It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook and Twitter Censoring in Favor of Hillary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Domo1

We can wear suits of spiked armor and carry a huge banner and stand out front.

I thought of this scene after reading your post.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Sorry, but in 2016 if you need to watch a movie to know Hillary Clinton is corrupt, then you have no business at a voting booth because you're a low-information voter. That's how I see it.

AGREED!

I really don't give a fleek if I offend people, but the truth
of the matter is the useful idiots just don't give a damn
how corrupt these people are.

This is for you Ksihkehe;
You appear to be a nut job who vilifies peoples faith in Christ
as an invisible sky God - go f@ck yourself buddy. Since
I'm not a Christian I'll throw that shet back in your face.
I fail to understand why you hateful atheist always feel
a need to denigrate Christians for their faith.

The only people I despise more than people like Hillary
are you hateful people who vilify Christians all the time.

Try a little civility next time instead of sharing your
anger management issues. Appreciate it

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you don't like Facebook or Twitter, don't use them.

Pretty simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

If you don't use FB or Twitter are you still aloud to point out their blatant political agenda?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Of course. I just don't see why anyone would use it if they don't like what they do.

If a random website started doing activities that in my opinion( and it is JUST your opinion ) were politically biased that I disagreed with, I would probably stop visiting it.

You know, instead of winging about.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This election seems to be pretty much a "I am voting against Trump/Hillary" instead of a voting for who they want. Media and social media bias are getting pretty obvious no matter who you are voting against.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

#uckerberg and those like him are a disease. They only made their money on pure human stupidity and rampant ADD. Anything they do is never going to be a surprise to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

That air time was overwhelmingly negative in an attempt to derail his campaign. Don't make yourself look dense with dense comments.

Sure, there's "no such thing as bad publicity", but don't act like the Liberal Media, or even the conservative media for that matter, thought they were doing him a favor with the stories they were running.
edit on 25-7-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If the room is oddly quiet it's because everyone is blinking at you wondering if you get how dumb that sounds while you smile like you "naaaiiillleed iiiitttt".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If you don't use FB or Twitter are you still aloud to point out their blatant political agenda?

That's like:

If you didn't vote are you allowed to complain about the President?

I say yes to your question and to mine. In the most recent previous presidential elections, I have abstained from the voting booth because I didn't like my choices.

Not this time!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They sure as heck are not favoring her on my feed! I think your feed has a lot to do with what you click on and like and I sure as hell do not like that woman. I can't believe the federal prosecutors let her off. a reply to: MysticPearl

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Excuse me.... just a moment....

SOCIAL MEDIA IS BUNK ANYWAY AND PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PAY ATTENTION TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK!

So what? The social media platforms have banned links to Wikileaks... Well, those who will fail to get the information for themselves are to blame for the negative effects of that. If a person relies on Twitter and Facebook linking to get information from a site as well known as Wikileaks, then that person is a problem, because they are expressing an unwillingness, not an inability, but an unwillingness to do their due diligence as a voter, and GET THE INFORMATION FOR THEMSELVES!

How is anyone supposed to form a reasoned opinion, if they cannot even go to a prime source of raw data for themselves, rather than requiring to be spoon fed information by some other individual?

Human beings need to stop relying on Facebook and Twitter, and start thinking, searching, and acting for themselves, ESPECIALLY when the stakes are as high as they are at the moment. I mean for crying out loud.

That being said, these social media platforms do know how necessary they are to mentally pathetic individuals, and should know much better than to censor political debate and content during an election year. Their behaviour is deplorable. But it also highlights the utterly weak, flabby, soft, and coddled mind set that some people have, regarding their responsibilities regarding the importance of informing themsleves, not being informed, before voting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with your premise, but unfortunately the number of people who will make decisions/form opinions straight off what they read on twitter/facebook is still huge.

It shouldn't be like that, but it is. Look at Brexit in UK, they put the faith in the people that they would look past the lies, paranoia and fear campaign and make a sensible decision. That didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

With respect, that is precisely what happened here.

