It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phenomenon Lights up Night Sky Over Miami Airport.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have no idea what this could be. It might be something entirely different from a UFO, but since whatever it is is moving really slowly I am posting the video here.

Here is the video taken by Miami airport personnel.

Any thoughts?

I am perplexed as to what it could be.

One of my cousins works in that airport, and my family have a couple friends who also work there. Will try to find out if any of them saw this.

edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

ICBM?

Like in California A few months ago?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I wonder when this was filmed?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: digitalassassin

Since when do ICBMs expel their exhausts only from the sides? If you look at it, after a while whatever that object is releasing from the sides stops being released, and you can only see the light from the center of the UFO. The object then apparently turns off it's light and disappears behind some clouds.
edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

I wonder when this was filmed?

It was filmed on July 23rd, last night.

Scratch my above comment. Found this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Going to try to find when that video was actually filmed. BTW, the date mentioned on the above link is for June 24 when the Atlas V rocket was fired off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, but the link is not stating that's what this object was. For now, we don't seem to know when it was filmed.
edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There's the Air Force Base there I remember when I lived there as a little kid in the sixties. Maybe from something going on there? Really pretty strange.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
someones testing a missile

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
something conventional getting outta town.....big time huh!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There's threads on this when it happened about a month ago. It was the launch of a missile.
Something about the new type they can launch & land on a barge off the coast.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

. . . OBVIOUSLY . . .

as the contrarian naysayers will likely be along shortly to insist . . .

it's NOTHING . . . because they DECREE it to be nothing.

They are sufficiently omniscient that the multi-verse would NOT DARE to go against their assumptions and omniscience.

You might keep a sharp knife handy . . . just to slice through their thick smugness about their certitude and absolutely convinced status on this and any other 'strange' phenomena.

They do NOT ALLOW strange phenomena, by daffynition.

And, if per chance, the multi-verse had a hiccup and something truly strange occurred, well, then, it would take a Congressional investigation from both houses of Congress; a consortium of all the top scientists at the 10 top Ivy League higher institutions of the Religion of Scientism; a press release affirming such from Moscow, London, Washington, D.C.; Beijing, Canberra, New Delhi, Tokyo, Brazilia, Pretoria, Jedda, Paris, Berne, The Hague, Brussels etc. all in concert; . . . etc. etc. etc.

And still . . . some of the Supremely Omniscient High Priests of the Religion of Scientism hereon would have a dissenting opinion dripping in haughty disdain.
/sarc

= = =

However, given that I don't consider such folks to be accurate sources about the sun rising . . . I'm free to think it's a very interesting thing. I hope someone ferrets out what caused it. Otherwise we shall be relatively free to blame it on all manner of crazy things just for kicks and to trigger great frothing at the fingers by the compulsive contrarians.

We are, however, told that there will be many 'great' signs 'in the heavens' in our era. I doubt this is more than a faint hint of such.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Rats.

And there it seemed so ripe for the usual rants on all sides.

Ah welllll . . . so much for that potential entertainment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Actually, after looking some more found this other video which was posted on Sep 2nd 2015.

It seems to be the same object.

However, I am still not certain what it is. Some people say it is a hydrogen propelled Atlas V rocket launch, but I am still not certain that's what this is.

Here is a video of an Atlas V rocket launch from east Orlando 9/2/15

Notice the differences? First of all, whatever was shot in Miami is moving horizontally. Second, you don't see an exhaust coming from the backside of whatever the original video is showing. Third, the light on the Atlas V rocket launch is yellow/orange and not white.

edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

but since whatever it is is moving really slowly I am posting the video here.

Orbital velocity is achieved at five miles per second, thats really fast.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its still just a rocket if some type. The exhaust plume gets wider and more dispersed as its climbing higher into less dense atmosphere. Its bright cause its still illuminated by the sun its so high up. The exhaust stops because its now out of the atmosphere and all you see is just the rockets flame. Objects in the upper atmosphere dont necessarily appear to go up.

Also the exhaust isnt coming out the sides. The exhaust plume is conical as it spreads out in the thinner atmosphere. Since its round and semi transparent it will appear denser annd thicker on the outsides. Imagine a smoke bubble. Shine a light on it. It will appear thicker on the perimeters than in the center.

I once watched a well regarded aircraft do hypersonic at extreme altitudes from a street corner. It looked like it was falling out of the sky due to perspective tricks. In reality it was flying away from me and climbing.
edit on 24-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

top topics

join