It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Trump rhetoric: "Racist" to "Fascist".

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The same can be said about Trump supporters. They both absolutely suck.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Very thinned skinned indeed. Trump bottles and sells his own tears. Always trying to make a buck off someone.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yes I would, I would LOVE to be proven wrong on this because I WANT a good president who will fix things. I just don't think Trump will be that president.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Don't underestimate Donald

You mean don't underestimate the stupidity (and immaturity) of the American people.

Trump does speak like someone who's either crazy, a fascist or both, you really can't deny it unless you're dishonest.

And I don't want a businessman running the country, so that argument doesn't work with me, I want someone who cares about more than money.

Careful Icarus.......(craig ferguson reference)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm a Democrat and so is my entire family. We are ALL voting for Trump. What does that tell you? So are a lot of my Democrat co-workers. No smart person wants the vile evil known as Hillary Clinton to grace the oval office. Trump is the COMMON SENSE choice. He is BY FAR the lesser of the two evils and anyone with half a brain can see that.

In the end, we can all survive four years of Trump's mouth. But can we survive 4-8 years of Hillary and her lies, deception, treason's, scandals and otherwise? I don't think so. I fully believe that Hillary can be talked into doing anything by the elite. ANYTHING. She epitomizes what being a puppet is all about.

Don't let the mainstream media and mainstream Democratic folks fool you. A lot of Democrats have this same exact thought process (the day to day regular Joe's)
edit on 24-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
I'm a Democrat and so is my entire family. We are ALL voting for Trump. What does that tell you? So are a lot of my Democrat co-workers. No smart person wants the vile evil known as Hillary Clinton to grace the oval office. Trump is the COMMON SENSE choice. He is BY FAR the lesser of the two evils and anyone with half a brain can see that.

See you almost made a sensible point here, but then you had to go and bring brains into it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

" Trump is the COMMON SENSE choice. He is BY FAR the lesser of the two evils and anyone with half a brain can see that. "

You have Summed Up this Election Perfectly there . Problem is , 46 Percent of Registered Democratic Voters Actually Do have Half a Brain .............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join