It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From the the Sunshine State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Where have i been!! Im excited to share and learn something new!! I have been searching through the page and had to become a member. My first group, u usually just browse.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Hey!!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChactawBeauty

Howdy and Welcome!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello to You, the "other Me"... I'm also typing in Flori-Duh...

Welcome (in My best aol voice...)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I used to live in Coral Gables-Coconut Grove area of Miami. Welcome to ATS! You can search through the Freshman's Forum on how to do things, and about what you can and cannot post. There a Ts and Cs here, so familiarize yourself with them..and check out the Board Foum too. So, welcome again and we'll look forward to hearing from you!

"NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

"Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS."

c/o: ATS

edit on 23-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: because: phone-small keys, fat fingers!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello! I've spent almost 20 years in Florida-Miami, St Pete, Hollywood and Tampa and I will return. Just a short stop in Georgia for my elderly parents. I am so jealous-I will be back there soon. And, hi! And, welcome! I am more of a lurker than a writer cause I'm kinda shy and these guys really intimidate the heck outta me!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Im from Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle. I love Florida, i use to live in Okinawa and the weather was the same. Fun in the sun. I have found a lot of info now that im back home. I think living abroad opened my eyes.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

deleted post

edit on 24-7-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I am more of a lurker than a writer cause I'm kinda shy and these guys really intimidate the heck outta me!

Bah, they all put their underwear on the same way. Don't let anyone intimidate you. Your opinion, thoughts and feelings matter like anyone else's. Love your avatar!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
And then?

Hey, welcome to the mad house!

More info is better but it is allgood!

Leave the place in a better state than when you found it!

edit on 24-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Tori spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Everybody has that One crazy family members. Lol we family!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Palm Beach native myself.

Floriduh is a very unique place with it's own energy.

Something about the Bahamas.

top topics

join