It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is the US Trying to Hide in Fallujah?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Seems that the US-troops are doing a clean sweep of somekind in Fallujah so are they trying to hide the evidence of use of illegal weapons against Fallujans?

www.antiwar.com...

January 19, 2005
What Is the US Trying to Hide in Fallujah?
by Dahr Jamail

"The soldiers are doing strange things in Fallujah," said one of my contacts in Fallujah who just returned. He was in his city checking on his home and just returned to Baghdad this evening.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, he continued, "In the center of the Julan Quarter they are removing entire homes which have been bombed, meanwhile most of the homes that were bombed are left as they were. Why are they doing this?"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Mod Edit: Please don't copy entire articles into post.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yeah....Um...NO.

The US may be trying to hide something, cant deny that. But no way in heck were chem weapons used. Im sure maybe something "special" may have been tried out, but no chems. Even the High Holy King George isnt that stupid.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The place is covered with TV News people and
journalists from around the world ... and America
is trying to 'hide' something by using big ol'
bulldozers, etc??? Yeah, right!

The army engineers are probably destroying
houses that are unsafe for occupation. All they
need is to have a family come home to a house
that falls in on them ... then it would be America's
fault that they died. I'm sure they are just
destroying buildings that should be condemned.

[edit on 1/19/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You people and conspiracies, well Fallujah? yes they are doing something but is not what you may think.

US has been upgrading some communication equipment in there, new and improved and they have been very careful about it.

By the way, I have very reliable sources on that. So not is not anything sinister going on there.

Also they are to reconstruct the city again.

I will have more details later on.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You people and conspiracies, well Fallujah? yes they are doing something but is not what you may think.

US has been upgrading some communication equipment in there, new and improved and they have been very careful about it.

By the way, I have very reliable sources on that. So not is not anything sinister going on there.

Also they are to reconstruct the city again.

I will have more details later on.

You and I actually agree here. There is hope for this world after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Marg6043 and DrHoracid agreeing on the same point?

I need to go outside and see if the sky is falling!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh, well the contractors doing the job let said,

without exposing to much is somebody like I may said a coworker, and they has been working on it for about 3 weeks, and he just came back so I still have to get more information.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The war has been nothing but lies. Honestly there is no reason NOT to believe the U.S. is using chemical weapons in an attempt to lessen their own casualty rates.

A regular bomb just kills upon impact. A chemical bomb's effects can last a while. Which could kill that many more of the insurgents than otherwise is possible with conventional weaponry.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
The war has been nothing but lies. Honestly there is no reason NOT to believe the U.S. is using chemical weapons in an attempt to lessen their own casualty rates.

Perhaps there were chemical weapons THERE and we are removing the hazardous residue.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A regular bomb just kills upon impact. A chemical bomb's effects can last a while. Which could kill that many more of the insurgents than otherwise is possible with conventional weaponry.

Nope

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No, not chemical weapons, contractors will not work in areas that are not safe and secure, let said that they have the guaranty of the most safety possible, environment allowed.

Specially when it comes with certain equipment set ups.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
US has been upgrading some communication equipment
in there, new and improved and they have been very careful about it.

Marg you are a gem!!

So ... people complain because America isn't doing anything
for the Iraqis (which is wrong) ... and here we have US Army
Engineers (most likely) and contractors destroying condemned houses, rebuilding, and putting in upgraded communication equipment for the citizens .... And people still complain and/or think we are the Great Satan
and are hiding something or doing something sinister. What a funny bunch!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes it is so that I think that we should all bow down to the power of Australia.
And the chance that I the Kangaro does get out that they will kill everyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The US used depleted uranium shells in Fallujah in 2004 and it is well known to everyone except maybe the people of US due to thier media.

sabbah.biz...

If you search the internet you will find more links.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
they're probably trying to hide the evidence of White Phosphorous usage. That would be my guess. Just another illegal tactic to chalk up to our troops

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
they're probably trying to hide the evidence of White Phosphorous usage. That would be my guess. Just another illegal tactic to chalk up to our troops

Oh jeeze, not the "willie pete" debate again. The US is not a signatory of the treaty banning its use. If we were a signatory, you would have a point.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nothing wrong is happening in Fallujah.....they are just knocking down busted up buildings and killing Insurgents and cleaning up the mess.

There is always someone blaming something on the US and its Troops.

My Theory on the World is:

If we just sat around and took the attacks a Pearl Harbour and 9/11. Didnt give money to other countries, Didnt aid anything and just kept to ourselves.

Then would probably be called cowards.....or Cheap bastards or something
Its just weird US does something people are mad
US doesnt do something people are mad
We kill Insurgents people are mad
Insurgents kill American Troops via beheading people are mad at the US

Its just a continous circle of people hating America...............get the heck over it please

MARG IS RIGHT FOR ONCE! WHOA!!!!

Usually she is against everything I agree with!!! weird

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I read this. Old news but people should still know what happened.

They covered things up from the start. They wouldn't allow journalist anywhere near the area.

---------

Since then however they are no longer in controll of fallujah. Infact they cannot controll the entire northern region of Iraq.

They couldn't do this if they wanted to, lest they want a quick snipe in the vertebra'

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Syrian Girl, (ugh)

First off you dont have a link to back of your claim, maybe you just defending radical muslim extremists

Northern Iraq is controlled by Kurds

and Fallujah is not in the Northern areas of Iraq is position in the middle

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There were no chemical weapons used in Fallujah. I was there when the city was retaken, and know this for a fact. Once the town was retaken, the press was able to get in and see what had occurred. There weren't 50,000 killed there either. There were however torture rooms found which insurgents had used to torture and murder folks in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join