It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video reporting guy! His scoopage is legendary! Nice & Munich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DearDiary

So, you think this journalist knows more people in Munich than the number of people in Munich that know him? OK.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

No I don't think that and I didn't even imply that. I said that the chance that someone would randomly think of him to send their footage to is even more astronomical and simply sounds like a lame and contrived excuse.

The point still remains that this guy apparently has front row seats to both attacks.

And what are you even refering to, the video he shot of Nice or the Munich pic he posted on twitter? Or were both sent to him by strangers?
edit on 24-7-2016 by DearDiary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DearDiary
I said that the chance that someone would randomly think of him to send their footage to is even more astronomical and simply sounds like a lame and contrived excuse.

I think that the chance of him contacting someone would be based on the people he know, as I don't think he would have the time and resources to know that the video(s)/photo(s) existed, who took them, how to contact them, ask for permission to post them under his name and get that permission from a complete stranger. In the same way, the chance of him being contacted by someone else would be based on how many people know him and know he is a journalist with (apparently) good connections.

The point still remains that this guy apparently has front row seats to both attacks.

Apparently, but sometimes things are not what they seem.

And what are you even refering to, the video he shot of Nice or the Munich pic he posted on twitter? Or were both sent to him by strangers?

I was talking about the Munich video, but since then DerBeobachter has posted on another thread that a reporter has said that Richard Gutjahr was in Nice and Munich, so what I was saying doesn't apply.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join