It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Dee-Dump-Dump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
First, let's thank the management for bringing the Mud-Pit Forum to the masses. -Bows-

Let's Make America Great Again!! Whaddaya say??

I'll have to tell you ... I hardly see any muslims anyway. I can take this one or leave it. But, I think it's fair that if an immigrant commits an act of terrorism in this country ... well ... nobody said opportunity was an entitlement. Kick 'em right on out until they prove they can get ... and keep ... their collective act together.

They didn't get into the country fair-and-square. Get out!! And, if you try to come back ... come back correct.

Yep. We've seen what can happen when there is no wall. ♫ ♬All I am saying is give peace borders a chance.♬ ♫

That's not too much to ask for is it. Have you ever felt stoopit wishing someone, "Happy Holidays" when what you really wanted to do was avoid being politically correct and say just break out with a hearty "Merry Christmas!!" Vote for Donald and your speech won't be shackled any longer.

We need to get on top of this one folks. We push abortion control as hard as the left pushes gun control. Get these people off their balance and keep 'em hopping on one leg for the next four years. I really don't have a dog in this fight, but if it works in my favor at all ... I say, "Go for it!!"

Remember how good we all felt when that punk bought up the rights to a drug and jacked the price sky-high ... and then he got busted for it? Imagine how good it would feel if all pharmaceutical prices dropped to the floor. You Know ... You know damned well ... there's no way those little pills could possibly be worth the price they're charging for them. They're charging those prices simply because they can ... and Donald is gonna put a stop to that smack.

I don't wanna be labeled "An Utter Moron" ... like those few remaining hold-outs braying "Gary Johnson ... Gary Johnson" Do you? Who is Gary Johnson anyway? There are probably gonna be a few Libsomethings who show up here. A few who probably can't restrain themselves (you know who I'm talking to). I'll leave it up to you Who Have Seen the Light as to what your responses will be to those who trespass here (just keep it fun, okay?)

So let's all look forward to President Trump's inauguration come January 20th, 2017

Cheers

-Snarl
edit on Sat Jul 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: no special characters in titles, please

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I remember when Obama said similar things, boy did we get screwed on that one. I thought "maybe people will learn their lesson next time".

Nope, we are falling for the same tricks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I remember when Obama said similar things, boy did we get screwed on that one. I thought "maybe people will learn their lesson next time".

Nope, we are falling for the same tricks again.

There is a big difference. For one, most people semi-awake already knew Obama's agenda before he was even elected. Trump is less likely to be bought because, well he already has all the money he could need. If he was part of the establishment, there would not be an all out assault on him, from both sides. I guess we shall see.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What a loud of bollocks.

It's Coke vs Pepsi and I'd rather vote for Natural Spring Water!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When has Trump said he will deport all Muslims? Let's start with that.

I'm not on the Trump train 100% yet, but it's embarrassing watching loony leftists lie

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
i'll take an RC please.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm not on the Trump train 100% yet, but it's embarrassing watching loony leftists lie

He said it right at the beginning of the show. I think he's kind'a walked back the rhetoric for now. You know he's not going to do it himself, so it'll be handed down to some member of his cabinet.

As for the lyin' looney leftists (I like that BTW) ... they'll drive you over to our side sooner or later. Just remember what the first letters are in Liberaltarian and don't fall into the pit on your way over. Converts are very welcome.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lyin' looney leftists is much better. Crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If Trump didn't need or want any more money he would have retired years ago. The rich are always looking for ways to get richer, that should be obvious.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I think deporting a bunch of people who are legally and have committed no crime is a very bad PR move as far as foreign relations goes. That is my biggest gripe with Trump. I think he would do a massive amount of harm to the United States relations with other countries.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If Trump didn't need or want any more money he would have retired years ago. The rich are always looking for ways to get richer, that should be obvious.

Why can't he just be the guy who wants to Make America Great Again?

Why you gotta try and tear him down? Do you actually know something about him that you'd like to share. Some personal anecdote you pocketed the last time you sat down to dinner with him and his family?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
I think he would do a massive amount of harm to the United States relations with other countries.

Countries that really love us, you mean? Which ones?

And, define 'legally here' for me please. Are you talking about all those folks with TB that just managed to 'jump the line' and get in front of all the people following the defined immigration process.

You know ... my wife did that. She didn't have to stand in that line, but I made her. I made her so she would never have to say she circumvented the system.

