It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

frumpy and dumpy on their way to school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Frumpy didn't iron her clothing and Dumpy just feels dumped...
Those two didn't care, they took their little satchels on a stick and got out of the place as fast as they could.
The people in that house were over and done with and so they headed into the woods...
Looking for the good Mother Ice Queen where they could take a break from life and wait until
Some ancient archeologists could find them, do a few things in the lab and bring them back to this planet.
Little did they know, those folks they left behind would be there, waiting to jump out of the screen and bring them back to where it all started...
That wicked new wife of their good dad... she must of wanted him to herself and really live it up... hopefully in this new world where they all met up again there is some food... and work?
Oh well back to the start.
Inspired by fairy tails. And other great works...
Thank you for reading.
Happy Saturday and twilight... Sunday.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Good one.๐Ÿ‘

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dumpy wanted none to dump his frump and skidattle away from it all,
Only to return and ask once more, ''what should we do?''
Frumpy acting weird again was all, ''what's going on?... smells good in here, don't it?'
"I suppose.'' dumpy felt strange as he spoke these words, thinking squeaky noises in his little mind.
"'okay so, your following me or am I walking with you, or what's going on, here?'' frumpy looked confused again...
"your the girl.''
"'no you are.''
"what am I?''
And on and on they strived to see which way to go...
Finally a little elfin creature landed on the leader and suggested they just hold hands already!
"okay, they spoke in unison.''
thinking to themselves..stupid, we don't have hands, we have paws.
The elfin creature caught that thought and reminded them...'' no name calling!?! Or you just might wind out and be the stupid ones!''
"Yes, Mother Elf, queen of the fairy, we will behave''... they took off running laughing wickedly..
Thinking, ''or will we behave?'' then they grinned and snuck onto some property that had been abandoned... feeling that wonderful sneaky feeling.
Inspired by,
and certain nice folks... that hide behind the shadows in the mists and clouds, where we know not weather the building is made of wood or tin...straw or bricks...somewhere๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ
edit on 24-7-2016 by peppycat because: punctuation

join