The idea that the majority of leave voters are xenophobic knuckle draggers who want rid of all immigrants is false, but widely reported, which makes it as good as truth for those who are not paying any blasted attention. I am a massive lefty, I love multiculturalism, and I believe my nation has a responsibility to shelter those whose nations have been torn apart as a result of successive parliaments making bad friends, and worse foreign affairs policy. However, I also believe that this nation has to govern itself, that its people should be its only controlling influence, and that having to deal with one set of entitled, lying, scheming, privately educated halfwits is bad enough, without having a second, even more distant and unaccountable government to deal with afterward.

I believe in governance by and for the people, and we have a chance now, to get that governance, to get rid of the horrid career politicians, and replace them with real, working people, who have held real jobs, lived hard lives, and know how to correct situations which are unacceptable, because they have actually seen them from the inside and know how they work. The two situations cannot be compared in the least.

Oh, and by the way, I did my own, independent research into the matter before I voted leave, and did not read a single Facebook or Twitter post in the doing of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I would say you are in the minority of the majority then who voted out.

The majority of those who voted out did not do it for the reason you stated above, which I think are fair. They did it because they were promised money for the NHS and tighter border controls, neither of those is actually going to happen.

The cowards who promised them it ran off as soon as the vote actually went through and they realised they wouldn't be able to deliver what they stated.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I think it is unlikely that valid statistical data could be discovered which would suggest what opinions the voting public genuinely held on those issues, personally speaking.

All I know is, that most of my lefty buddies voted the same way I did, most of them for similar reasons, with various modifiers to do with specific examples of Brussels stupidity and corruption.

But thats just my experience. I do however know that I am far from the only person who did their due diligence. The point is, however, that getting all ones information from Twitter and Facebook is terminally, absolutely, and entirely stupid. I have no respect for the sort of thinking which allows a person to rely on such a site for important matters. I cannot possibly make this clearer. Social networking sites are about populism, not about information. From memes to political posts, the entire idea of these sites is that they are a glorified popularity contest and ego validation exercise, and NOTHING else of any worth what so ever. Getting data from them on anything more important than where to eat dinner tonight is STUPID!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I agree mostly. My opinion of majority and minority is based off my own encounters so is not absolute. I have met people who voted out to further their own business, to regain control and all the reasons you stated above. I consider these reasoned arguments.

But sadly, I have met many more people through conversations that voted out because they "don't go on holiday much", "neighbours are polish and I want them gone" or "invest it(money falsely claimed we'd save) in the NHS". These arguments range from stupid, racist, mislead and uninformed.

I'd also say that ATS is not far off from facebook/twitter. You have to wade through a lot of bias, tripe, stupidity and ignorance to find something worth reading and digesting. It's getting harder.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Anecdotal update: My brother was BANNED from Facebook for posting links to the new Clinton Cash movie. They reinstated his account, but now he is no longer allowed to post any links to the film, even on his own wall.

Heil Zukerbergen!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

S&F No surprise to most of the "conspiracy nuts" here, but it's good to highlight this info for the younglings & newbies here.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a given that ALL the major news & media platforms (newspapers, magazines, publishing, Hollywood & the Entertainment Industry) are controlled by the NWO Globalists.

Life-long Liberal Rupert Murdoch (who has been buds with Lord Jacob Rothschild for about 50 years) created Fox News because he thought it would be fun to provide a platform for Conservatives.
It's made him a lot of money.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Anecdotal update: My brother was BANNED from Facebook for posting links to the new Clinton Cash movie. They reinstated his account, but now he is no longer allowed to post any links to the film, even on his own wall.

Heil Zukerbergen!!!!

Didn't Zuckerberg take his billions and his Chinese wife to Singapore?

Singapore is the Monaco of Asia. So nice he's found his "Elysium" -- we peasants still have to deal with the crumbling real world.

Meanwhile he can dictate that only links that further the Globalist cause can be accessed thru Facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join