It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Global Broadcast of ‘Clinton Cash’ Documentary Online at Breitbart.com

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Breitbart is airing the documentary "Clinton Cash" for free beginning Saturday July 23, 2016 no password required.

www.breitbart.com...

I know a lot of people don't like Breitbart but I thought the free online airing was interesting. Begins at 8pm ET so in just a few minute! Can't give anymore details until I see the documentary. Will update after I see it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Watching it now and I will be back to report!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Clinton Cash The Movie

edit on 23-7-2016 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just finished watching and I am in shock. The corruption is on such a grand scale that I am having difficulty absorbing all the information. I will come back with comments after I let this sink in.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Okay, I've had a little time for this to sink in and I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. All the causes championed by the Clintons are in direct conflict with decisions that she made while in office. Everything from climate change, environmental issues, human rights issues etc. It boggles the mind. The timing of payments to the foundation compared to decisions sitting on her desk as Sec. of State is damning. As is the timing of paid speeches made by Bill from companies that profited from those same decisions. I will vote for ANYBODY but Hillary.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Didn't know there was already a thread on this...

Watched the documentary. Good start...but they left off "sales" to China and a few other places...
edit on 23-7-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just watched this video. It's truly a damning critique of how Hillary and Bill have enriched themselves directly through paid speeches and indirectly through the Clinton Foundation that has raided in billions while only spending 10% on charity work.

It's hard to imagine why they are not indicted on RICO charges. If they get away with this, you will know there is a separate justice system for us peons compared to these sorts. I really hope Trump uses some of this information in the debates!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I just finished watching and I am in shock. The corruption is on such a grand scale that I am having difficulty absorbing all the information. I will come back with comments after I let this sink in.

The whole world is corrupt, I don't understand how ones mind must work to be able to think so twisted and dishonest, I cannot grasp it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

They get rich of the misery of others, the speaking fees are really bribes.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just finished watching it, and it was more of a refresher course for me personally. It was very well done, and refreshed my memories of what they did in Haiti. So much for caring about black people. Haitians HATE the clinton's with a burning passion.

Everything they do is criminal, but this year they have proven to be above the law.

Everything that the Clinton's say and do are outright lies. How can they sleep at night?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

The whole world is corrupt, I don't understand how ones mind must work to be able to think so twisted and dishonest, I cannot grasp it.

It's the difference between known disorders like Schizophrenia etc. and normal people.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

It's the difference between known disorders like Schizophrenia etc. and normal people.

And wasn't Bush his brother from another mother, weren't they in on Haiti together?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The Crime Foundation has been taking money
from the Saud's going all the way back to
Willies days in Arkansas to the tune of
20 million a year.

In all of those years I have maybe found three
mainstream articles talking about a few issues.

Thank you for the link! I will also pass it on
to many people who will also be passing it on!

:up;

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes...you are correct.

There were some prime deals that were not discussed in the documentary...

Namely -

Saudia Arabia
China
Libya
Mexico

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Just watched it. Ummm...yeah, wow! I wish that I had something incredibly poignant or witty to say, but just at a bit of a loss for words. We here at ATS tend to believe in the control grid, the elite, the absolute betrayal of the press toward the people...I suppose this speaks well to that.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

Just watched it. Ummm...yeah, wow! I wish that I had something incredibly poignant or witty to say, but just at a bit of a loss for words. We here at ATS tend to believe in the control grid, the elite, the absolute betrayal of the press toward the people...I suppose this speaks well to that.

After watching the documentary, I'm thinking I need to get the book to see what they didn't have time to include in the film. Has anyone read the book?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
More about the ongoing expose of the Clinton Foundation here by Charles Ortel, an experienced charity investigator; he has promised to come out with more than these several pages but he's gone quiet lately. I suspect he may be working with the FBI.

charlesortel.com...

Edited to all, Ortel thinks that all in all, there is 100 BILLION dollars missing from the Clinton Foundation coffers that never went to charity purposes.
edit on 23-7-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: ~

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I knew the Clinton's were crooked but this movie blew my mind! The world's most disgusting people!!! If you can still vote for her after watching this....you're beyond a disgusting human being in my book!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Watched the documentary. Good start...but they left off "sales" to China and a few other places...

About 40:50 into the movie they touch on china.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

About 40:50 into the movie they touch on china.

Not to the extent that they should have....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join