It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice this? About the recent shootings...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I didn't know where else to post this...so I decided to play it safe and put it in general chit chat. Before I start with my QUESTION for ATS'ers who have spent a lot more time on the boards than me lately, I want to clarify that I have been horrendously busy lately and may have missed this being discussed elsewhere.

It started with the shooting in Dallas.... When everything was going down, the media was reporting 3 shooters. Later they came back and said it was a lone shooter, Micah Johnson, a veteran.

Next, there was the shooting in Baton Rouge...and the media reported 3 shooters there too... When it was over, that was corrected to one lone shooter, Gavin Long.

During both of these incidents, I was traveling and watching the news reports at various airports.

Then Munich happened and, again, the media initially reported 3 shooters. And yet again, it was later revised to a lone shooter....

Does anyone else find this odd??? I'm NOT a conspiracy type, being very skeptical. But It does seem rather strange that 3 separate incidents all reported 3 shooters with witnesses claiming that police were tracking the other two "still at large." Then a day later, we're told that it was a lone shooter... Hmm...what are the odds of that happening 3 times in a period of 2 weeks?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I was just thinking of making the exact same thread.
How stupid do they think people really are??

I guess, if you can fool them once, shame on them for being fooled.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have thought that, but my understanding is at the time it is so confusing people are unsure where the shots are coming from. True Mayhem.
But it is certainly worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Weird, I posted the exact same thing in the Munich shooting thread.

It seems pretty odd and almost like a pattern recently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-7-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yep. It's making my "spidey" senses tingle. What's up with that!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When you're under fire ... it's not an uncommon experience to become confused picking out the direction fire is coming from. Different people will have different perspectives. The 'shot' is very loud and can surprise you so much you heard one thing and thought another.

After you get used to it, you listen to the sizzle of the bullet to pick out where the shots are coming from. It points back, but your judgment can still be off by a few degrees.

If the reports came in ... and said there were shooters four or five blocks apart from one another ... yeah, I'd be wondering what was up too. Within one or two blocks ... a mistake is not gonna surprise me a bit. Nor is the person making the report likely to believe himself wrong. They're gonna be dead certain of what they heard.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I have thought that, but my understanding is at the time it is so confusing people are unsure where the shots are coming from. True Mayhem.
But it is certainly worth looking into.

I can understand the confusion. Really, I can....I've trained for active shooter drills and, especially in an urban setting, the sound bouncing off of everything can be very confusing. However, from what I remember of the witnesses who were being interviewed as things happened, their statements weren't based on sound. It was based on physically seeing people and/or the direction that bullets were coming from (i.e. not from the direction of the "lone shooter.")

I can see a mistake being made in the confusion of Dallas....but what are the odds that they would make that same "mistake" 3 times in 2 weeks? And why THREE shooters? Why not 4 or 2? That's just odd....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
When you're under fire ... it's not an uncommon experience to become confused picking out the direction fire is coming from. Different people will have different perspectives. The 'shot' is very loud and can surprise you so much you heard one thing and thought another.

After you get used to it, you listen to the sizzle of the bullet to pick out where the shots are coming from. It points back, but your judgment can still be off by a few degrees.

If the reports came in ... and said there were shooters four or five blocks apart from one another ... yeah, I'd be wondering what was up too. Within one or two blocks ... a mistake is not gonna surprise me a bit. Nor is the person making the report likely to believe himself wrong. They're gonna be dead certain of what they heard.

Snarl,

I remember watching an interview with several witnesses in Dallas who said that the bullets were bouncing off the ground from two different and opposite directions. That's why I thought it was odd when they came back the next day and said it was a lone shooter. So then I started wondering why they would cover it up? What were they trying to protect?

I don't think the 3 shootings are connected....but it does seem odd. That's all I'm saying....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Could very well have been multiple shooters. I'm not in any position to definitively say there were not.

But the Dallas guy came in from out of state. And that seemed like the most random spot for the shooting to start. And IIRC, it was the cops who initiated contact ... not the shooter. Who would he have been working with? Do you think it could've just been another random person taking pot shots?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The first reports that I heard about the Baton Rouge shooting was that there were two shooters shooting at each other. I heard it on a live stream and then saw it in print, Yahoo I think. When I went to ATS there was already a thread with the video of the woman in the car, of what I thought at the time was one of the shooters. But then the story changed, the media updated and I couldn't find that scenario again.

edit on 23-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You may be onto something. But never forget, the major media channels are notorious for reporting unconfirmed BS when crises are actually happening. Each media outlet rushes their early reports and "breaking news" broadcasts specifically to grab as large an audience as possible and as soon as possible. The actual fact checking comes later.

