It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchers 10 Trailer. Are Fairies Real? Seems To Have DNA Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I seen a trailer for a new film recently and I thought I would share it for those that may be interested. I plan on checking it out. Reminds me of the film SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer. My apologies if this is already posted. I wasn't to sure which forum to post this in. What are your thoughts on this winged creature?
Enjoy

Richard Shaw and L. A. Marzulli travel to Mexico where Jaime Mausson reveals a creature that blows both men out of the room! This video is a sneak preview of what we have sat on since June of 2013. We reveal our findings in Watchers 10! I’ll tell you this, both Richard and I believe the creature is real and you will too once you examine all of the evidence in our cutting edge film, Watchers 10-DNA as well as my new book Nephilim Hybrids.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction…
ppsreport.com...

L.A. Marzulli did not personally discover this creature. Rather, it was originally discovered on the side of a highway by a 13-year-old Mexican boy who didn’t know what it was. He ultimately turned it over to a well known Mexican investigative journalist named Jaime Maussan. Since that time this creature has been x-rayed, and the x-rays enabled researchers to see that the creature possessed a full skeletal structure. The x-rays even showed that the creature’s left leg had been broken at one point. In addition, DNA testing was done, and the DNA did not match any known animal.
consciouslifenews.com...

What you are about to see if what people refer to as a fairy. We examined the x-rays of this fairy. We also tried to get some dna from samples we took to the US. This fairy was being stored in a jar with formaldehyde. You’ll have to see it to believe it!
Here's more information on Watchers 10 lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I wonder what it smells like. Eeewww!!

Looks like a dead and mummified bat.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
3 of the biggest names in hoaxes and faked "evidence" made a video. You need to look in to the history of these guys before you believe anything they say.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

People have been making fake faeiries for a long time. In Mexico the practice is bombing quite popular. With news coverage they make alot of money. So if you plan to move to mexico you might want to buy a faery before you go. So I figured id make it easy on you.

www.google.com... KEwiksPGClYvOAhXFLSYKHYE5DwsQ_AUIBigB&dpr=3

And if your feeling creative this website shows you how to make one starting with a skeleton.

www.shadowmanor.com...
edit on 7/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
30 seconds into the video and I seen like 4 clips of moths flying around, one even had a bat in the frame chasing it.

What a waste of time.
And to think so many people actually fall for this kind of crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well if this is indeed two real fairies would it not be a major mistake to cut its wings up in big chunks as shown in video or just casually lifting it up and man handling it.. even without gloves. If they knew it was he real deal they would surely have stored it in a sterilized room in a protective safe at a undisclosed location.

And the video try to give the impression that its real because you can see bone structure, funny.. glue some bones together and you got yourself a mythical being

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am still waiting for the released DNA evidence he claimed on the elongated skulls.

He has enough cash to make more documentaries, how about following through with previous claims.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have met L.A. Marzulli and his wife a few times.

I'd trust him with my life.

He works earnestly to dig out facts and verify them.

He is probably significantly more fair-minded, even open-minded than a list of skeptics hereon. Yet, he's not push-over gullible.

I doubt any serious researcher in the para-normal is going to be right 100% of the time. That's just the nature of the arena.

Nevertheless, imho, when the dust eventually settles, I'm confident that the bulk of, the vast majority of L.A. Marzulli's body of work will stand and those throwing rocks at him will be proven massively wrong.

Most of the time, he offers up evidence and speculations. Sometimes he forms conclusions and interpretations.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I know they are real. Here's a video of my neighbor trapping one!

new topics

top topics

join