It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Odds?? Same Guy That Filmed France Truck Attack, On Scene at German Mall Shooting..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday.

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie," with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries.

What Are The Odds?? Same Guy That Filmed France Truck Attack, On Scene at German Mall Shooting..

Okay - this is from a forum on a website called rumormillnews, but I wanted to post it thinking someone here could surely debunk it.

The post also says that Gutjahr is married to a Mossad agent.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday.

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie," with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries.

Okay - this is from a forum on a website called rumormillnews, but I wanted to post it thinking someone here could surely debunk it.

Here's your source video,

Not so sure what to make of it considering the dialogue. I can comfirm the essence is basically correct.

edit on 23-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Now when We find out that His roots 'started out in Germany' but then instead of heading to Argentina His brood went to our 51st State, Israel..

The odds are better that the guitarist in Your avatar knows the chords to "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" it goes something like this.....

Mossad Wife: "Honey, You might want to head to the Mall in Germany and pick up those skinny jeans You were eyeballing..."

Photog Rick: "Should I wear a ballistic vest?"

Mossad Wife: "You're only insured for $1M USD so maybe..."

Photog Rick: "I hope nothing drastic happens but in case it does, I'm loaded w/film..."

And Death came with Him driving a Saab and taking pictures...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

sheesh you think these reporters only do 1 assignment a year for their Mossad pay?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What are the odds that a guy in a cave can send some dudes with box cutters to pull off 9/11?

Does the Pope sh!t in the woods?

Is the sky sometimes blue?

Do you believe in coincidence or synchronicity?

edit on 23-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would say less than one person being injured in two different terrorist attacks in their life time?

The chance of being killed in the USA by a terrorist attack is one in about three million. For Northern Ireland, it's 1 in 78,000. Guess it's relative.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2016 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess Richard Gutjahr is this guy

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Probably the same odds as the crying girl that showed up at multiple mass shootings in America.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

So therefore it's total bull#. Thanks for wasting our time.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What are the odds that a guy in a cave can send some dudes with box cutters to pull off 9/11? 100%
Does the Pope sh!t in the woods? - No . He actually has a porcelain throne. And there are very little "woods" in the Vatican
Is the sky sometimes blue? No. It is clear. However , light refracted by gases , water molecules , is perceived by our eyes as "blue"
Do you believe in coincidence or synchronicity? No. That would mean we have a completely ordered Universe. Which we dont

Now that I have provided definitive answers to your questions (which you seem to ask in every single thread) you can now cease asking them.

edit on 7/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The question arises why would they let us know this.

The same reason they had the Israeli art students all over 911?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You can't take a piss in Europe without hitting another country. I'd say the odds are pretty good. There was someone who was in 3 of the last Muslim attacks in a row.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
Probably the same odds as the crying girl that showed up at multiple mass shootings in America.

What girl? Never heard of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It should be easy to confirm this w/o relying on BS like rumormill...maybe someone can find real articles (AP, Reuters, etc.) that cite this guy in both the Germany attacks and Nice? I will try to search for some.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InsignificantOne

Referring to this:

Fair and balanced:

edit on 23-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Surely this is fake ? no way would they put it this "In Your Face" ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

edit on 7/23/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
German soft targets appear to be the main issue. There's no second amendment in Germany, no armed people means the government's "technicians" are completely immune to anything during their ops because nobody is armed and nobody can take down the patsy. One bullet can make the difference. If the patsy is down, the govt technicians aren't covered anymore and the plot tends to disgregate. In this case the plot disgregated anyway due to blatant geopolitical failure.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The chances are extremely slim.

The evidence has been expunged from the Internet for some reason, wonder why that is? However whoever expunged the data forgot about Google's cache and someone captured it more or less "proving" that he was (or someone with the same name) was indeed at both incidents.

Take a look for yourself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join