It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
this is strating to look like an adolf hitler speech long winded ,loud yelling,lots of patriotic propaganda, if he starts banging on the podium it will be complete

really? comparing corey booker to hitler?

link   
The new green signs: "Rise Together". Never saw those before. Did they feverishly have these made to stick in their hands so they can make this look like an awesome audience who loves Hillary?
edit on 25-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   
"No unity, no votes!!!"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I thought Booker was above this kind of politics...

I was fooled again, by a smooth talker...

YMMV...

He made a great point. We are not defined by our wealthiest people or our greatest achievements.

We are defined by how we treat the lowest among us.

Could have fooled me, the way they demonize the rich and success.

Is he trying to quote Jesus?

Think about what you just said.

The left apparently doesn't.

The continue to ignore the fact that Jesus ministered to all, including the rich, and often taught in terms of wealth and success.

We are all sinners and Jesus's mission was to us, not only to those who fit in with your moral agenda.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Booker just punched his 2020-2024 presidential front runner ticket.

link   
a reply to: supremecommander

obviously i was comparing his speaking style to hitlers

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I'm sorry that is the kind of world you live in. That is not the environment I provide for those around me.

link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: spiritualzombie

No inclusion just means forcing everyone to make sure they've hired the correct proportion of all races, genders and religions except white, Christian, and male just to they can point out how racist they aren't for creating that policy that makes quotas.

I understand that's what you learned from the RNC but inclusive goes much deeper than that.

the whole "the white american male is being disenfranchised" rhetoric is tired. facts do not back it up

Are you this asleep to say this?

Corporate diversity programs: No white men need apply?

Intentionally or not, many corporate diversity efforts shut white men out of the conversation. That’s a huge mistake.

white women are the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action. black males have a high unemployment rate and that includes black males who are college educated.

cut this crap out. white males still are the most thriving demographic in the country. who are the CEOs? who holds the most wealth

stop acting like an entitled brat
edit on 25-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

YMMV...

He made a great point. We are not defined by our wealthiest people or our greatest achievements.

The left apparently doesn't.

The continue to ignore the fact that Jesus ministered to all, including the rich, and often taught in terms of wealth and success.

We are all sinners and Jesus's mission was to us, not only to those who fit in with your moral agenda.

Eye of the needle...

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Don't feel bad. It's not like they didn't pile into the other thread and compare everything to Hitler. Someone even posted Hitler speech videos.

link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: Konduit
This convention feels so low-energy compared to the RNC, it was a sea of people standing, screaming, waving their banners. This is like watching a lecture.

probably because the audience members aren't a bunch of window licking racists

Wow.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
God this trump guy is a real piece of work huh?
I guess a vote for trump is a vote for ripping off China.

link   

YMMV...

I did, before i wrote it.

He must have misspoke.

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: supremecommander

obviously i was comparing his speaking style to hitlers

Hitler was one of history's greatest orators. That doesn't mean you should freely compare him to a young senator trying to earn his spot.

link   
Now they got the token speaker talking about Trump University. Is this really the best they can come up with?

edit on 25-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Yeah I know quite a few that were taken by Phoenix University. LOL
Ya gotta do your own homework. I am a grown woman going to school....first thing I check is accreditation.

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

No, he just repeats keywords and phrases that have kept us separated, and knows damn well that what he is doing is to continue that division....

This has gone on too long....

Ya, love. Support those that are down.

How divisive.

How many election cycles do Americans have to endure until candidates who are voted in, help those that are "down" so that we as a nation can rise up together?

Like I said earlier, it's been too long..... too many broken promises by those who use this kind of emotional rhetoric...

It would be nice to have a National election where the voters can choose based on which vision of Prosper is the option instead of which vision of those in despair have to pull a lever to RISE OUT of poverty....

I guarantee you that those on the dais, have long since seen the challenges of most of the citizens in regards to the drivel they all spew...

Smooth talker... give him that... won't fall for it anymore... been there done that...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is actually interesting.

After a week of the republicans we now have a week of the democrats.

I would rather have had 2 weeks of "Sharknado", but it is what it is.

link   
Trump university crap all over again! It's proven they were given praise by their students across the board, these same students are not suing. Going to a school does not guarantee success especially if you don't work at it!

Former Trump University Students: ‘We Never Felt Pressured’

Michelle Gunn, a real estate investor, attended Trump University and defended it in the video, saying, “Through the Trump University training sessions, we never felt pressured to do anything we didn’t want to do…sign for anything we didn’t want to sign, pay for anything we didn’t want to pay for. It was truly just offered.”

She added, “I see and hear there are former Trump University students coming out and I have to sit back and think to myself, if they were given the same information, the same education, the same opportunity, how come they didn’t have the same results? And I think that’s because you have to take action upon yourself. You have to go out and make it happen.”

Casey Hoban, who took Trump University classes with his business partner, is also featured in the video reminding people that the school gave people a chance to have a refund. “An interesting thing that they did when they started that class… they told us that if you feel you’re over your head or you feel you’re not going use these techniques then leave your books on the shelf, check out of the class now, and we’ll refund you…they gave people a chance to leave the class,” Hoban recalled.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I think we agree, more than you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join