It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The links doesn't work so i put up a screen picture.

Large

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: introvert

Oh okay.

Nobody has to play fair to win anymore people.. The left set a precedent.

It's okay to be a fraud and a liar as long as you are unified.

That is not what I said. I said she won the nomination fair and square, by having the most votes.

Any fraud that may or may not have occurred was unnecessary.

She did not win the nomination 'fair and square'.

Someone is willfully IGNORING months of threads about election fraud.

And the email releases.

If some sort of fraud did occur, it was unnecessary.

McGovern would have lost to Nixon in 1972 without the Watergate break-in.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

We are currently removing a number of people and need to refill their seats....

You must cheer at all times.

What does the Screen Actors guild say about this?
What is the minimum pay for this type of gig?
You would think the DNC would pay at least... what..... $15/hr ???
edit on b000000312016-07-28T13:38:40-05:0001America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 13:38:40 -0500100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have a question.....

After all the election issues that have went on through the years and ESPECIALLY with what the DNC pulled this year...

Do you still have confidence about the vote come November?

I didn't vote in the last presidental election because I was tired of the sham and felt my vote just didn't matter. But, for some reason I feel compelled to vote during this election... Although, I really don't have much faith in it...

I feel after Brexit the elite will be extra vigilant when it comes to putting who they want into office...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
$35,000 a night to fill seats that unhappy screwed Bernie people are not sitting in..... just to make Hillary look good.

Liberals...
How much food would $35,000 buy to feed poor undocumented Guatemalan immigrants that are struggling to feed themselves here?

Just to make Hillary look good.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I agree with you, people are sick of it, and I completely understand the 'rebel' aspect of this. I've even toyed with the idea that it was a good thing, and thought we all might gain from the positive aspects of it -- show the establishment a thing or two.

But we cannot let this go too far. It's not a cute little game anymore. It's dangerous. He's dangerous. At some point the rebel game has to be given up. It was fun while it lasted.

As dangerous as leaving the establishment get away with rigging elections? You realize that this may be the best shot to put someone in that they hate. If they get away with it this time, what will you do in the future when they put someone you find even more dangerous on the throne.

And what makes him dangerous? That he is crude sometimes, that he want to enforce border laws? What is it?

He is against nation building which Hillary is for. Hillary seems to be goading the Russians to war everyday, so what makes trump more dangerous?

This man is the least qualified person to run for President in the history of our country. He is running by what his ego dictates. He's egocentric. He's extremely insecure. He's needy. I'm not saying he's a bad man. I've read many accounts of how he's helped individuals and these accounts are endearing. People say in a one-on-one he's very gracious and charming.

He doesn't have the savvy, the wisdom, or the emotional stability to lead this country.

I could have word for word put that up about Obama in 2008. What experience did he have? He mentioned himself 119 times in his speech last night, thats not narcissism?

And think about this. A vote for him is making Pence President, because Trump will be impeached in short order. No, there is not enough Democrats in Congress to do it, but the Republicans will do it, and Paul Ryan will probably lead the way. John McCain, Cruz, Rubio, Graham, and all the others would impeach him in a heatbeat, and they will.

They don't want him.

They will impeach him in short order -- and you will have accomplished nothing but putting Pence in the oval office.

Lets first assume that you are right. The don't vote for Trump because the establishment will impeach him and put their man in. How is that any worse than voting for the establishment lady, Hillary, who they already cheated to get in. This doesn't seem to be a very compelling argument to not vote Trump.

Secondly, you have no proof of this.

Thirdly, the same could have been said about Bernie, or any other canidate that is against the establishment in the future. Would you suggest then that we might as well always vote for the establishment, because they will just impeach anyone else? This seems like all the more reason to stick it to them now, and at least make them play their hand. At least then they have a better chance of getting caught and infuriating enough people to make a change.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Could you please be a little more condescending?

(Look it Up)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Where is Bryan Pagliano?

Does he still need his immunity deal from the FBI? If not, when does his tell all book come out?

My money is on the bet that Pagliano is also key to the intersection of the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.

I do not think people have heard the last from Mr. "I plead the 5th" Pagliano

If he's that important, he's likely wearing cement shoes at the bottom of the nearest convenient deep body of water and someone told him to give their regards to Vince Foster as he went in.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Both the left and right have the most villainous sorry sacks of human beings I have ever seen as their presidential picks this election.

Many people like myself see clearly that the lesser of two evils really doesn't exist this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Speaking of deep bodies of water and the DNC...
Officials are telling possible protesters that they could be swept away tonight.

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – City officials are urging residents and Democratic National Convention demonstrators to take caution because of potential strong storms and the possibility of flash floods throughout the region today.

The flash flood watch begins at 2 p.m. and continues through Friday at 7 p.m.

philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Seat filling is a common practice.

GOP could have used it too.

But, of course, this is about Hillary.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guess GOD said "SHUT UP"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Some news shows talking about Hillary "re-introducing" herself (for the umpteenth time).

And she needs to come up with a speech that tops Obama and Biden.

Watch out for this.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The DNC is a mess.

DNC cuts the lights over Oregon delegation for chanting "no more war"

Footage from protest outside DNC. Absolute madness.

They should.

Its childish and rude to disrupt speakers.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wonder if Hillary will talk about outsourcing?

Like she did ............

Hillary on outsourcing

This is how Hillary Clinton talks about outsourcing when she thinks the American People aren't watching

she says we can't legislate against reality

edit on Jul-28-2016 by xuenchen because: mailcall

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Does that extend to the people who disrupt Trump rallies?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
The DNC is a mess.

DNC cuts the lights over Oregon delegation for chanting "no more war"

Footage from protest outside DNC. Absolute madness.

They should.

Its childish and rude to disrupt speakers.

So it' snot freedom of speech then in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hillary says "no way to stop outsourcing" while being paid by India to say it.

India applauds.

Good for American workers?

ETA: Just saw your post xuenchen.

edit on 7 28 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join