It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

We are talking about the Montreal Protocol. He never actually said that we need to remove the A/Cs and that they are as dangerous as ISIS. Fox News is blowing things out of proportion as usual.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: charlyv

When do the airstrikes start on General Electric and Westinghouse?....the Obama admistration is looking more like Monty Pythons Flying Circus every day.

Obama - Mo
Biden - Larry
John - Curly

There my friends you have a remake of the 3 Stooges.
Except their stupidity is real and to the bone
Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

so, what he actually said was that getting rid of HFC`s is equally as important as getting rid of ISIS?

The answer is still no! the two are not equally as important, the man is a fool, a herman munster looking village idiot.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They are pushing for the alternatives. Do you actually think Kerry wants us to stop using A/Cs? The Montreal Protocols have been here since 1987 and they are looking for ways to improve environment.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Agree that Fox chased the words and arranged them irreverently.
But the 2 subjects don't have any mutual context and is was stupid to put any simile on them, especially with what has been going on in the last 10 years. Such is the talking head business.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just shot my AC in the face with an assault rifle after reading this.
Texas summer is going to be miserable, but I am saving the planet.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Under Agenda 21 heating and cooling in homes and workplace is is unsustainable and it has to go.

So says Maurice Strong billionaire x 4 and main man behind Agenda 21.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have to wonder how many lives have been lost because of the ban on CFCs? A Halon fire extinguisher is a lot more effective than CO2 or dry chemical.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Worth saying again.

originally posted by: neo96
John Kerry is not a good man.

Good men don't say asinine things like AC as big as threat a someone going around killing in the name of their supposed GOD.

That tells them it's ok to go around shooting people until blood runs down the street.

That tells them it's ok to cut children in half.

That it's ok to burn people alive.

That it's ok to strap suicide vests on, and walk in to crowded markets to kill people they have no beef with.

That it's ok to rig a dead man's switch to drive vehicles ( airplane's,boats,cars) to kill people.

No John Kerry ISIS is one of the biggest threat WESTERN nations face.

GOOD men know this

Kerry has been an ignorant oligarchy stooge from the time they trumped up his shameful Viet Nam duty deeds as heroic.

He's a disgrace to the Nation and to the Navy.

edit on 24/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
if we want to go down this road, hospitals are many times more deadly than either between medical mistakes and infections contracted while in hospital

when will the media start talking about that !

line in the sand !

You forgot to add in all those evil plastics that were created with nasty petroleum ... you know fossil fuels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join