It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: neo96

Apparently, FRAUD is okay, as long as people believe it is 'unnecessary' FRAUD.

I did not say that either. I still have yet to look in to specific allegations to figure out what the charge is and what the facts are behind them. We simply cannot take your's or anyone else's word in the sorts of cases because many of you have an issue with honesty in relation to context.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I still have my Bernie sign in the yard.

We all have to pick our fights, man. This game is over. We know what happened. Bernie gave a fantastic speech (after five solid minutes of standing ovation applause lighters in the air rock star laud) about how we are just getting started.

Make no mistake. After the last eight years of obstructionism, we are sick to death of the GOP. Hillary is indubitably (look it up) the most prepared candidate ever. That does not mean AT ALL that the system isn't broken.

She knows that. Bernie knows it. Bernie SAID IT....and she was forced to acknowledge it. We know that at this point it's time to turn to the next chapter. The millennials have been awakened....the next four years will entail them fine-tuning their political know-how.

Remember, youths can vote at age 18. That's the year they graduate from High School. (And yes, the proper phrasing is "graduated FROM"). Think of it as civic duty college. Their attention has been piqued (not "peaked"). They are becoming aware that the tenets (not TENANTS) of the major religions are anathema (look it up)......

And they will now, just like the Olympics, start training to do what we, the Liberal Baby Boomers, raised them to do.
I have two who are active and paying attention.

We're winning.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: introvert

Oh okay.

Nobody has to play fair to win anymore people.. The left set a precedent.

It's okay to be a fraud and a liar as long as you are unified.

That is not what I said. I said she won the nomination fair and square, by having the most votes.

Any fraud that may or may not have occurred was unnecessary.

Are you referring to the floor vote? I can't speak for other states, but Michigan gave our primary to Sanders. Somehow, on the floor, our vote was reversed? It is not the first election that the DNC delegates have screwed with our votes either.

drive.google.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A couple of good meme's from the #demexit hashtag trending on twitter

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Trump gave a press conference and answered dozens of questions from reporters.

Clinton is at 250+ days of refusing to hold a press conference.

Why is she so scared of allowing the press to ask her the questions they want to ask her?
edit on R562016-07-28T11:56:14-05:00k567Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: introvert

Oh okay.

Nobody has to play fair to win anymore people.. The left set a precedent.

It's okay to be a fraud and a liar as long as you are unified.

That is not what I said. I said she won the nomination fair and square, by having the most votes.

Any fraud that may or may not have occurred was unnecessary.

Are you referring to the floor vote? I can't speak for other states, but Michigan gave our primary to Sanders. Somehow, on the floor, our vote was reversed? It is not the first election that the DNC delegates have screwed with our votes either.

drive.google.com...

Grrr... I can only see the first page of 99 before it crashes on my Ipad1! Will have to wait to I am on my pc to open. What is it and what is your main point referencing it to my comment?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015

Even with all the big names onstage last night, convention-to-convention, the combined rating of the DNC stumbled against Donald Trump and the RNC. Day 3 in Philadelphia was down 18% in the fast affiliates key demo from the drama of Day 3 in Cleveland when Ted Cruz refused to endorse the candidate and running mate Mike Pence spoke.

Man the life boats the TITANIC is sinking.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
must watch:

Lots of questions the press wants to ask Hillary... lots of reasons why she refuses to give an open press conference
edit on R202016-07-28T12:20:09-05:00k207Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202016-07-28T12:20:25-05:00k207Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R242016-07-28T12:24:18-05:00k247Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

He (allegedly) offered Kasich a chance to be the most powerful Vice President in history. Meaning - Trump doesn't want to be saddled with the responsibility of being a president. It would mean he'd actually have to work for a living - and also think

Being president is not his thing - winning the presidency is

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015

Even with all the big names onstage last night, convention-to-convention, the combined rating of the DNC stumbled against Donald Trump and the RNC. Day 3 in Philadelphia was down 18% in the fast affiliates key demo from the drama of Day 3 in Cleveland when Ted Cruz refused to endorse the candidate and running mate Mike Pence spoke.

I suspect a lot of people turned off after the first two days of the complete disaster for the DNC, either through boredom or disgust.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Will Hillary EVER give a press conference before November?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She will have to face the music eventually.

Then she will have to pay the piper.

The longer the water boils, the higher the lid will blow.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I know I did.

After seeing the left bring in the "Celebrity Vote" to mop up the tears of Bernie supporters, I had seen enough. I knew what was happening.

I must admit, it was effective to some extent. All it took was a dumb-ass music video to a sh!t song with a hundred celebrity faces to sway the true "low information voter" base. It only took hours for me to see my first pro-Hillary memes on FB.

Mostly shared by women though, so there's still that.

edit on 28-7-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Where is Bryan Pagliano?

Does he still need his immunity deal from the FBI? If not, when does his tell all book come out?

My money is on the bet that Pagliano is also key to the intersection of the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.

I do not think people have heard the last from Mr. "I plead the 5th" Pagliano
edit on R502016-07-28T12:50:35-05:00k507Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512016-07-28T12:51:08-05:00k517Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96

I suspect a lot of people turned off after the first two days of the complete disaster for the DNC, either through boredom or disgust.

I just wanted to hear Bernie's speech and see if he would go rogue. Sadly, he didn't.

Besides that, the stage was too blue and bland, the speakers were wooden and unprofessional and no one seemed to be having any fun. At least with the RNC, people were dancing and having a good time. They had a lot of comfortable, relaxed speakers. Lots of colors and Amercian flags, too.
edit on 28-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lets be positive, the DNC philadelphia.craigslist.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">created jobs

web.archive.org...://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tlg/5702670381.html

Copy the link in your browser

edit on 28-7-2016 by earthling42 because: link

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm more interested in the upcoming debates. She can't hide from those.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He hit one out of the park alright ...

but it was just a foul ball that went over the roof behind home plate.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join