The last time I paid any attention to "breaking news" coverage from the major media outlets was during the Boston Marathon attack. Every single day they reported and promoted false info, even going so far as to promote reddit threads where people were wrongly identifying random people in the crowd as suspects. That was when I realized that they're not journalists at all; they're glorified commentators and popular mouthpieces who don't know what's going on either.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just did a quick search to see what might come up. This site shows a list of updates as they were happening....

BREAKING: Shots Fired At Protest in Dallas; UPDATE: Five Officers Have Died

Granted this is just one site but indicative of what I remember seeing in the airport...

According to Brown, there were two snipers who ambushed from an "elevated position." Contrary to prior reports, apparently no suspects are in custody.

Another site with timed updates for Dallas -

Police chief: Three people in custody in Dallas shootings; 4th person exchanging gunfire with officers

This site also repeats the comment about two snipers. It later adds -

Dallas Police Chief David Brown says three people are in custody after snipers opened fire on police officers during protests and says a fourth person is exchanging gunfire with officers.

Now I know for a fact that several people carrying firearms were questioned as suspects who were actual innocent of any wrongdoing. It is possible that IN THE CONFUSION these people were who were being mentioned in these reports.

But I remember seeing actual interviews with people at the scene who said they saw more than one shooter. We all know eye witness accounts can be sketchy at best in a traumatic incident...

But again, I ask...why 3 shooters reported in each one?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hi CIAGypsy,

Mainstream media reporters do this intentionally in order to plus up the Democratic party's demands for a gun ban and for confiscation of all firearms. This is just one of their tools to further their arguments to re-interpret the 2nd amendment to their liking.

Also keep an eye out for professional false-flag crisis actors, like the ones that were brought in at Sandy Hook and many different "shooting" events. Main stream reporters expect us to believe these actors to be real victims' families.

Their goal is for each of these events to bring us closer and closer to mandatory firearms confiscation and a total disarming
of all US citizens. They're puppets of barry hussein soetoro soebarkah and Hillary Clinton.
edit on 23/7/16 by Adonsa because: Fixed messed up carriage returns

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I don't argue that point one bit... However, I've found that many times the news reports 1-10% truth and 90-99% educated (or otherwise) guessing... They also feed off of each other.

So I suppose it's possible that one station ran with 3 shooters so they all did?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

I'll give you fair warning...I do believe that the truth about Sandy Hook has not been released to the public (including more than one shooter). However, I do believe those children were really murdered and their families' grief is real.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
News report from Baton Rouge shooting -

1st Gunman Down, Shots Still Ringing From ALL Directions

This after the "first gunman was dead...":

Raw Footage of the shooting – multiple gunshots in rapid succession can be heard near the end of the video

RT REPORTS 2 More Suspects ON THE LOOSE!

Three police officers were killed and three more injured when they were shot on Airline Highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Sunday. East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office said one suspect was killed and two more may be at large.

From another site -

“We do know, and do believe there are more than one suspect. That’s why we’re alerting the community. We sending in the robot to see if there are any explosives in the area or any explosives on him,” said Corporal L’Jean McKneely, WAFB reported

Baton Rouge shooting: 3 police dead & 3 injured, shooter dead – LA superintendent
edit on 23-7-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
From Munich -

UPDATE 2020 BST — ‘At Least 6 Dead’ says European agency The European news agency AFP has reported there are at least six dead in the ongoing Munich ‘terror’ attack with three shooters still at large. No confirmation yet on motives for attack.

Munich Attack: 18-Year-Old German-Iranian Dual Citizen Kills 9 at McDonald’s, Mall

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The simplest answer is that the authorities are not telling us the truth.

Then we have to ask why.

What purpose would it serve?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The simplest answer is that the authorities are not telling us the truth.

Then we have to ask why.

What purpose would it serve?

That would be the million dollar question....especially since Munich is clearly not under the same motivation as the shootings in the US.

It's just odd....I feel like something important is missing from this picture.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wish I could find the post,but Shamrock6 posted in the Dallas shooting(and I am paraphrasing here)that multiple eyewitnesses can see the same thing from different vantage points making it appear that there is more going on than there actually is.I hope this makes sense.I will try and find that post.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join