It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

need help identifying origen of this emblem-please (image fixed)

page: 1

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
I ran across this emblem in a plaster of Paris wall plaque in a local establishment. Does anyone have a solid idea of where this comes from and what it means?

I've seen too many YouTube videos and posts that portray any and everybody who has an index finger stuck up his nose as signaling eternal faithfulness to the illuminati agenda.

Not looking for that. If anybody has done solid information on whether this has any connection to anything broader than just a weird plaque, please help me. I'd like to present something solid to some folks.

Sorry, it's rotated 90° to the left.

edit on 2016 7 23 by incoserv because: Image link fixed

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
a reply to: incoserv

I can't see the pic, can anyone else?

Edit: Fixed, thank you. Looks familiar, but can't quite place it.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Autorico because: added stuffs

edit on 23-7-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
a reply to: Autorico

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
turn left.
and slap domo1

edit on 23-7-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
a reply to: incoserv

Not too sure about the picture in question, though if you're slanting towards an occultist meaning then this might help you.

"In the occult there is a curious duality which has developed over the years , which is both symbolic as well as binary. Called “The Left Handed” and “Right Handed” paths, it was originally popularized by Madame Blavatsky in her 1877 book “Isis Unveiled” as symbolic construct to represent good and evil. The left handed path being the darker of the two and often reject societal convention and the status quo, which some would suggest is a quest for spiritual freedom. As a result, followers of the Left Handed Path embrace magical techniques that would traditionally be viewed as taboo, such as sex magic or embracing Satanic or Lucifarian imagery or beliefs. Something that has long been believed and much researched about the Illuminati."

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
a reply to: Rikku

Don't slap Domo1. He likes it.