It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats controlling news media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I really do believe that Hillary Clinton could kill and eat a human infant on live TV, and there would be people out there rationalizing it, telling everyone that Hillary did it to save us all from Donald Trump
[/q

edit on 25-7-2016 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And George Stephanopolous is the host and mouthpiece of ABC's GMA. The same Stephanopolous who was in the Bill Clinton admin and a donor to the Clinton Foundation. Nah, he's not biased.

"ABC News’s Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to Clinton Foundation"
www.washingtonpost.com... efe81_story.html

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What continues to amaze me is that we're even bothering to have this "A or B" discussion here:

I don't pretend, as some do, to know Mr. Trump's inner workings, why he's chosen now to try for the Presidency ... but I do know that he's got to be one of the more transparent examples of "say what you need to say" in American politics.

For example, here is Mr. T gushing over Hillary and Bill Clinton just a few years ago ... on Fox News.

This is not from the 80s or the 90s ... this is from 2012.

2012 people. Donald Trump on Fox News telling us what good friends he is with HIllary and Bill, how highly he thinks of her, and how much he supports a future Presidential run.

COME ON!

The Democrats nor the Republicans are not "in control" of the Media ... they're partners ... Dems, Republicans, Media outlets, etc.

Who watches the watchers?
edit on 25-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
DOUBLE
edit on 25-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I really do believe that Hillary Clinton could kill and eat a human infant on live TV, and there would be people out there rationalizing it, telling everyone that Hillary did it to save us all from Donald Trump

It was funny. On one of the news shows yesterday, a Dem talking head said that no matter what scandals lay with the Hillary, she's still the choice over Trump. So in other words, they don't tout her stand alone achievements (because she doesn't have any), but have to compare her to a non-politician, vote for her the sole reason being the "lesser of two evils" reasoning. Sad. But you're still voting for evil none-the-less.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Winstonian
Not everyone who dislikes Trump is mind controlled, socially engineered, befuddled by some NWO left wing sorcery ... Et al.

I'm guessing that if someone is mind controlled, they wouldn't realize it. So actually, everyone who doesn't like Trump COULD be mind controlled and just not know it. Embrace Trump, for he is the savior of American values, morals and freedom!!!

Yeah...couldn't resist throwing in that last sentence
He is probably just a little bit less of an ass than Hillary, but I'll take that little difference at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

I point out that no matter what comes out about Hillary, someone will find a way to rationalize her wrongdoing.

You come back with, 'Trump is bad'.

I hate to break this to you, but Trump is not what I would call a strong candidate, and he has never been a choice for me.
I used to like Gary Johnson until he announced recently that he is for the TPP.

The thread is about wrongdoing by the Democrats, and I think that Hillary is driving that.

I am talking about how terrible of a candidate Hillary is and how people will do anything to shore her sagging ass up. Thanks for following through and letting us know where you stand on that.
edit on b000000312016-07-25T08:31:43-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 08:31:43 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And no one can manipulate the media like grifter Trump. This thread is a joke. Do you honestly believe there is some vast left wing conspiracy controlling the media Ha. Maybe they got Ailes fired for a mere 40 million. People will do anything? Like Trump kissing her ass only a few years ago.

a reply to: kazanoom

I point out that no matter what comes out about Hillary, someone will find a way to rationalize her wrongdoing.

You come back with, 'Trump is bad'.

I hate to break this to you, but Trump is not what I would call a strong candidate, and he has never been a choice for me.
I used to like Gary Johnson until he announced recently that he is for the TPP.

The thread is about wrongdoing by the Democrats, and I think that Hillary is driving that.

I am talking about how terrible of a candidate Hillary is and how people will do anything to shore her sagging ass up. Thanks for following through and letting us know where you stand on that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Do you honestly believe there is some vast left wing conspiracy controlling the media

MEDIA NOW OPENLY ADMITTING THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLS THE NEWS

To be absolutely clear, that is not hyperbole nor is it speculation. It’s a fact that the corporate media is now openly admitting their reporting on the Benghazi scandal over the last 8 months has been merely the parroting of statements given by government officials who were merely echoing talking points issued by the CIA.

By now just about every news organization has repeatedly reported the story about how those CIA issued talking points were edited 12 times by various people in the shadow government before they were given to figureheads to relay to the press who in turned echoed them to the masses.

This is a direct admission that the false narrative about Benghazi that has been shoved down our throat as fact by the corporate media was nothing more than CIA issued talking points.

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So, if this thread is a joke....
How long until we see someone type this phrase 'Faux News' ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So, if this thread is a joke....
How long until we see someone type this phrase 'Faux News' ?

1st page, 7th post in this thread:

"they both do it. faux news is an extension of the GOP"
edit on R132016-07-25T10:13:01-05:00k137Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's always a matter of taste.

We all have different tastes.

There is little doubt that the media has been at the bid and disposal of TPTB for ... always.

This is like saying "politicians are corrupt."

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree entirely! What does bother me, however...and I'm not saying you take this mentality, is that "politicians are corrupt" should be something unforgivable. But instead, it has become an excuse by the same people who are harmed by them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree entirely! What does bother me, however...and I'm not saying you take this mentality, is that "politicians are corrupt" should be something unforgivable. But instead, it has become an excuse by the same people who are harmed by them.

NONE of it is forgivable.

Me, myself, in my heart-of-hearts? I want to see them all burn.

But as that's not generally an acceptable sentiment, I tend to "pick a side" and argue from a point-of-view.

The dose makes the poison.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join