It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Trump has it

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BruiserRcDesigns

No. No, he doesn't. He's absurd.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BruiserRcDesigns
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Trump has it

Trump is a pu$$Y according to Gov. Gary Johnson.

independentpoliticalreport.com...

and his followers remind me of this guy....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

SO why dont he go on national TV and try to slap him ? Because he is afraid th eSS will kick his arse so who is the pussy?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You, sir, are a real case study. It saddens me (a little), and worries me (far more) that you, having been kept so insulated/sheltered and underprivileged (in terms of broad-based education), that you turned out like you did.

Nevertheless: If I don't understand why you say anything, that's on you. It is your job as the communicator, to make yourself clearly understood. No matter who the listener is.....so, there's that.
But there's also this: if you don't know who Fischer is, or care about NPR, then you are by all counts abysmally ignorant of what's really going on with intelligent people who are paying close attention.

I keep trying to tell you that, but you keep not listening. Which tells me, actually, a lot about you and your bride....

I can't help it if you were previously unaware of those entities....but now it's on you to learn more and do your homework. Hint: They are polar opposites in terms of political ideology.

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Anyways, this has gone way off topic from the DNC convention so I'm out unless there is conversation on the main topic.

1) If you want to discuss Kansas, start a new thread.
2) Stop making this personal, you are only hurting your own reputation.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
When is the first TRUMP vs CLINTON debate? What network? I bet it gets more viewers than either candidate's keynote convention speech.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good evening folks. I've been cut-off from civilization since Thursday night. Can anyone enlighten me on how Hillary's speech went and any other new developments that have occurred on this topic?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Good evening folks. I've been cut-off from civilization since Thursday night. Can anyone enlighten me on how Hillary's speech went and any other new developments that have occurred on this topic?

Thanks!

Hey! Welcome back.

I'm not the one to give you details, but I thought she was Fearless. I thought she really went for it.

Near the end, I thought she, herself, was really feeling it.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Must have been a decent speech because a quick glance at the recent polls show the post-convention bump we should have expected, but did not see from the RNC.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here you go:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

1) If you want to discuss Kansas, start a new thread.

I've started more than one thread about Kansas.

2) Stop making this personal, you are only hurting your own reputation.

Thanks, coach. You're right.

Have a great week.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Thanks. Watching now.

My first thought was that it appeared Hillary was about to cry when she walked on stage. Second, Bernie looked pissed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thanks. Watching now.

My first thought was that it appeared Hillary was about to cry when she walked on stage. Second, Bernie looked pissed.

Suck it up Bernie.

Hillary was in the same position when Obama got the nomination.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. Watching now.

Suck it up Bernie.

Bernie should have ran independent to begin with. I understand that he wanted to play the game within the current system, but I think he would have done better if he opposed both the Dems and Reps.

I notice that Hillary is using patriotism and such in her speech to counter the idea that the Right Wing has a monopoly on being "true Americans". Great move.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No, I don't think so, introvert. I think he would have been obscured just like Johnson and Stein....

he needed to run in the floodlights.

And so, he did.
This movement is not going to quietly die. The people who were/are behind him realize that what he did was shove Hillary further left, and tale a stand like Elizabeth Warren did.....

what's going on now is not okay. And there are still few of us who get that - but this rocket has been launched. Make no mistake....the Bern will not dissipate.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

If what you say is true, I invite it.

We need to move this country further Left and provide a balance.

I hope the "rocket" catches their attention.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

IMO Bernie did the right thing. It's hard to compete with the big boys.

This way he will be given a position that fits his special interests.

If you don't get elected, you don't have the power to make change.

And sometimes you have to hitch a ride with the other person, who won the election.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. He has mobliized and galvanized the populace who are driven to provide the stuff that he talks about. Okay, so - he didn't get the nomination, but he sure as shoot made a dent.

I think it's awesome. I think it's doubly awesome that my two kids (mid/late 20s) have noticed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. Watching now.

Suck it up Bernie.

Won't Bernie be too "seasoned" in 8 years to run?
edit on 7/31/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just finished watching the Hillary speech and I have to say she killed it. She touched on many of the points, including the 2nd amendment, that many take issue with her.

Overall, it was a message of positivity that contrasts the speech made by Trump.

Bernie could have done much better, but we have to deal with the cards we have been dealt.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307 >>

join