It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook and Twitter Censoring in Favor of Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: carewemust
With so many media outlets working to get Hillary elected, if Donald Trump wins by just 1%, it will be an against-the-odds landslide victory and mandate.

If he had the media on his side it wouldn't even be close.

The media gives Trump free-air everyday for every dip-sy-doodle thing he does and says ...

... are you kidding here????

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

With so many media outlets working to get Hillary elected, if Donald Trump wins by just 1%, it will be an against-the-odds landslide victory and mandate.

The media gives Trump free-air everyday for every dip-sy-doodle thing he does and says ...

I'm stunned by that comment, you're absolutely correct. During the primary Trump was given over 3 billion dollars worth of free media. It was triple what Hillary Clinton even received.

edit on 7 24 2016 by NOTurTypical because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I'm stunned by that comment, you're absolutely correct. During the primary Trump was given over 3 billion dollars worth of free media. It was triple what Hillary Clinton even received.

He played the Liberal media like Van Halen plays guitar.

He said such (supposedly) outrageous things so they HAD to cover him.

It was brilliant to watch unfold.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Maybe so, but nobody can claim he didn't get airtime. He got 3 billion dollars worth of free/unpaid for airtime.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Maybe so, but nobody can claim he didn't get airtime. He got 3 billion dollars worth of free/unpaid for airtime.

... and the room goes oddly quiet ...

/shakes head

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He gets bashed, every single time.

Why do you guys forget to say that? He gets a lot of media attention, for sole purpose of being portraited as evil, nazi, fascist and everything else you said he is.

If it weren't for that media attention, you would not have called him, and his followers fascists.

If MSM did the same thing to Hillary, the upcoming elections would be over, because no one would want to vote for an actual criminal, that from the get go sabotaged Bernie's campaign.

She would be destroyed

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Why do you guys forget to say that? He gets a lot of media attention, for sole purpose of being portraited as evil, nazi, fascist and everything else you said he is.

If it weren't for that media attention, you would not have called him, and his followers fascists.

If MSM did the same thing to Hillary, the upcoming elections would be over, because no one would want to vote for an actual criminal, that from the get go sabotaged Bernie's campaign.

She would be destroyed

Bashed? You aren't very familiar with your hero's take on things, are you?

“Good news is Melania’s speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics,” he said, “especially if you believe that all press is good press!” Politico

He thrives on "bad press" and beside that, all the Trump supporters know that they should automatically believe the OPPOSITE of what the so-called "lamestream media" says, right?

3 Billion in free advertising for Trump. Why isn't he further in the lead again?

edit on 24-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

She would be destroyed

Completely untrue, the biggest network with the highest ratings is Fox News. It's run by Roger Ailes, a friend of Donald Trump. It's been a constant, 24/7 free Super PAC for Trump for almost 6 months now.

link   

She would be destroyed

I think that even played into Trump's hand. The more they (Liberals) bashed him and his followers, the more conservatives were like..."Hey....wait a minute, if Liberals hate him so much...."

They unwittingly handed him the nomination.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

As a Trump Tru-Believer™ I'm sure you think everything "plays into his hands." He is after the only one (in his own words) who can fix EVERYTHING wrong not only with the United States but also the world.

"Believe him."

Are you saying that American Conservatives are so dull-witted that they make their choices based on who someone else doesn't like, not on the issues, their convictions, etc.?

Wow, even I wouldn't say that.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

As a Trump Tru-Believer™ I'm sure you think everything "plays into his hands." He is after the only one (in his own words) who can fix EVERYTHING wrong not only with the United States but also the world.

"Believe him."

Are you saying that American Conservatives are so dull-witted that they make their choices based on who someone else doesn't like, not on the issues, their convictions, etc.?

Wow, even I wouldn't say that.

In case you haven't noticed, it wasn't just "American Conservatives" that he's been appealing to. It's all the people who are tired of everything going on in government. I know of many Democrats who are voting for him. I personally am Independent, and he is truly the lesser of two evils. Well, the only two evils with a chance of winning anyway.

I know it's easy to throw words like "Trump Tru-Believer" around, but the simple truth is, most of us are voting for him, more of as a vote against Hillary, and ALL of establishment politicians.

edit on 24-7-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I've heard the hype, he's a populist genius, Bernie voters are going to swing to him, the silent majority, etc. etc. etc.

Etc.

What was it Bernie said about Trump's speech on Twitter?

"Trump: 'I alone can fix this.' Is this guy running for president or dictator? #RNCwithBernie,"

The Hill

Oh, I get you voting against Hillary; I'm voting against Trump.

You won't find me arguing anything pro-Hillary except to point out the usual lying hypocrisy of the Republican party and the right-wing media.

It's interesting that my anecdotal evidence is the opposite of yours ... I know any number of long-term Republicans who are actually going to vote for Hillary Fricking CLINTON because they are absolutely terrified of what the Trump-Train-Wreck would do ...

We'll see in November, I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's just collective drones servicing their queen.

LOL.

hey they even plagiarized !!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Konduit

That's just collective drones servicing their queen.

LOL.

hey they even plagiarized !!!!!

It's a two-way street though, Trump has a TON of bot followers on Twitter too. When I see an egg avatar glorifying Trump on social media I always ask them what part of Russia they're from. 😂

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

But,but,But Trump supporters are internet challenged!

Second verse.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: NOTurTypical

But,but,But Trump supporters are internet challenged!

Second verse.

I can't presume to say that, but as a big Twitter user I see lots of egg avatar accounts praising Trump, I've even seen Trump re-tweeting a "girl" talking about how great he was and when you clicked that account profile it hadn't used Twitter since 2009. Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

“Plagiarism”? Clinton Borrowed Her Husband’s “Invisible” Theme

In February, former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders and his supporters caught Clinton stealing the lines he had been using throughout his campaign. There were many lines to be exact, but the particular stanza was: "this country belongs to all of us, not just those at the top." And: "Wall Street can never be allowed to threaten Main Street again. No bank can be too big to fail, no executive too powerful to jail."

www.cnbc.com...

And one to grow on.

The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama. (See: Bachmann: Birther issue settled)

Birtherism: Where it all began

Trump critics have been weighed in the balances, and found to be wanting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join