It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida linebacker Cristian Garcia helps stop sexual assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
cool story here

Cristian Garcia told First Coast News he was taking out the trash Thursday morning from the bar where he works security when he noticed a couple having sex. He first thought it was consensual, but then saw the woman was unconscious. Garcia said the man’s friends were watching the assault, and did nothing to help. The incident was videotaped.

Garcia said he and another witness walked up and stopped it.“I turned around and pulled the guy by the shoulder and said ‘Get off.’ That pretty much ended the situation then,”

and now for the best part of the story

“He was intoxicated and attempted to throw some punches, but he slipped and busted his face on the wall.”

and that`s the proper way to handle a situation like that, beat the crap out of the guy and then call the police and have him arrested.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It's refreshing to actually see someone doing the right thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

“He was intoxicated and attempted to throw some punches, but he slipped and busted his face on the wall.”

Thats his story , and hes stickin to it. Sounds like something I would have done and said

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a sad statement about our society that a group of men would not only rape an unconscious woman but videotape it as well? Sick, sick, sick! I wish that bouncer had made all of them slip and hit their face in the wall. Still, well done on his part.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join