It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think there is such a thing as true good anymore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Once upon a time there was true good in the universe. And it peacefully coexisted with evil far away from each other.

Evil saw true good and it's perfection and got jealous.
So it started pretending to be a good being which was insulting/offensive to good. Which made good want to vomit.

Because evil is delusional, that is to say it has a fake/wrong understanding of good,evil and morality it thought if it could dominate the harmless good being that that meant it would be better than good. So it started offending and molesting it which ruined the purity of good.

The evil didn't understand that it just kept making itself more revolting the more it bothered/molested the senses of good.
So with each attack the being ruined good and made itself more disgusting of a being. Until finally the good realized it couldn't exist anymore because even the thought of bad was so offensive it gave up and destroyed its own soul.

At that point reality became delusional. A fake belief that it was capable of pure good. So it started guiding around humanity like robots expressing its opinions of good.

Basically, there is no pure good in the universe anymore. Just the constructs of a stupid delusional creep that still thinks it's funny to guide around humanity like robots thinking it's funny to ruin them and their minds.

Like the spirit of a 50 ft tall 500lb obese circus clown with # leaking out of its ears and a dick on its head. There is nothing more offensive to the concept of good in reality than whatever is controlling humanity.

The being is so revolting that it totally confused the senses of humanity so they'd just laugh and celebrate the mind controlled violation of others. Actually confused itself and humanity into believing that any being would ever genuinely want it or any other being of this reality.

The offensive nature of evil is so potent that it's not actually possible for good to coexist in reality with it because it's not good to tolerate bad.

there cannot and never will be true good in this reality. Because the two concepts are not compatible.
Just a deranged disgusting delusional being confusing everyone into thinking they're good people. Just constantly proving to reality its not a good being because it won't stop offending the thought of good.

I don't like this reality and if you do then you are stupid and/or delusional...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere

Good evil? all subjective to each ones point of view.
There is no force of evil just failings of the human condition.
Oh but I see lots of good everyday it isn't all that bad you know and not stupid or delusional so...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am not stupid nor delusional. There are still beautiful and good souls here on this earth and they prove it in a multitude of ways. The world is a chaotic mess and I don't see world peace coming about in my time, but believe me when I tell you, there is much love. There is goodness in the hearts of many people all over the world. I have seen them. I have known them. They exist. Please don't lose hope for without hope, there is nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Oh and I suggest cheering up.
Go out talk to a horse.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I would love to talk to a horse, but I don't have any living near me.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A pigeon works also very good listeners great sense of humour.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Your delusion is in thinking that true good is something you can "find" outside of yourself.

Until you can find true good within yourself, you will never find it without.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Or perhaps an elf like myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Yup but I remember Gnomes have better singing voices.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Your delusion is in thinking that true good is something you can "find" outside of yourself.

Until you can find true good within yourself, you will never find it without.

Quoting this for truth.
Some jedi level advice here OP have a good think about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

No, actually it's the mermaids.

What happened to Aliensarehere? Did he get abducted? Come back, we're trying to help.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
'Good & evil' are ideological interpretations of 'right & wrong' unique to individual cultures and the origin of each independent cultures rise to a sustainable community in which order, based off those initial and largely agreed upon ideas, are evolved into rule of law, there by establishing government.

The reason our foundational principles of good & evil/right & wrong are disintegrating is because culture itself is disintegrating.

Culture is nothing more than commodity now to be bought, sold and exploited for monetary gain, be it through food, entertainment or political agendas. The conglomerated profiteers of these industries are the creators of this meme. Any culture resisting or trying to 'conserve' their original values are viewed as a threat to profit and are strategically vilified and threatened through the influence of these industries... ultimately forcing and at worst forcing these conservative cultures to extremism in defiance.

The independent cultures of the world are dying through absorption, creating the chaos we see.
edit on 24-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Or perhaps an elf like myself.

How bout a cat ? Sometimes they lose their indifferent attitude and do listen

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
True good cannot exist without pure evil. Everything in delicate balance in nature.
True good may not be found in humans anymore , but it is something to aspire to.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Had there be news like today in historic times, OP would quickly edit their title appropriately.
Humans are a stupid, warfaring, violent species. In general. Far worse things have happened throughout history.

Fortunately there will always be the same amount of nice people relative to bad people, it's the way we are because we are part of nature [as much as some hate to admit].
Nature hasn't caught up yet with our technological or philosophical advances, we evolved to survive first and procreate second. Therefore all our reactions and deeds can always be traced back to this ancient 'program'.

Good and evil are manmade ideas and both relative. We may not 'like' when something is uncomfortable to us but in the end Nature doesn't care. Whoever is the strongest or most ruthless will 'win' and gets to procreate.

All we can do as humans is to teach our children to be peaceful and friendly to others but at the same time to stand up to the things that put peace and friendliness in jeopardy. Basically we have to sometimes do things we may not like, to defend the things we do like; but then again, what is a desirable way to live depends entirely in whose shoes you are in.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

A pigeon works also very good listeners great sense of humour.

Although not good for watching a movie with, their eyes cannot see film at 29fps....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

even more, there is no such thing as "good" and "evil". Like "time", they are perceptive and a construct of humans.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

even more, there is no such thing as "good" and "evil". Like "time", they are perceptive and a construct of humans.

well said, it is a matter of perspective when determining the concepts of good and evil.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Good and evil are like light and dark. Place a candle in the dark and its visible for miles. Cup your hands together making a little dark cavity and when you open your hands the darkness is gone, ffft.

Darkness is the absence of light.

In the light everything is plain for all to see, Its easy to see the path in the light.

Nothing is clearly recognized in the dark. Darkness hides the path so people stumble.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There is true good in this world.

I've witnessed it.

A woman unknown to me, paying for my groceries when I unknowingly left my wallet at home.

Or,

A complete stranger taking in a newborn, 2lb crack baby, 9 week old premie and nursing it into what became the 21 year old woman I hugged yesterday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join