It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats controlling news media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If i owned a news station and some nobody like Wasserman Shultz told me the article needed to be changed i would laugh in her face,why don't these so called journalists grow a set.

If the title is being directed for an agenda then it's no longer news it's propaganda.

Actually it's also social engineering.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Metallicus

When did Fox news start supporting Hillary???

Are you talking about Fox Broadcast or Fox Cable???

Because Fox Cable I thought was a Trump Supporter. (Granted I don't know if you consider Trump as a Conservative or not but he is the Republican so I guess that counts.)

Fox News is right leaning over all you could say but they have many left and libertarian people and shows.

So it is more balanced than the rest of the news companies in that respect.

They give it to Trump as much as Hillary, when there is something to give.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I if you are unhappy about the content or distribution, start your own damn production company instead of whining on a website.

Now why would I start with my own production company? If I don't like the bread of a bakery I just get it somewhere else and I don't start a bakery myself. Ok true enough, I wouldn't whine on the interwebz about it either.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Debbie is experiencing a little blowback for her
part in this. She wont be speaking at the DNC!

Bwhahahahahaha......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If the left controls the media as much as the op says then why has Trump been on tv far more than Clinton has been? It's very bad strategy to let your opponent get millions worth of free air time to push their agenda. Granted though what the op said is true news organizations now clearly have political leanings CNN, MSNBC for left and FOX is for the right. Even though this pic only says FOX it should apply to all of them.

I want hard hitting interviews like they had in the old days the ones that went for the throat and made them squirm in their seat. These interviews they have now are a joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Debbie is experiencing a little blowback for her
part in this. She wont be speaking at the DNC!

Bwhahahahahaha......

She should have been made to resign her office when she showed clear bias towards Clinton.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Fox News is right leaning over all you could say but they have many left and libertarian people and shows.

That's because Roger Ailes was no idiot well he wasn't in some things but if he could make money off a show he was going to air it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've been watching CNN all morning and they still haven't touched the DNC leaked emails story. They're mildly reporting the problems with Hillary's trust with voters.

They're in deep with this scandal.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They've been bashing Trump, and avoiding to talk about all of Hillary's scandals.

Because of those media, we now have ATS members shouting how Trump is a racist, fascist, nazi and all the rest. Thankfully, a lot of people can see trough this BS

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You were on a roll until you said they do not have one single message. Plenty of videos of the same exact words being read by the teleprompter reading talking heads. youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have never seen it this bad in 4 decades of watching news and media. They used to employ more subtlety in fear of damaging their credibility and folks were duped being more trusting.

Now days you have commentators with clear and obvious political bents running their faces from what they would like you to thinks is objectivity land. News talking heads are more like grand inquisitors and personality cults.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Walter Cronkite did express his opinions in the very questions he asked and the sort of people he quoted.

edit on 24-7-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: sirlancelot

I suspect the reason for this is because Trump also knows what we all know, and he has been calling the media out for it, and that is one of the things that people like about him.

Exactly, he is an insider, in the know, and truth be told he knows about the birth certificate and what he said about Cruz's dad, nothing would surprise me.

He brings things up to drop the hint. Even at his speech.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

speaking engagement money.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My goodness at the victim complexes and the unresolved daddy-issues on display here.

Media outlets make money for their parent companies.

Negative press about HIllary Clinton has been prevalent on every major network.

Everytime Trump says some newly outrageous stupid thing, it's covered like it's actually news.

I do not agree with what some in the DNC did, but, let's face it, Sanders joined the party only after declaring his campaign for President. His national exposure rode the coat-tails of the Democratic Party. He has been an Independent for all of his career. He has not promoted Democratic candidates, nor done any significant work for the party. You guys are surprised that some in the DNC worked against him?

It's politics.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
CNN's Jake Tapper is supposedly going to bring up the DNC scandal at 9am (central time ) but we shall see, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: sirlancelot

I suspect the reason for this is because Trump also knows what we all know, and he has been calling the media out for it, and that is one of the things that people like about him.

Exactly, he is an insider, in the know, and truth be told he knows about the birth certificate and what he said about Cruz's dad, nothing would surprise me.

He brings things up to drop the hint. Even at his speech.

... or, he's like a lot of folks, likes to talk about things he doesn't know, believes in conspiracies that have absolutely NO BASIS in fact, etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Absolutely indeed.

The oligarchy has bragged that they bought out the major news organizations in 1915 and 1917.

And they've been increasing their death grip on the media and the mass mind control propaganda efforts ever since.

It's almost an art at this point. Certainly they've spent millions on refining the science and art of such mass manipulations.

Add to that their HEAVY HANDED !!!!CONTROL!!!! of ALL the major media outlets, channels, sources . . . and

Orwell's picture of our state of affairs is frightfully near completion.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Cronkite was a dyed-in-the-wool dedicated globalist.

He was proud of it.

He was a traitor to The Republic and near all that our foundational values supported.

I occasionally respected some of his reports but mostly didn't like him that much.

To find he was the most respected man in the Nation at one point was dismaying.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If the media allows it to happen, that's on them.

Republicans do the very same thing, and in fact didn't that Trump dude refuse to deal with any of the media save FoxNews or something in that ballpark?

So where's the damage or news here exactly?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join