

More to the point, your buddy should recognise that his nation has, without provocation worthy of the response, made life impossible to live in so many countries, in multiple continents, that the nation should expect, accept, and welcome the opportunity to do right by those most affected by the perfidy and corruption of their overwhelmingly powerful state, and the reason I believe that, is because unless the American people start voting for decent, moral, incorruptible, anti-corporate, pro-worker, pro-peace, anti-war and anti-globalisation candidates, unless the people of the US take their nation away from the idiots who have been running it, they should be made to take responsibility for their abject laziness where maintaining proper governance is concerned.

When your leaders do something wrong, it IS your responsibility to make amends. You voted for these idiots, these warmongers, drug runners, gun runners, hitmen, and economic hatchet men, whether Republicans or Democrats. It is therefore absolutely just that your nation take responsibility for the poor choices of its citizens, with regard to its leadership.

Now, you can argue that you have no responsibility of that kind what so ever, that you are free to maintain your life, liberty and freedoms at the expense of people in other countries, you can argue that your choices have no consequences and that your justification for supporting the violent hegemony which exists in American foreign policy regardless of who leads at the time, is entirely solid and has no weak link in it. You can argue that. But you will be gigantically wrong at all times and in every possible way.

That is what I would say to your friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
I know it isn't a popular topic with some, but the true history should be sought out and not obscured or denied.
It is amusing to meet a person who believes in reptilians or space aliens but cannot accept the evidence of advanced civilizations prior to less advanced Clovis people.

At the risk of thread drift...name one. Just one.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you enter the USA illegally you are then a criminal because you committed a crime. While in the USA illegally you shouldn't be allowed to work, you shouldn't be able to get a driver's license, you shouldn't receive healthcare or any benefits and you shouldn't be able to rent an apartment, etc.

Big agro depends heavily on illegal immigrants. The government turns a blind eye.

Show this to your friend...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I will give you a starting point to research it yourself but since you are here I can assume you already know, but have rejected, the theory I presented. If you prefer to think the lizard god Anu created man to harvest gold, fine with me.

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

www.eurekalert.org...

www.ancient-origins.net...
edit on 28-7-2016 by ezramullins because: to spare a canucks feelings

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join