Lots of people in my office immigrated from other countries. Ain't nobody talking about kicking out people who shouldn't be here. Just the cheaters.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
hmm i'll bite, i see liquor stores here, all muslims.. they are nice people and i get along with them well cuz I feed their business.. if I saw them outside their establishment I could not tell you how things would go, except they are decent people.. LOL get outside more, i don't want Trump, nor jailcellhill to be be pres none of it.. actually talked to my brother in law which is seldom we just don't see eye to eye and he said the same damn thing.. served in iraq, he asked why? I told him the reasons and seriously we been closer now since he met my sister.. he is starting to wake up, starting to see the corrupt # going on.. starting to understand how the government doesn't serve the people anymore.. it's all coming to an end. bad end but at least we won't be slaves any longer.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what is said or brought up about him, his supporters will ignore it and deflect to Hilary 100% of the time.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Exactly. The liberal morons and the liberal media iis going to help Trump win, by a landslide. The OP's claim that he will "deport all Muslim refugees" is total BS...probably read on a meme, lol.

Even the most loyal Killary fans will start to wonder what all the fuss is about and will come to realize what a POS she truly is.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what is said or brought up about him, his supporters will ignore it and deflect to Hilary 100% of the time.

I wonder if a liberal/democrat ever did such a thing? Naaaah!

Political bias affects brain activity, study finds
During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

Anybody / EVERYBODY committed to a mass scale social group, especially one such as a political party with clear and present "leaders", takes on the group think mentality where they will lie to themselves a million times to support attacks on the group / its membership / its ideals... and when they lie to themselves their brains pleasure / reward centers lite up.

FACT: Humans get high on self-deception (especially when it comes to mass group dynamics).

This, that study, is why I invented "Socio Agnosticism". It was the only way to be as sure as possible that I wouldn't live that way too, as best as a human ever could.

edit on 23-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
The OP's claim that he will "deport all Muslim refugees" is total BS...probably read on a meme, lol.

37 seconds of your time. You tell 'me' what he meant.

You tell 'me' how Paul Ryan understood what Trump meant.

I don't know. I just started a thread 'cause I was bored.

edit on 2372016 by Snarl because: video link fixed

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
wish i could buy hilary about 10 long island iced teas, get to the bottom of it all.. im a decent looking bloke, just a few drunken words is enough maybe what billo got in office..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That's not too much to ask for is it. Have you ever felt stoopit wishing someone, "Happy Holidays" when what you really wanted to do was avoid being politically correct and say just break out with a hearty "Merry Christmas!!" Vote for Donald and your speech won't be shackled any longer.

You can say "Merry Christmas" all you want. Nobody is stopping you from saying it.

Besides, how is making everyone say "Merry Christmas" any different than your alleged complaint that everyone must say "Happy Holidays"??? You're just forcing everyone to say what you want instead which is just as dumb.

We need to get on top of this one folks. We push abortion control as hard as the left pushes gun control. Get these people off their balance and keep 'em hopping on one leg for the next four years. I really don't have a dog in this fight, but if it works in my favor at all ... I say, "Go for it!!"

So how does stopping abortion work in your favor exactly???? You just said you don't have a dog in this fight so what do you care???

Sounds like you just want to take away someone's ability to make their own choices again like with the Merry Christmas thing.

Remember how good we all felt when that punk bought up the rights to a drug and jacked the price sky-high ... and then he got busted for it? Imagine how good it would feel if all pharmaceutical prices dropped to the floor. You Know ... You know damned well ... there's no way those little pills could possibly be worth the price they're charging for them. They're charging those prices simply because they can ... and Donald is gonna put a stop to that smack.

Now this would be a good thing I agree. Any idea on how Trump thinks he's going to accomplish this???

I don't wanna be labeled "An Utter Moron" ... like those few remaining hold-outs braying "Gary Johnson ... Gary Johnson" Do you? Who is Gary Johnson anyway? There are probably gonna be a few Libsomethings who show up here. A few who probably can't restrain themselves (you know who I'm talking to). I'll leave it up to you Who Have Seen the Light as to what your responses will be to those who trespass here (just keep it fun, okay?)

Can you explain how that picture has something to do with Gary Johnson?? I'm just lost on this one what one has to do with the other.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

He meant illegal immigrants have to go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join