It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats controlling news media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think your tabulation is greatly flawed.

It's a wonder when any conservative views get much air-time anywhere but a relative minority of media--largely talk radio and some net channels.

It's good to think things. But it's what you can prove that really matters.

Conservative media is in large part talk radio. But they have their own Cable news stations as well and their other various outlets. But then, like the liberals, there are different versions of conservative messages out there. There is the traditional Conservative message and the Neo conservative message which is slightly different.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Ummm.... the first thing I said was that we already all know this.
However, the DNC leaks are solid proof and bring the fact into the spotlight for discussion.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
If the media allows it to happen, that's on them.

Republicans do the very same thing, and in fact didn't that Trump dude refuse to deal with any of the media save FoxNews or something in that ballpark?

So where's the damage or news here exactly?

Trump was tough on the other news media outlets because he knew that the DNC controls them. Trump was open and honest about it. Refusing to give them interviews - that is much different than the DNC trying to sneak around and manipulate the propaganda.

edit on 7/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah ... Trump like toootallly avoided all that evil Democrat media ...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When did I say he "avoided all".
I said that he refused interviews.
Please stop putting words in my mouth to twist to meet your agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

When did I say he "avoided all".
I said that he refused interviews.
Please stop putting words in my mouth to twist to meet your agenda.

Did I quote you?

Did I pretend to quote you?

Goodness, get over yourself.

Perhaps you'd like to link all the interviews Mr. Trump denied?

You know, unless you're twisting things to fit with your "agenda"?

Trump on Colbert ...

Trump on The View ...

Etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
If the media allows it to happen, that's on them.

Republicans do the very same thing, and in fact didn't that Trump dude refuse to deal with any of the media save FoxNews or something in that ballpark?

So where's the damage or news here exactly?

Trump was tough on the other news media outlets because he knew that the DNC controls them. Trump was open and honest about it. Refusing to give them interviews - hat is much different than the DNC trying to sneak around and manipulate the propaganda.

LOL okay.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

You seem to be missing the point of the OP.
The DNC emails leaked PROVE that the DNC was colluding and controlling the message the media was generating.
That goes way beyond bias.

Of course the BOTH campaigns do whatever they can to correct stories that the media puts out. You would have to be stupid not to. The campaigns leak stories to the media, they plan the conventions with the media, they make deals with media, ie. of you cover our new education plan today you will get 15 min the candidate on that subject alone, if a story has the facts wrong they demand a correction or retraction. That is not just political parties that is all organizations. That in no way shape or form is controlling the media.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Speaking of politicians who want to control the media ...

Donald Trump Promises To Sue The Media For Negative Stories About Him If He's Elected President

And believe me, if I become president, oh, do they have problems. They're going to have such problems. And one of the things I'm going to do, and this is only going to make it tougher for me, and I've never said this before, but one of the things I'm going to do if I win -- and I hope I do and we're certainly leading -- is I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We're going to open up those libel laws.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Don't six mega corporations own all the media outlets and the politicians?

No conflict of interest there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Is wanting the news media to tell the truth a bad thing?
I think that bringing back journalistic integrity would be an excellent idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Is wanting the news media to tell the truth a bad thing?
I think that bringing back journalistic integrity would be an excellent idea.

Is the wannabe President of the United States threatening to sue any outlet that prints anything he doesn't like a bad thing?

Yes. Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Apples to Oranges. The news media is colluding with the DNC.

Big difference!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Apples to Oranges. The news media is colluding with the DNC.

Big difference!

They're colluding with the DNC by giving Trump 3 billion worth of free advertising?

That seems ... counterproductive.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They are in collusion - the very meaning is in secret.

This was all under wraps in private emails on the DNC server.

You do realize this is against the law?

That has the Democrats running scared.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They are in collusion - the very meaning is in secret.

This was all under wraps in private emails on the DNC server.

You do realize this is against the law?

That has the Democrats running scared.

At least in the minds of right-wingers.

Evidence.

Do you have some?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, they do. But you know what is worse? the illegal tactics that the democrat party is using to buy votes. Why hasn't anyone wondered, and why hasn't there been an investigation of why exactly the Obama administration has imposed a fast track to citizenship to certain populations? The majority of Mexican population in the U.S. will vote democrat, meanwhile populations like the majority of Cubans will vote republican.

The democrats are not only controlling the media, and including the social media, but they have also been implementing new ways to buy the vote of certain populations meanwhile denying the same privilege to others.

I remember watching that there was a questionnaire/application

Elections
Obama Admin Funds Blitz To Naturalize Anti-Trump Voters

Chuck Ross
Reporter

The Obama administration is supporting several non-profit groups — with federal funding through a major White House initiative — that are part of an organized effort aimed at converting green-card holders into U.S. citizens in order to vote against Donald Trump, a Daily Caller investigation reveals.

Through an initiative called Networks for Integrating New Americans initiative, which the White House formed in April 2014, the administration has partnered with the National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA), an immigration rights umbrella organization that has denounced Trump’s “hateful rhetoric.”

In a recent post to its Facebook page, NPNA asserted that green-card holders “have the potential to change America’s electorate” by gaining citizenship. The group and its executive director is also affiliated with one of the leftist groups that helped shut down a Trump rally in Chicago earlier this month.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

A lot of people will say "but that is only happening to legal immigrants. Well, the thing is remember also that the Obama administration has implemented directives to make illegal immigrants into legal ones, and together with the "fast track to citizenship" they have been buying millions of votes...

President Obama Offers Legal Status to Millions of Undocumented Immigrants

By Devin Dwyer

Nov 20, 2014, 6:39 PM ET

President Obama tonight announced the most sweeping executive action on immigration in three decades, providing relief for an estimated 4.1 million undocumented parents of U.S. citizens and about 300,000 undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally as children.

"I know some of the critics of this action call it amnesty. Well, it’s not," the president said from the Cross Hall entrance to the East Room of the White House. "Amnesty is the immigration system we have today -- millions of people who live here without paying their taxes or playing by the rules, while politicians use the issue to scare people and whip up votes at election time.

"That’s the real amnesty -- leaving this broken system the way it is," Obama said. "What I’m describing is accountability."

abcnews.go.com...

That right there should be enough to impeach President Obama because with these actions the Obama administration has been buying votes to the democrat party

It used to take 5 years for legal immigrants to become citizens. But under the Obama administration millions of illegal immigrants have been made legal, and then given a fast track to citizenship in less than a year without the approval of Congress, yet once again.

edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So ... tax cuts are buying the votes of the ludicrously rich?

Promising to build a wall is buying the votes of nativists?

Promising to block all Muslims is buying the votes of religious bigots?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Evidence you say?

Why sure - here you go.
jampac.us...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Evidence you say?

Why sure - here you go.
jampac.us...

That's not evidence, those are lawsuits.

Are you just going to link that in every thread and say "AHA!"

Now. Evidence?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join