It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Sour grapes.
We did the convention better. We had better speakers better entertainment. Better sets.
Know why?
Hillary had the money. Donnie boy is cheap cheap.
Picked up chachi in a bar in his hotel asks him to speak.
Really? Loser. ...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Imhere
I'm glad there's still bright people on earth who don't buy into the BS of the DNC show.

The Democrap convention can look convincing. Fortunately, however a lot of us don't buy it. In fact feel offended by this garbage. Offended like we're jacks**es.

I wasn't going to vote, and I know others who weren't either. But after this convention, TRUMP all the way. By miles.

The DNC convention was convincing! They convinced us that, except for job creation, Obama's America is no better than it was before he took office in 2008.

Actually it's a lot worse.

True.
What good is job creation if more people are on government assistance than ever before.

It means that they 'created' crappy jobs.

I don't actually believe that they created any jobs..... what? 'Shovel ready' ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Woohoo! Found one of the clips shared! Was curious.

Who is the guy next to Bill that notices the camera is focused on Bill, so he nervously adjusts his tie and leans forward watching to make sure that he blocks Bill being seen on camera?

That's Hillary's VP pick, Tim Kaine.....already putting out fires for the Clintons. Yes! He noticed the cameras were watching Bill nodding off, Tim nervously flicks his eyes at Bill, sees he's a bit out of it to say the least, then he performs the old what-is-that-over-there deflection.

He's going to be Hillary and Bill's personal "fireman"!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Imhere
I'm glad there's still bright people on earth who don't buy into the BS of the DNC show.

The Democrap convention can look convincing. Fortunately, however a lot of us don't buy it. In fact feel offended by this garbage. Offended like we're jacks**es.

I wasn't going to vote, and I know others who weren't either. But after this convention, TRUMP all the way. By miles.

The DNC convention was convincing! They convinced us that, except for job creation, Obama's America is no better than it was before he took office in 2008.

Actually it's a lot worse.

And that's too bad. He's a likeable guy. Perhaps it's time for someone who isn't likeable to take the reins. The polls say that either of the current candidates fill the bill.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
They had empty seats they had to fill, white noise boxes they had to use to drown out the chants. And had to keep switching cameras to NOT show all the banners being dropped.

This was a VERY badly done Hollywood production.

But it is VERY sad and telling when Hillary supporters don't see this!

edit on 7/29/2016 by Martin75 because: typos

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There have been calls for specifics from Trump, but you are not holding Hillary to the same standard.

If you look in the obvious place; like her website, then you would find specifics on every one of her policy ideas.

Specifics

Wake me up when Trump produces anything close to this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah we should raise minimum wage so that's not necessary.
Not lower it.
Lower really?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

There have been calls for specifics from Trump, but you are not holding Hillary to the same standard.

If you look in the obvious place; like her website, then you would find specifics on every one of her policy ideas.

Specifics

Wake me up when Trump produces anything close to this.

Already read all that. It covers everything that is being done already - no new thinking at all apart from the comical 'intelligence surge' and gun ban attempts.
It's not working.
The only conclusion is that she has no idea how to fix the problem.

Trump on other hand has nailed the two most important changes that need to be made:
1) cut off their sources of finance
2) stop terrorists entering the country.

I won't bother waking you up, you seem to enjoy your sleep too much.

edit on 29/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm glad you think this was Broadway. A popcorn eating good ol time.

If you were impressed by this... there's more convincing TV out there. Such as QVC, home shopping network or infomercials

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah we should raise minimum wage so that's not necessary.
Not lower it.
Lower really?

I don't believe that I mentioned minimum wage at all... much less lowering it.

WTH did you get that???

I mentioned that... IF the Obama Administration created any jobs, they created CRAPPY jobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"We're going to...."
"We have to....."
"We must....."
"We will....."
"We are....."

Fill in the empty promise of your choice. You can get some ideas from watching old re-runs of Obama's speeches.

But, those empty promises won't appear empty if you mix it with Hollywood, Pop stars, lots of music, a big flashy production, include every special interest group imaginable, add a little Morgan Freeman's voice to a hyped up biographical farce, and voila!! Voters that are easily "blown away" by fantasy do it again.

The woman card is going to be effective though. The type of voter that elected Obama because of one reason...he's black...will vote for Hillary because she would be the first woman. They don't give two squats about truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

So basically, she'll use the Obama doctrine.

Well.

That's been working well.

I don't think there were any major ISIS attacks in the world during either the RNC or DNC convention. Maybe Obama told ISIS to back-off during that 2 week period. Or, they did so out of respect.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

So basically, she'll use the Obama doctrine.

Well.

That's been working well.

I don't think there were any major ISIS attacks in the world during either the RNC or DNC convention. Maybe Obama told ISIS to back-off during that 2 week period. Or, they did so out of respect.

Well he certainly helped create them, intentionally or not. With help from Hillary of course.
What a complete and utter mess they have made of the ME and they expect more of the same is the answer? Strange.

Maybe the cease fire through the conventions was a thank you to Obama for their Caliphate.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This was a VERY badly done Hollywood production. But it is VERY sad and telling when Hillary supporters don't see this!

You said it... good grief. Hillary's supporters would rather brag about how "Hillary had all the money, that's why the DNC convention was so great", all while ignoring the fact that Hillary's entire campaign is based on blatant lies and corruption.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This was a VERY badly done Hollywood production. But it is VERY sad and telling when Hillary supporters don't see this!

You said it... good grief. Hillary's supporters would rather brag about how "Hillary had all the money, that's why the DNC convention was so great", all while ignoring the fact that Hillary's entire campaign is based on blatant lies and corruption.

...and her genitals.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If she is "elected" POTUS, I bet they remove every urinal from the White House
She would do it just to spite Bill (and to make a metaphorical statement about equality) lol

Her proclamations about "being FOR the people" make me want to throw up. She does a speech addressing poverty while wearing a $13,000 Georgio Armani coat. GTFO you cackling witch...
edit on 29-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: carewemust
OK, right before the video ends you see the guy reach forward to wake Bill up

Woohoo! Found one of the clips shared! Was curious.

Who is the guy next to Bill that notices the camera is focused on Bill, so he nervously adjusts his tie and leans forward watching to make sure that he blocks Bill being seen on camera?

Considering that HE fell asleep EVEN THOUGH:
A.) Bill is the Expert...the 'Gold Standard' for political speaking...
B.) It's one of the most important speeches of their lives...
C.) Millions of people are watching him...
D.) It's his beloved wife giving the speech...
E.) She'll throw another lamp at him if she finds out he fell asleep...

Means even HE considered it to be an extremely boring and badly-delivered speech.

edit on 29-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
OMGosh that is awesome!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join