It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video reporting guy! His scoopage is legendary! Nice & Munich

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok....I just found this. And it shows just how lucky some people can be. Apparently within one week, he got critical footage of two seperate terrorist incidents by chance....one in Nice, and the other in Munich.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 23-7-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by Enderdog because: trying to fix link

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Gotta find a different link man.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Thanks....hope it's fixed now.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

This is getting ridiculous. Wasn`t there someone recently who was at three different, apparent terrorist attacks????

WhoTF are they trying to kid?

Ah found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So he wasn`t directly involved in 2 of the 3 incidents, yet the media decided to run the story anyways.

This guy films 2 of the terror attacks unfolding. smh.

edit on 23-7-2016 by fenian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
a reply to: Enderdog

This is getting ridiculous. Wasn`t there someone recently who was at three different, apparent terrorist attacks????

WhoTF are they trying to kid?

They're not.

The idiots are outing themselves. That's the really sad part.

"Oh look I believe in santa and here is my list of actors at global crisis events. Give me a cookie."

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hmm, if thats true thats crazy coincidence or... well just another 'crisis actor'. I remember something like this with other big events , was it the boston bombing or maybe some shooting in America, I can't recall. Where the same person had been interviewed as witness in two different situations and locations.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

TF for that. I`m getting that vibe myself.

Hopefully, enough people will wake up. Unfortuantely, too many people still find it hard to not stick to what the media tells them to.

I also remember a thread about some billionaire getting the jitters because he feared that there is to be an uprising against the elitists.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

To film the 2 terror attacks, in the manner he did, i doubt very much he`s a crisis actor.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting find, but do we really know if he filmed things himself or if he only bought the videos from other people and used them as if they were his own?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

How did he get in contact with the people who supposedly did shoot the footage then in such a short time frame and why only him? The point is still that this guy is reporting from the scene of both attacks seemingly present as they happened.

Btw, Gutjahr was not claimed to have shot the footage of the Munich shooting itself, he tweeted a pic of the police in front of the mall. What is also interesting is that there seems to have been an attempt to remove the evidence of his connection to the Munich attack since the tweet and possibly more links were removed.
edit on 24-7-2016 by DearDiary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DearDiary
How did he get in contact with the people who supposedly did shoot the footage then in such a short time frame and why only him?

Maybe it was the other way, maybe it was someone who know him and sent him the footage/photos.

Also, it's really possible that he was in Nice and in Munich, as that's not a physical impossibility, although very unlikely.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Video of the shooting in front of McDonalds.

twitter.com...

The filmer is across the street and randomly zooms in on the shooter before anything has happened yet, then before the shooting starts you can already see 3 people run out of the McD's towards the shooter and then he starts shooting(or already has)and they run away from him. Noone seems to get hit even though they are right in front of him.

edit on 24-7-2016 by DearDiary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Maybe it was the other way, maybe it was someone who know him and sent him the footage/photos

The fact is still that he somehow got footage or photos of both events seemingly as they happened and he is claiming that he was at the scene in both cases.

Are you suggesting he is lying about that to make a name for himself as a reporter? Let's say he wasn't there at all then it is still amazing that he was able to get the footage attributed to him especially in such a short timeframe without others claiming it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The linked video,

Here are the two videos with the subjective backgrounds. The details are correct as per wikipedia pages, although both pages were 'updated' 23/07/16.

Gutjahr (Goodyear?) wiki,
de.wikipedia.org...
Wilf wiki, en.wikipedia.org...

Screenshot of Gutjahr reporting on Munich shooting.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Screenshot of Gutjahr reporting from Nice,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems pretty clear the Gutjahr was in both places at the time, or was in front of a blue screen..whatever. He certainly reports on Munich and Nice as an eyewitness however.

edit on 24-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The filmer is across the street and randomly zooms in on the shooter before anything has happened yet, then before the shooting starts you can already see 3 people run out of the McD's towards the shooter and then he starts shooting(or already has)and they run away from him.

The shooting started inside the McDonalds store, although he wasn't shooting at the time people were getting out of McDonalds because of his shooting.

Noone seems to get hit even though they are right in front of him.

Yes, but, although I'm far from an expert at shooting at people, I don't think anyone hit by a pistol shot would fall instantly to the ground, unless hit on the head or heart, and even then, a hit on the head may not even be fatal.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Are you suggesting he is lying about that to make a name for himself as a reporter?

I wasn't suggesting that, but it's possible, some people will do anything to get fame/money.

Let's say he wasn't there at all then it is still amazing that he was able to get the footage attributed to him especially in such a short timeframe without others claiming it.

If other people made the video(s) and gave/sold it(them) to him why would they claim it?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not according to the pics I am looking at. What makes you say that?

Nah that guy is a Mexican scammer of whom the picture always shows up as missing person in every attack or natural disaster

edit on 24-7-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If other people made the video(s) and gave/sold it(them) to him why would they claim it?

The odds of him knowing someone who filmed it and sending him the footage in that time frame are just as astronomical and I meant that he also didn't find it posted on the net.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The odds of him knowing someone who filmed it and sending him the footage in that time frame are just as astronomical and I meant that he also didn't find it posted on the net.

I meant the opposite, someone that knows him and thinks that, as a journalist, he has better ways of publishing the video. Those odds are not astronomic.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No, they are even more astronomic and unlikely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join