It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Somebody at The Democrat National Committee is saying the Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not be making a speech at the convention !!!

The obvious reason(s) is the massive fallout from the recent leaked emails from hacked DNC servers.

The DNC is apparently worried about a "civil war" among their own ranks.

The DNC recently admitted to their systems getting compromised.

The source says she will open the Convention and close the Convention however.

I bet she stops going on TV and radio too after this massive embarrassment.

Voters are watching with both eyes wide open.

Horrible boondoggle by the DNC

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

The head of the Democratic National Committee will not speak at the party's convention next week, a decision reached by party officials Saturday after emails surfaced that raised questions about the committee's impartiality during the Democratic primary.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, whose stewardship of the DNC has been under fire through most of the presidential primary process, will not have a major speaking role in an effort "to keep the peace" in the party, a Democrat familiar with the decision said. The revelation comes following the release of nearly 20,000 emails.

One email appears to show DNC staffers asking how they can reference Bernie Sanders' faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters. Another seems to depict an attorney advising the committee on how to defend Hillary Clinton against an accusation by the Sanders campaign of not living up to a joint fundraising agreement.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just think Whassername's party and she cant celebrate.Fox reported Schultz was "banned" from speaking by the DNC . Pitiful , isnt it ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Singing: "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, CRYYYY if I want to...you would cry too, if it happened toooo youuuuuuuu."

Hey! I was on key!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The DNC might turn out more entertaining than the RNC!

I'm sure there will be more Bernie bros there than there were Cruz bots at the RNC.

At least Trump let him speak, lol!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If they think banning DWS will appease pissed Bernie supporters...they're sadly mistaken.
DWS takes her orders DIRECTLY from Crooked Hillary Clinton.
edit on 24-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Gothmog

Singing: "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, CRYYYY if I want to...you would cry too, if it happened toooo youuuuuuuu."

Hey! I was on key!

And , maybe its just me , but all recent photos of Debbie looks like she has been on a 2 week well....party.
Dont know if pun was intended or not
But , she took Clinton's money and did what she was paid to do. Lay Bernie's Presidential hopes to rest...

(I couldnt resist adding that in)
edit on 7/24/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Just think Whassername's party and she cant celebrate.Fox reported Schultz was "banned" from speaking by the DNC . Pitiful , isnt it ?

Nah.

Karmic JUSTICE.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I spent a few hours looking over those first 30,000 emails released by WikiLeaks.

I found 13 CONFIDENTIAL (marked) emails shared between HC to others and 3 different email accounts for HC.

The entire Dem party officials should just remain silent and give no speaches. I'm talking crickets. Nothing can be said at this point to get HC elected.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know she will come out and say it's anti-sematism is the reason why they are doing this her. Maybe throw in a little mysoginism too.

Why, she's done it before and it worked. The PC Card kept her in the position of power.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I spent a few hours looking over those first 30,000 emails released by WikiLeaks.

I found 13 CONFIDENTIAL (marked) emails shared between HC to others and 3 different email accounts for HC.

The entire Dem party officials should just remain silent and give no speaches. I'm talking crickets. Nothing can be said at this point to get HC elected.

She didn't INTEND to share them.
So it's okay.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In all fairness, DWS is a cancer survivor.

But that didn't stop her from over-seeing the smear campaigns.

Especially against Sanders.

Ironically, she is Jewish herself, and supports Jewish organizations.

About Her

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No ... you know how this goes. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She sent and received and added text herself, intentionally, willfully, with focus on and of her own actions.

The creature is done.

Her hope is to play the health card.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No ... you know how this goes. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.

They're currently spinning it as a 'Vast Russian Conspiracy' to help Trump.

link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Keep an eye out for lies and deflections during all the speeches this week.

Emphasis is the keyword.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Nothing can be said at this point to get HC elected.

And Britain thought they'd never leave the EU.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I applaud ALL cancer survivors but do not give them license to be unscrupulous human beings.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Which eye?

I see best with my 3rd one.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I disagree. The people knew. The rank and file tried to deflect until it was no longer possible.

But thats for a different thread...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Being booed as you walk up to a podium does not help any situation. Same reason Ted is Dead.

They'll do the same bit as usual: Let her provide a one-sided narrative until the sheople forget and go back to grazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join