It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Well, I am glad that I will not be able to listen to the speakers tonight. After the least two weeks, I am ready for a break from all the bickering and partisan bull#

Did you just really say that ?

LOOOOL.

Yes, I did.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

i gave you a star because I am in agreement that some of what has happened at the convention is saddening.
I am not a Bernie guy, but I think it is a shame that his supporters got the shaft and are still getting it there.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

i gave you a star because I am in agreement that some of what has happened at the convention is saddening.

Yes it is truly saddening to watch the birth place of GUN RIGHTS being used to take them away.

The Found Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am not a Bernie guy, but I think it is a shame that his supporters got the shaft and are still getting it there.

I don't like some of the things they did to the Bernie supporters, but some of it they brought on themselves.

Hillary Clinton won the nomination. She had the most votes.

The Bernie supporters acted like a bunch of spoiled brats and they did not take the loss like reasonable adults.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder when the lawsuits into election fraud in the DNC primaries will start getting the airing on MSM..

theprogressivewing.com... witching-registration-switching-voter-suppression/

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So...
Debbie Wasserman-Shultz resigns in disgrace...and is hired by Hillary Clinton THE NEXT DAY.

Bernie Sanders calls for Democrat Party UNITY...and resigns from the Democrat Party THE NEXT DAY.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The choices are obeying the Clinton regime or getting to know Vince Foster.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...
Debbie Wasserman-Shultz resigns in disgrace...and is hired by Hillary Clinton THE NEXT DAY.

Bernie Sanders calls for Democrat Party UNITY...and resigns from the Democrat Party THE NEXT DAY.

Democrat Party in a nutshell !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So...

One wonders whether Bernie will have the guts to endorse Jill Stein and maybe even run with her. Given his cowardice over the past 3 days, it would seem unlikely.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Is there a way to see the video without being logged into Facebook? I don't have nor want an account but I do want to see that video. LOL When I try to play it wants me to log in

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So...

Democrat Party in a nutshell !!!

Democrat Party in a jail cell !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

The choices are obeying the Clinton regime or getting to know Vince Foster.

Hillary Clinton...Love her or hate her, you'd BETTER support her.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I wonder when the lawsuits into election fraud in the DNC primaries will start getting the airing on MSM..

theprogressivewing.com... witching-registration-switching-voter-suppression/

That's a wordpress blog, is it not? Also, it appears that there are cases of potential GOP/conservative fraud listed on that site as well.

A Pahrump woman was arrested Wednesday on 11 felony charges involving allegations she falsified party affiliations while registering voters before the June 14 Nevada primary, the secretary of state’s office said. An arrest warrant issued for Tina Marie Parks listed bail at $50,000 cash or $100,000 bond. The arrest follows an investigation conducted by the state’s Election Integrity Task Force after it received complaints from voters who said Parks, while working for the conservative outreach group Engage Nevada, filled out their applications and listed the wrong party affiliation.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton won the nomination. She had the most votes.

She didn't get them fairly.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes it is truly saddening to watch the birth place of GUN RIGHTS being used to take them away.

The Found Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

Agreed!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Here's the mp4

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Crap I forgot something about the ACTOR from Scandal speaking earlier in the week.

The guy who played the Potus that had a mistress. Cheated on his wife. His wife leaves the White House.

Moves his mistress in to the White House.

Knocked her up.

Her father is 'command' the head of a super secret government agency called B613.

Who kills the Presidents son.

Then later the presidents mistress got an abortion. Never tells the President.

And the KICKER of it all ?

His mistress STOLE the presidential election for him.

Art imitating life or life imitating art?
edit on 28-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312
Awesome!!! Thank you!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Something interesting will come from this convention.

Of course everyone will ignore the corruption, cheating, racism, bigotry from DNC emails.

BUT!

Watch for an attack on whistle-blowers and anyone trying to use "transparency".

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Guess who was the previous DNC chair.
Guess who Hillary Clinton enticed to give up that chair so DWS could become the chair in order to RIG the DNC in Clinton's favor.
Guess what enticement Clinton used to get him OUT...so DWS could get IN.

HINT: He just accepted the nomination as Hillary Clinton's V.P.
edit on 28-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join