It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I can tell this is a great group, glad i joined 😆

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChactawBeauty

[ Peeks in...looks around ] .......................Hello?

link   

You have to type a little bit in the post area. I think it is very little for an introduction.

link   

Kek, warm welcome. Good job ATS!

Welcome. Tell us about yourself! What brought you here? We all just want stories to stave off our boredom. Glad you're here!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome. The cool thing about this forum is you can rub virtual elbows with a wide range of interesting people. From hardcore skeptic debunkers, to demonically posessed alien abductees who stare at goats. It's the most unique, entertaining and informative online collective I know of. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You have to type a little bit in the post area. I think it is very little for an introduction.

It would be awesome trolling if they actually did a cut and paste of that text from another thread and posted it here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: reldra

It would be awesome trolling if they actually did a cut and paste of that text from another thread and posted it here.

LOL!!! Good one.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Im a newbie, sorry. Is it something you want to know.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
DP!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What is said about "first impressions" , huh ?
Welcome

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChactawBeauty
a reply to: reldra

Im a newbie, sorry. Is it something you want to know.

Welcome! No, was just pointing out what the moderator;s note meant.

top topics

join