It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First major Clinton vs Trump poll since RNC convention - Trump leading

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Reading the Top page should help with those chuckles.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The overall reaction, if you were to ask real people, was great. I have talked to friends who said it was like a rebirth and not a death. It was. His speech was not about fear but the issues that face us. If he was not in this race there would be no talk about the economy, or immigration or any of the issues he has brought up. Of course there is the true left who will say it was like Hitler speaking but I did not get that. I got a sense of someone who truly wants to not change anything but simply get us on track again.

Hillary is trying to win on the black vote. It is not going to happen. She is looking for demographics to win an election and not looking for solutions to provide to those who vote for her. It is American Politics at its finest and very, very sad to those who can see it.

This should be a very interesting week to say the least. Bernie Sanders supporters do not seem very happy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

You sound like a true believer.

We will see.

I believe that Trump has got a fairly significant bounce after a great convention(especially the last day and even more so his speech).
Will he win the election in Nov? Who knows. I think it will be close, but when it comes down to casting that vote there will be a lot of people who are too scared to make big changes, so I definitely give Clinton the edge.

I understand that you liked the speech. What's important, however, is the overall American reaction to it, which seems either apathetic or negative for the most part.

Clinton is not a sure thing. Americans may not care about liars, but they care about cheaters.

The only data we have on the reaction to the poll is from the polls we talked about - which say it was well received. The media reaction has been bad, but that means next to nothing as I am sure you know.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
At RCP, Trump is now up 0.2 overall.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
RCP is now level as we begin to see some bounce for Clinton post the DNC convention.

Reuters/Ipsos has just come in at +5 Clinton and Rasmussen +1 Clinton.

Avergaes are now:
Trump 44.3
Clinton 44.3

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Clinton and her supporters will regret what has happened. Mark my words, the DNC delivered themselves a self inflicted death blow. You don't piss on independents like that without significant pushback.

I am not supporting Donald Trump, but I will damn well not cast a vote that prevents him from beating this corrupt, duplicitous and murderous harpy and her pack of degenerate and traitorous supporters. How can you call yourself an American and support electoral fraud?

Do not let The Democrats and their supporters tell you to vote out of fear. IF you were a Sanders supporter, do not vote for this woman out of fear. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT. That was the plan all along

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More people also turned in for Trump then her.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Clinton takes lead:

Clinton +1.1%
44.5 vs 43.4

I suspect that there will a 3-4 more points in the upside for Clinton as we get to the end of next week (which based on the trends in the polls.. Trump had closed with Hispancis and women, with is now softening after the DNC)
edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join